剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
hunting's not just for the rich.
正忙着呢 亚特
Kind of busy, here, Art.
普拉提课可以推迟 贝丝
Pilates can wait, Beth.
我们得聊一下
We need to talk.
我们早就聊过了
We already did that.
这次是非正式的 没有别的人
Off the record, this time. No one else.
这是你最后的机会了
This is your last chance.
你在哪里
Where are you?
如果我睡不够的话
You know I get crow's feet
我的眼角会长鱼尾纹的
if I don't get enough shuteye.
我马上取完东西 你就可以回家睡了
I will have you back on your couch in a jiff.
噢 天呐 艾莉森
Oh, my God! Alison.
怎... 怎么回事 这是什么
Wh... what's going on? What is this?
我们出于爱和理解 共聚一堂
We're gathered in a spirit of love and understanding.
请 加入我们
Please, join us.
关系调解大会?
An intervention?
扯淡
This is bullshit!
你们好
Hello!
菲力克斯 同性恋朋友 表演指导教练
Felix. Gay friend. Acting coach.
哦 我们不介意
Oh, that's perfectly fine here.
你指哪一个 是的 是的
Which one? Yes, yes.
请加入我们
Please join us.
艾莉森 你的朋友们为了能和你好好谈谈
Alison, your friends have shown
已经把自己的痛苦和
great strength in setting aside their pain and hurt
伤害都抛之脑后了
in order to talk with you today.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
嗯 唐尼 何不你来 给我们开个头
Um, Donnie, why don't you go ahead and get us started.
呃...
Uh...
好吧
Yeah.
艾莉森
Alison,
那些药片... 还有那些酒精
the pills... and the drinking,
你必须住手了
it has to stop.
我不知道这对我来说有多艰难
I don't think you know how hard this has been for me.
那些指责
The constant criticism,
虐待
the abuse.
你可以具体点 唐尼
You can be specific, Donnie.
你用高尔夫球棍砸了我
You hit me with a golf club.
你还用电热胶水来烫我
You burned my chest with hot glue.
我现在洗澡都还觉得疼 艾莉森
It still hurts in the shower, Alison.
唐尼...
Donnie...
艾莉森 你现在就尝试去好好地听着
Alison, it's actually important for you to just
这对你很重要
try and listen right now.
安斯利
Aynsley?
艾莉森 你占了我丈夫的便宜
Alison, you took advantage of my husband
也可能毁了我的婚姻
and may have ruined my marriage, too.
你威胁并袭击了我
You threatened and assaulted me.
但我觉得最伤我心的是
But I think what really hurts is that
你背弃了我们的友谊
you turned your back on our friendship.
唐尼 告诉她我们... 妈
Donnie, tell her that we... Mom!
这不仅关系到你和我 艾莉森
It's not just about you and me, Alison.
这关系到我们的孩子
It's about our kids.
你真的想让这个家支离破碎吗
Do you really want to break up our family?
艾莉森
Alison.
我只有两分钟时间
I have 2 minutes.
两分钟?
2 minutes?
两年的拍档 你就只给我这些吗
That's all I get, for 2 years by your side?
这是谁 菲力克斯·道金斯
Who's that? Felix Dawkins.
那个酷似你的人 莎拉·曼宁的养兄
Your lookalike, Sarah Manning's, foster brother.
然后呢
Yeah, and?
你在几周前带着七万五千美金
You visited his place a few weeks back
去过他的住所
with 75 grand in your trunk,
就是我阻止你逃出城镇的那天
the day I stopped you from skipping town.
这一切又回到了玛格丽特·陈射杀案了
It's all coming back to the Maggie Chen shooting.
你不想回到那里的 亚特
You don't want to go there, Art.
是你把手♥机♥放到玛格丽特·陈的手里的
You put the phone in Maggie Chen's hand.
是你伪造意外现场 以助我脱罪
You helped me make it look like it was an accident.
我只是想帮我的拍档
I was trying to help my partner.
这是最后的机会了 跟我坦白 贝丝
This is your last chance to come clean with me, Beth.
