剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
There were always women around.
小孩子们来了又走 都是些受监护的未成年
Kids would come and go, wards of the state.
他们并非全都是受监护人
They weren't all wards.
我们是 一个安全藏身处
We were a... A safehouse.
我们中的一些人在社会福利部门工作
Some of us worked in Social Services,
帮助妇女 儿童 难民
helping women and kids, refugees,
被驱逐者 逃跑中的激进分子 之类的事
deportees, radicals on the run, that kind of thing.
还有
And...
这个男孩 卡尔顿
This boy, Carlton.
是的 卡尔顿
Yeah, Carlton.
我记得他
I remember him.
他是个好孩子
He was a fine boy.
是好人
Fine man.
有时 他的渠道会送来一些
Sometimes his pipeline would bring in
处于危险中的孩子 需要被藏起来的孩子
a child in the black, a child to hide.
你就是其中一个
You were one of them.
为什么他要把我藏起来
Why'd he have to hide me?
他不说我们就不问
We didn't ask what we didn't need to know.
后来我得到机会 可以合法收养一个孩子
I had the chance to legitimize a child,
所以我成了你的合法监护人
so I became your legal guardian.
我最后一次得到卡尔顿的消息
The last time I heard from Carlton,
是他即将被捕
he was about to be arrested
他告诫我 或者说是他求我 叫我带你走
and he warned me, he begged me, to move you away,
把你好好藏起来
to hide you deeper.
所以
So,
我背井离乡
I left everyone I knew
带着你和 菲力克斯 来到这里
and I brought you and Felix here.
我在离开巴黎的时候就该和他分手的
I should've left him when I left Paris.
嗯 "冷火鸡"法
Mm, yeah, cold turkey,
那是唯一的办法
it's the only way to go.
什么叫冷火鸡?
"Cold turkey", what is that?
噢 就是很突然的意思
Oh, it means "abruptly".
哦 就是我应该早点...
Oh, yes, that's what I should've...
他本来应该在下个月
You know, he was supposed to follow
和我会和的 但是
next month, but,
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
哦 天哪 你才是混♥蛋♥
Oh, my God. You're the asshole.
嗯嗯 我是一个出其不意的混♥蛋♥
Mm-hmm, I am the cold-turkey asshole.
里奇博士! 见到你很高兴
Dr. Leekie! So nice to see you.
是里奇博士
It's Dr. Leekie.
我们该邀请他和我们一起吗?
Should we invite him?
还是你的老位置?
Your usual table?
你现在是单身了
You're single now.
噢 别开玩笑了 他太老了
Oh, no no no. He's too old.
但他的思想很性感
But his mind is sexy.
这倒是实话
Oui, c'est vrai.
我去叫他
I will go get him.
你们知道你们的人已经核对过
You know you guys already checked
- 指纹了吧? - 嗯 当然
- the prints, right? - Oh, yeah.
我们在重查整个办案流程
We're looking at the whole chain again.
看看这玩意 手指掰直器
Check that shit out. Finger straightener.
你好像待错部门了 安吉
You are in the wrong department, Angie.
你们要她? 呵呵
You want her? Ha ha.
你见过 尸体痉挛吗?
Hey, you ever seen a postmortem spasm?
我还在和我的导师一起努力
Well, I'm still trying to work it out with my advisors,
但我的论文是研究
but my dissertation is
后天因素对克隆细胞的影响
on epigenetic influence on clone cells.
哦 那是个很有趣的领域
Oh, it's a fascinating field.
是啊
Yeah.
你们中有谁了解
Are either of you familiar
我在二元研究所做的研究?
with our work at the Dyad Institute?
哦 我看过你关于免疫学的文章
Oh, your immunology papers, yes.
那你对这个也会很感兴趣的 戴尔芬...
Then you'll be interested in this too, Delphine...
我们从人类婴儿的牙齿上
We've created a pluripotent
建立了一个多能性的干细胞系
stem cell line from human baby teeth.
里奇博士, 你完善了很多
Dr. Leekie, you've perfected a number
专利的克隆技术 在细菌学方面
of proprietary cloning techniques...
