剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I got in a fight.
为什么 维克
Why, Vic?
为什么你总是这么欠扁呢
Why are you such a dick?
我不知道 我很生气
I don't know. I'm angry.
我可以进去吗 不
Can I come in? No!
谢啦
Thanks.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
我眼前总浮现着她的脸
I keep seeing her face.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
她那漂亮的脸
Her pretty face.
菲力克斯 咱俩得做些事情才行
Felix, you and me, we have to do something.
给这事来个了结 兄弟
There's just no goddamn closure, bro.
我们得...
We have to have, like, a...
搞个悼念会什么的
a memorial sendoff, or something.
好的 维克
Okay, Vic.
我们来个守夜
We'll have a wake.
真的吗 我说的就是这个 兄弟
Really? See, that's what I'm talking about, man,
同心协力的 嗯嗯
coming together. Yeah.
今天火葬吧 我出钱 靠
Cremation's today. I'm buying. Oh, shit.
呃 今天不行
Yeah, it can't be today.
我得打电♥话♥给格列和婊♥子♥雪莉
I got to call Glenn and that bitch Sherry
还有她在蒙特利尔的熟人
and all her Montreal connects
他们都会想过来的
are going to want to be there.
不 不 只请本地人 维克 方便快捷
No no, locals only, Vic. fast and light, all right?
这将是一场 秘密追悼会
It's going to be an intimate memorial pissup.
好 来 我们走
Okay. Come on, let's go.
我能... 好吧!
Can I...? Okay!
那是... 好吧 呃... 谢谢
That's ... All right, um ...Thank you.
知道吗? 首先 不管怎样
you know what? First, though,
你得先洗个澡然后吃点抗压药
you need a shower and a Xanax.
好的
Okay.
- 嗯 - 啊! 噢
- Mmm. - Ah! Oh.
说真的
For real?
刚才真美妙
That was amazing.
是吗?
Was it?
我们大概有两年 没用过那体♥位♥了
We haven't had that action for, like, 2 years.
呃 我得去健身房♥ 保罗
Uh, I got up for the gym, Paul.
好
Okay.
你想告诉我 听证会上发生什么了吗?
Well, you want to tell me what happened at the hearing?
恩 我想我当时噎住了
Uh, I choked, I guess.
他们过几天会重新召开的 别担心
They reconvene in a couple days. Don't worry about it.
贝丝
Beth.
什么?
Hmm? What?
你又吃药了吗?
Are you back on the meds?
没有
No.
那你不是噎住了
Then you didn't choke.
你只是有感觉了
You're just finally feeling something.
那才是你
Feeling like the real you.
我要去健身房♥
I got up for the gym.
你今天开车吗?
Are you driving today?
怎么了?
What?
我能借你车钥匙吗?
Can I borrow the keys to your car?
开你自己的 我找不到钥匙了
Use your own car. I can't find my keys.
你找过你经常放的地方了吗?
Did you check the thing where they always are?
能想到的地方 都找遍了
Yeah. Yeah, I checked the thing where they always are.
恩
Mm.
真不错
Nice.
菲力克斯! 现在不是生气的时候
Felix! We can't part angry this time.
对你的皮肤不好 知道吗?
It's not good for your skin, okay?
给我电♥话♥ 否则我会把你的蛋蛋
Call me, or I'll squeeze your bloody bollocks
塞进花瓶 你这个...
in a vise, you little ...
还好吗?
Everything all right?
没事 烦人的英国亲戚
Yeah. Obnoxious English relative.
我已经把钱弄好了
Well, I've got your cash.
你只需要在这签个字
I just need your signature here.
好
Okay.
没错 都办好了
Right, then. All done.
给
Here.
好 祝你慈善运行顺利
Okay. Good luck with that run.
菲?
Fe?
菲力克斯
Felix.
你这个贱♥人♥
You little shit.
莎拉有颗宽大的心
Sarah had a big heart.
她让人又爱又恨
It was always fight or flight with her.
