剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
好吧 你来定义一下"孤儿" 莎拉
Okay, define "orphan", Sarah.
孤儿 孤儿院长大
Orphan, orphanage.
这么说来 你不知道你的生父母?
So, you don't know your birth parents?
不知道 我是被收养大的
No, I was fostered out,
然后被合法领养 然后我就来这里了
then legally adopted and I came here.
什么时候? 领养? 八岁左右
When? Adopted, Like 8.
十二岁左右来这里
Came here around 12.
真是令人心酸 但是我们能拜托回到贝丝上去么?
Heartbreaking. Can we get back to Beth, please?
自杀?
Suicide?
我完全不能接受
I don't accept that.
这个家伙看上去就是个下流的骗子
This one's some kind of lowlife grifter!
我们怎么知道不是她推了贝丝呢?
How do we know she didn't push her?
喂! 我已经跟你讲过了...我不想成为她
Oi! I already told you... I didn't want to be her.
我麻烦缠身! 我正在摆脱自己身上的破事
I got stuck! I was running from my own shit.
- 想想就知道了 - 艾莉森...
- I can only imagine. - Alison...
我对贝丝的事也很难过
I'm very sorry about Beth.
但她之前就表现出抑郁了 已被临床诊断了
Okay, but she was losing it, like, clinically.
她是个警♥察♥
She was a cop.
她有那些武器 如果她都不能处理的话 那么 我们...!
She had tools. If she couldn't cope, then, I mean...!
听着 你能不能直接告诉我 这他妈是怎么一回事?
Look, can you just tell me what the hell this is?
什么都别告诉她! 此事一言难尽
Don't tell her anything! Short answer? No.
为什么我们会有关联? 我们没关联!
How are we all related? We're not!
嗯 我们的确有关联 天生的
Well, we are, by nature.
她指的是后天的不同
She's referring to nurture.
你把那个德国人的箱子给我们就行了
Just give us the briefcase that you got from the German.
在你回答完我的问题之前我屁都不会给你
I'm not giving you shit 'til you give me some answers.
你无权"购买♥♥"答案
You don't rate answers.
艾莉森! 好吧! 她想掺和?
Alison! Fine! She wants in?
我们是克隆人
We're clones.
我们是某些人的试验品 但眼下他们对我们赶尽杀绝!
We're someone's experiment and they're killing us off!
你满意了么?! 嗯?
Is that helpful?! Hmm?
妈咪?
Mommy?
杰玛!
Gemma!
这些阿姨是谁呀?
Who are those ladies?
哒哒哒哒哒 她们只是妈妈的朋友
Da da da da da. Just mommy's friends.
你怎么自己偷偷溜下床了呀?
How did you get out of bed?
抱歉
Sorry.
我多希望这个"克隆" 的
I wanted to float that whole clone
冲击能够稍微小些
thing a lot softer.
快回来 莎拉 妈的!
Come on, Sarah. Shite!
你不应该大晚上停在这里的
You're not supposed to be parked here at night.
我在等一个人
I'm waiting for someone.
嗯 这里是社区监视区 所以...
Well, this is a neighborhood watch block, so...
来吧 宝贝
Come on, girl.
守卫地狱的母狗
Bitch that guards hell.
去他妈的
Screw it.
我们在基因层面上是完全相同的
We are genetically identical, or whatever.
这其实也挺酷的
It's actually kind of cool.
只要...
As far as...
妈的! 妈的!
shit! Shit!
那个...
Su...
有人在外面么?
was there someone there?
噢 天哪! 站住!
Oh, my God! Freeze!
你在我院子里干些什么?
What are you doing in my yard?
别! 别射我! 求你了!
Don't! Do not shoot me! Please!
- 你怎么会在这儿?! - 别射我! 求你了!
- Why are you here?! - Do not shoot! Please!
嘿嘿 艾莉森! 艾莉森!
Hey! Alison! Alison!
把枪放下 你滚开!
Put it down. Get out of the way!
他和我一起来的!
He's with me!
好吧? 走开!
Okay? Move!
没事的
It's okay.