两栖动物方面 昆虫方面 还有人类皮肤移植方面
in bacteria, amphibians, insects, human skin grafts.
对
Correct.
你现在是在申请 转基因胚胎干细胞的专利吗?
And you're patenting transgenic embryonic stem cells?
我们希望可以 只要能得到必要的批文
We hope to, once we get the necessary approvals,
但这些消息都不对外公开
but that is not public knowledge.
嗯 我做过一些调查 然后就猜对了
Yeah, I did some digging, and then just guessed.
她...真的很...
She... she is very, very...
- 怎么说呢? - "放肆" 我觉得
- what's the word? - "Cheeky", I think,
这就是你在找的词 "放肆"
is the word you're after, "cheeky".
她很放肆 这女孩
She is very cheeky, this girl.
但这也是我欣赏她的原因
But that's why I like her.
贝丝死了?
Beth's dead?
为什么?
Why?
我不能说
I can't tell you that.
那她是谁?
Who is she?
我所能说的就是 她来自欧洲
All I can tell you is that she comes from Europe.
所以是这个冒名者杀了贝丝?
So, did this imposter kill Beth?
我们猜是的
We suspect so.
而且她也杀了其他实验对象
And she's killed other subjects.
但是 保罗 你好像依然和她 同床共枕
Yet, Paul, she still seems to share your bed.
我不知道该说什么 奥利弗
I don't know what to say, Olivier.
在我看来 她就是贝丝
To me, she's still Beth.
不管你的想法如何
Regardless of what you think,
我要你把她带来
I need you to bring her to me.
她是欧洲哪里的?
Where in Europe?
这重要吗?
Does that matter?
嗯
Yeah.
欧洲很大的
It's a big place.
英国 西班牙还是哪里?
England, Spain, what?
不管我信不信你
Whether I believe you or not,
你的忠诚毕竟已经被 证实了
loyalty is proven in the moment, after all.
忠诚是有回报的
And loyalty has its rewards.
我知道自己做过的事 奥利弗
I know what I did, Olivier.
把这次的事处理好 阿富汗的事我们就不再提了
Help make this right, Afghanistan goes away,
你就不再欠我们什么了
you're free of your debt to us.
你也可以自♥由♥生活了 保罗
You get your life back, Paul.
知道了
Okay.
能把我的手♥机♥还给我吗?
Can I have my phone back?
你们两个都到
What do you think, the both of you,
研究所来应聘怎么样?
of applying to the institute?
我们?
Who, us?
为什么不呢?
Well, why not?
你们可以成为下一个沃森和克里克!
You could be the next Watson and Crick!
詹姆斯·杜威·沃森和佛朗西斯·克里克:
发现DNA双螺旋分子结构的大牛
我只是一个来自伯克利的书呆子
I'm just a geek girl from Berkeley.
我觉得你有
I can tell you have
一种非常特别的 思维方式 科西玛
a very unique perspective, Cosima.
想想吧 你可以 登上"科学美国人"月刊的封面
Please, you could be on the cover of Scientific American.
科学美国人 不会把科学家放在封面上
Scientific American doesn't put scientists on the cover.
这个嘛
Well,
规矩立了就是用来打破的
every rule needs to be broken.
这里
Here.
如果你...一定要回去
If you... if you have to go back
追查的话 我理解 但是
to go forward, I understand, but,
记得告诉我 好吗? 那可能很危险
just tell me, okay? It might still be dangerous.
嗯 我也这么觉得
Yeah, I think so, too.
我会保证基拉的安全的 就像我保证了你的安全一样
I can keep Kira safe, just like I kept you.
打开免提
Put it on speaker.
再讲一个故事吧 妈妈? 啊
One more story, mummy? Ah!
我已经给你讲了一个故事了啊
You already had a story, didn't you?
该上♥床♥睡觉了 噢
It's time for bed. Oh.
让菲力克斯接住你
Monkey-swing to Felix.
好了 哦 天哪
Okay. Oh, my gosh!
来吧 我会逼你睡着的
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表