做我们必须做的事吧
We do what we gotta do.
莎拉 你是对的 我错了
Sarah, you were right. I was wrong.
好吧 你对科西玛做了什么?
Okay, what have you done with Cosima?
这根本不像她会说的话
Because this definitely isn't her.
哈哈 好了
Ha ha. Okay,
听着... 他们能通过DNA区分我们
listen... they can tell us apart by our DNA.
这就是他们知道你不是贝丝的原因
That's how they knew you weren't Beth.
也就是说我们的基因不是完全一样?
So we're not genetically identical?
理论上来说应该是一样的
We should be,
但是有一种合成序列
but there's a synthetic sequence.
我也不知道到底是什么
I don't know what it is, exactly,
但它就像条形码 也许
but it's like a barcode, maybe,
可能就是区别我们的一种方法?
maybe a way to differentiate us?
那就解释了 奥利弗为什么知道我不是贝丝了
Well, that explains how Olivier knew I wasn't Beth,
但还不能解释为什么 里奇会知道我的名字
but it does not explain how Leekie knows my name.
他知道你是谁?
He knows who you are?
没错 而且他知道我们一直有联♥系♥
Yeah, and he knows we're in contact.
你跟戴尔芬说过什么吗?
Did you say something to Delphine?
没有 莎拉 我没有...
No. Sarah, no. I...
因为他们已经离基拉更近一步了
'Cause they're one step closer to Kira.
呃...
Uh... Okay,
我永远也不会 告诉别人关于你和基拉的事
I would never say anything about you or Kira.
你是我们当中第一个 有自己孩子的人
You are the first one of us to ever even have a child.
我是说 到现在为止
I mean, there's not even
还未有 对克隆人后代的定性
taxonomy for the offspring of a clone.
不管怎么样 你已经得到你想要的了
Well, either way, you got what you wanted,
我打算去见里奇
'cause I'm about to meet Leekie.
真的吗?
Really?
给他一次机会
Just give him a chance.
可能会有惊喜也说不定呢
You might be surprised.
他们关心我们 他们... 不得不关心
They care about us. They... they have to.
我在想要不要一枪打爆他的头
Yeah, I was thinking of putting a gun to his head.
对于这种预防措施我很抱歉
Sorry for the precautions.
没关系 我完全理解
No no, I understand completely.
你好 莎拉
Hello, Sarah.
里奇博士
Dr. Leekie.
你已经知道我们是如何运作的了
You've gleaned how this works.
有很多问题连我都不能回答你
There are many questions I can't answer.
这可不够
That's not good enough.
我理解你的心情
I understand your frustration,
但是 和奥利弗还有保罗一样
but, like Olivier or Paul,
我只知道自己的部分
I only know my part.
那 你的那部分是什么?
So, what is your part?
我负责监督数据的收集
I oversee data collection
量化你们的身体状况
and quantify your well-being.
我负责照顾你们
I look after you.
不是我
Not me.
- 不是 - 恩哼
- No. - Mnh-mnh.
不知何故 你被漏掉了
Somehow, you got away.
上帝!
Jesus Christ.
告诉我这到底是为什么
Just tell me why!
这一切到底是怎么回事?
What is this all about?
我们可以更深入了解 莎拉 深入得多
We can go further, Sarah, much further,
但关于一些重要事项 我们必须达成协议
but we need to come to an agreement on something crucial.
海伦娜
Helena.
我们共同的敌人 很明显
A common enemy, obviously.
奥利弗说她提到过托马斯 他是谁?
Olivier said she mentioned Tomas. Who's that?
问得好 这个问题我能回答你
Great question, and one I can answer.
托马斯反对我们 大体上来说是反对科学
Tomas opposes us. Science, in general.
他们是极端宗教分子
They're religious extremists.
他们自称为"冥河引路人"
Proletheans, they call themselves.
没错 "创生学者"好听点
Right, "Neolutionist" is way better.
几年前 他们的一位间谍 潜入到我们的项目中
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表