剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
贝丝 你去哪了?
Beth,where have you been?
呃 我去哪了?
Uh, where have I been?
呃 说来话长
Uh, long story.
那么? 那么什么?
Well? Well, what?
你见过那个德国人没有? 我联♥系♥不到她了
Did you meet the German? I can't get a hold of her.
贝丝?
Beth?
什么? 那个德国人死了
What? The German's dead.
死了? 对 有人枪杀了她 就发生在我眼前!
Dead? Yeah, someone shot her, right in front of me!
哦 天哪! 你还好吧?!
Oh, Jesus! Are you all right?!
不 不 我一点也不好! 她现在就在我车后座里
No! No, I'm not all right! She's in the back of my car!
到处都是血!
There's blood everywhere!
哦 该死 该死 这是真的
Holy shit. Holyshit, it's true.
什么? 有人要杀我们
What? That someone is killing us.
他们肯定从欧洲就开始跟踪她了
They must've followed her from Europe.
天哪 妈的上帝!
Jesus bloody Christ!
什么? 没事 没事 没事
What? Nothing. Nothing, nothing.
好了好了 你有没有拿到手提箱?
Okay, okay, okay. Did you get the briefcase?
嗯...
Uh...
贝丝? 什么?
Beth? What?
听着 先别担心这个了
You know what? Worry about that later.
你得把尸体弄走
You need to get rid of the body.
- 怎么弄? - 我... 我...
- How? - I... I...
我该怎么做? 我不知道
Like, how? I don't know.
你是个警♥察♥ 买♥♥把铁锹什么的
You're the cop.Like, buy a shovel.
但要确保拿到她的样本 什么... 样本?
Just make sure you get her samples. Uh... samples?
头发还有血液样本 贝丝
Hair and blood, Beth.
你可以的
You can do this.
额... 不如你来帮我?
Uh... how about you come help me?
如果可以的话我会的 听着 你得一步一步来
I would if I could. Look, one step at a time.
我会再打给你的
I'll call you back.
黑色孤儿
第一季第二集
抱歉 伊丽莎贝丝·蔡尔兹
Sorry, Elizabeth Childs.
怪胎还有朋克族 以及迷失的小狗...
Freaks and punks, lost puppies...
我们都曾有过一个朋友叫莎拉
We always had a friend in Sarah.
你有什么要说吗? 菲力克斯 恩?
You have a few words, Felix? Hmm? Mm.
有什么要表达的?
Anything you want to express?
哦 不 我不能... Bob 我太伤心了
Oh, no, I... I can't, Bob. I'm too verklempt.
"我们生活在一个失望的城市...
"We're in bummed-out city...
我请求你的宽恕和怜悯
I plead your mercy and your pity
生活不就是
is not life
一个镜像迷宫吗?"
a mirror maze?"
致莎拉
To Sarah.
致莎拉!
To Sarah!
致莎拉
To Sarah.
我想不明白
I can't figure out
她为什么要自杀
why she killed herself.
这不是莎拉的作风 那不是莎拉
This is not Sarah. It's not Sarah.
但至少她拥有过爱
Well, at least she had love.
她有过谁的爱?你的吗?
Whose love did she have, yours?
爱是残缺的
Love is imperfect.
爱的本身 就是一种残缺
Love is imperfection itself.
如果这是你对爱的定义的话 难怪她要自杀了
If that's your definition, no wonder she jumped.
妈的! 嘿 嘿 放轻松
Shit! Hey! Whoa whoa, take it easy!
放开他 维克! 说啊 继续说啊 说这都是我的错!
Let him go, Vic! Say it! Go ahead, say it's my fault!
说这都是我的错! 都是... 你的...
Say it's my fault! It's... your...
维克! 维克! 淡定
Vic! Vic! Be cool.
每个人都是不成熟的 没关系 好吧
Everyone's raw. It's okay. All right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是我不对
My bad.
我不是个悲伤时求拥抱的人 维克
I'm not a huggy griever, Vic.
卡特娅·欧冰葛
Katja Obinger.
柏林人
Berlin.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
呃 你们什么时候开门营业?
Eh. Oh, what time do you open?
我需要一块挡风玻璃和驾驶室那侧的车窗玻璃
I need a front and driver's-side window.