哦 妈的!
Oh, shit!
你再拿枪指着我哥哥
You point a gun at my brother again,
我让你吃不了兜着走
I will kick the living shite out of you!
我要把我的东西拿出来
We need to get my shit.
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干些什么?
What the hell were you doing here?
嗨 你是在找这个么?
Hey, you need this?
你刚刚违反了克隆俱乐部的第一条法则
You just broke the first rule of clone club.
什么 "别让任何人知道克隆俱乐部"么?
What, "never tell anyone about clone club"?
嗨
Hi.
真囧 我是科西玛
Awkward. I'm Cosima.
你知道我的号♥码
You have my number.
你想要一个答案 我想要手提箱
You want answers? I want the briefcase.
说真的 这是生死抉择
Seriously, it's life-or-death.
黑色孤儿
第一季第三集
这一定不是真的
You've got to be kidding me.
克隆人?
Clones?
克隆?!
Clones?!
她们不是我 她们不是
They're not me. They're not.
她们是截然不同的人
They're completely different people.
足球妈咪莎拉
Soccer-mum Sarah,
满头辫子的科学怪人莎拉?
dreadlock science-geek Sarah?
显然她们看上去比真的莎拉要迷人
Arguably more attractive than the real Sarah.
对 我也在那 谢谢你了
Yeah, I was there, thank you.
话说回来 这怎么可能呢?
How can it be, though?
这有什么区别么 菲?
What difference does it make, Fe?
就我所知 人类克隆
Last time I checked, human cloning
是非法的 更何况技术上实现不了
was illegal, let alone impossible.
没错 所以别管了 行么? 这根本无关紧要!
Yeah, leave it out, okay? It doesn't matter!
这事关重大!
It does matter!
死了的贝丝 德国人 这两个
Dead Beth, dead German, those two,
还有另外三个欧洲人 你...这样就有八个了
three other Euros, you... that's eight.
那个辫子姐还在着手血样的事
And dreadlocks is going on about her blood samples,
还说这是生死攸关 你已经不能置身事外了
saying it's life-or-death. You can't just ignore it.
不 我可以!
Yes, I can!
我还是我 行么?
I'm just me, okay?
计划还是不变的
The song remains the same.
我们从贝丝的同伴那里拿回七万五千美金
We get the 75 grand back from Beth's partner,
我们抢回基拉
we get Kira,
然后远走高飞 越远越好!
and get as far away from all this as possible!
我是快疯了么?
Am I going insane?
嘿 贝丝 我以为你还在休息呢
Hey, Beth. I thought you were still off.
是啊 永远休息不够
Uh, yeah, just can't get enough.
亚特在么?
Is Art around?
贝丝! 到底他妈发生什么了?
Beth! What the hell's going on?
恩 我要和你 谈一谈
Yeah, I got to talk to you for a couple seconds.
嘿 需要陪同么?
Hey, company?
好吧
Yeah.
听着 我和保罗的关系正在恶化
Look, things are bad with Paul.
嗯 我们随时可能分开
Okay. We're dividing up our shit.
他也随时可能发现那个联合账户里面是空的
Any second, he's going to find that joint account empty.
听着 你官复原职的那天拿钱
Look, you get the cash when you're back on active duty.
我们说好的
That's the deal.
蔡尔兹!
Childs!
抱歉 只是问声好 不用了
Sorry, just saying hello. No, you're not.
你们都进来
Both of you.
有个坏消息...
Bad news...
你复职了
you're reinstated.
哦 妈的!
Oh, shit!
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
啊 感谢上帝
Well, thank God.
伙计 戴起来 我们要去10-45号♥
Buckle up, kid, we got a 10-45.
嘿
Uh, hey,
等会儿
two seconds.
妈的
Shit.
要我帮忙吗?
Do you want help with that?
嗯 可以吗?
Yeah, you mind?
乌尔斯特采石街
Quarry road and ulster.
已确认10-45号♥ 法医在现场
Confirmed 10-45. Forensic onsite.
亚特 我已经复职了 那我们的约定...
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表