你们都对她印象深刻 对吗?
You guys remember how she was, right?
事实如此
This is all based on facts.
你们都想抓紧她
She was the kind of person you want to hang on to,
但她却不是能被掌控的 对吗?
but she would not be held, would she?
莎拉 抱歉
Sarah, I'm sorry.
我知道我有责任
I know I have a lot to answer for.
我最美好的时光...
My favorite moment ...
所以 那是天堂还是地狱?
So, is it heaven or hell?
我不想因为这样而办个葬礼 菲
I didn't want a funeral, for this very reason, Fe.
可惜你死了 你对此无能为力 不是么?
Well, you can't do much about that when you're dead, can you?
我现在正在看着
I'm watching right now.
真的吗? 很好
Really? Oh, well.
真可悲 我问你...
Pathetic. Let me ask you ...
我帮维克打扮了下 看起来如何?
I dressed Vic. How do we look?
比不上鲍勃的摇滚范儿
Yeah, not as good as Rockabilly Bob.
我知道! 这么多年了 还是摇滚当道
I know! Still Rockabilly, after all these years.
我想说她就像个天使
I want to say she was like an angel
我得尊敬点
Got to respect that.
降临人世...
that was put on earth ...
雪莉很难过 是吗?
Sherry's upset, though, in't she?
没错 她觉得是维克把你
Oh, yeah, she thinks Vic pushed you
推向火车的
in front of the train.
真难得
It's priceless, really.
我拿到钱了 菲
Eh, I got the money, Fe.
我还想我们在一起 可以的 是吗?
I still want us to be together. It can work, yeah?
对于我 你 还有基拉来说 这都是... - 重新开始的机会
This is our chance, for me, you, and Kira - to start over.
- 莎拉 我... 菲力克斯 介意吗?!
- Sarah, I ... Felix, do you mind?!
我正在... 需要我们走开一会儿再回来吗?
I'm trying to ... Do you want us to go and come back?
该死 抱歉 我... 维克要疯了 我得挂了
Shit. I'm sorry, I ... Vic's getting mad. I got to go.
- 能挂掉电♥话♥吗?
- Could you hang up your phone?
- 噢 该死! 怎么了?
- Oh, shit! What?
S夫人来了 菲
Mrs S is there, Fe.
该死
Shit.
停车! 停! 停!
Stop! Stop! Stop!
真该死 不 不 不 菲
Oh, shit. No no no, Fe.
该死
Oh, shit!
噢 别 菲 基拉 在那
Ohh. No Fe, Kira's there.
不能让她以为我死了菲
she can't think I'm dead, Fe.
菲?
Fe?
噢 天啊 不能让她以为我死了
Oh, my God, she can't think I'm dead.
贝丝 贝丝 为什么不给我 回电♥话♥?
Beth. Beth, why don't you respond to me?
贝丝 离我远点
Beth. Just keep away from me.
贝丝 我是卡特娅
Beth, it's Katja.
噢 天啊 真该死
Oh, my God. Holy shit.
干嘛不跟我见面? 贝丝 发生什么了
Why no meeting, Beth? What happening?
我带来那个公文包了
I brought the briefcase, ja?
就是你朋友的那个样品 贝丝
The sample for your friend, Beth.
我很谨慎 按你所说
I was careful, like you said.
好 别过来
Yeah, just stay back.
我是卡特娅 卡特娅 欧冰葛 贝丝
I'm Katja. Katja Obinger, Beth.
我知道 德国人
Yeah, I get it, the German,
对吗? 我看过你的出生证
okay? I've seen your birth certificate.
是 你管我要的 证明用
Ja, you asked for it, for proof.
求你了 我需要见 你的科学家朋友 贝丝
Please, I need to see your scientist friend, Beth.
呃 我帮不了你
Uh, I can't help you.
下车! 你为什么这么做?
Get out of the car! Why are you doing this?
你的同伙刚刚跟着你
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表