维克 我很累
Vic, I'm tired.
最后一杯
One last drink.
一杯波旁酒敬莎拉
A bourbon for Sarah.
哦 天哪
Oh. Oh, Jesus.
很好
Very good.
好了
Okay.
现在可以了吧 等一下 到我了
Off you go. Wait a minute. My turn.
天啊!
God!
我想认识莎拉的女儿
I want to get to know Sarah's daughter.
出去 维克! 为什么不行?!
Out, Vic! Why not?!
不让你见她是有原因的 什么原因?
There's a reason you never met her. What is it?
好吧 那我就告诉你 首先 你是个毒贩
Well, let's see. For starters, you're a drug dealer.
我可以在经济上帮助她
I could help her financially.
其次莎拉已经离开你了 她离开 因为你虐待她
And Sarah left you. She ran because you're abusive.
我想要弥补 好了 我们走吧
I want to make up for that. All right, let's go.
走吧 菲力克斯
Let's go. Felix,
我想跟她保持联♥系♥
I want to stay connected to her.
跟谁? 维克 她
To who? Who, Vic?! Her.
维克
Vic,
基拉不是莎拉
Kira is not Sarah.
莎拉已经死了 她不会再回来了
Sarah's dead and she's not coming back.
你要像个男人一样接受这个事实
You need to man up and accept that.
菲力克斯?
Felix?
抱抱我
Hug me.
哦 不是吧
Oh, come on.
维克! 我有刀的 再这样我捅你了!
Vic! I have a knife and I will stab you in the face!
该死
Shit.
你不是应该等大概 三天后才复活吗?
Aren't you supposed to wait, like, three days before rising?
这是什么? 是为你守夜
What the hell's this? That is your wake.
简直是种折磨
It was agony.
没错 维克在这里 为什么要弄个守夜?
Yeah, Vic was here. Why'd you have one?
因为你让我很生气 所以我决定
Because I was mad at you, so I just decided
把你偷的卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的钱 都花在这上面
to blow all the money from your stolen coke on it.
菲力克斯! 基拉是不是以为我死了?
Felix! Does Kira think I'm dead?
我不知道
I don't know.
哦 你不知道吗?
Oh, you don't know?
维克把一切都搞砸了 他不知怎么跟S夫人联♥系♥上了
Vic screwed everything up when he got hold of Mrs. S., somehow.
我不知道她都跟基拉说了什么
I don't know what she told Kira.
维克 没错
Vic. Yeah.
自从你"死"后 他越发缠着我
Since you died, he's even more obsessed.
他想见基拉
He wants to meet Kira.
不行! 我也知道不行!
No! No, I know that!
当然不行了 你觉得我会让他见基拉么?
Of course not. You think we'd let that happen?
嘿 那是什么? 对 就在那里 嗯...看上去像...
Hey, what's that? Right there. Well, it looks like...
看上去像血
It looks like blood.
嘿 哇喔 发生什么了?
Hey, whoa! What's going on?
- 没事儿 - 嘿!
- Nothing. - Hey!
我没事儿 我不想谈论这个
Nothing. I don't want to talk about it.
莎拉!
Sarah!
你还记得那些出生证明吧?
You remember those birth certificates,
就是贝丝和另外两个人的?
yeah? Beth's and the two others?
我记得 卡特娅和艾莉森
Yeah, Katja and Alison.
- 擦干净了么? - 嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好吧 我碰到了那个德国人 什么?
Well, I met the German. What?
她...又一个孪生姐妹么?
Is she... another twin?
没错
Yeah.
别管这件事了 菲力克斯 她告诉你她的身世了么?
Leave it out, Felix. Did she say who she was?
- 别管 - 她到底说了什么?!
- Don't. - What did she say?!
我不想牵涉其中 我不能...
I'm not getting into it. I can't...
- 我真的不能解释这件事 - 好吧好吧
- I seriously cannot explain it. - All right, fine.
够了
Stop.
听着
Look,
我要你告诉S夫人我没死 知道了么?
I need you to tell Mrs. S. I'm not dead, yeah?
告诉她这一切都只是一个误会
That it was all a mistake.
不! 你别想! 要说自己去说
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表