剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
makes for a very handsome tribe.
奥利弗呢 他有没有被强化
What about Olivier? Is he enhanced?
亲爱的 你完全无法想象
Darling, you have no idea.
你跟贝丝最近一次性行为
When's the last time you and Beth
是什么时候
were sexually intimate?
三天前
Three days ago.
谁主动的
Who initiated it?
她
She did.
你怎么形容它
How would you characterize it?
我不是很明白你问的问题
I'm not sure I understand the question.
你认为你们那次性♥交♥是 亲密的
Would you describe the intercourse as intimate,
激烈的 敷衍的 肉♥欲♥的?
aggressive, perfunctory, sensual?
我会说 热情的
I would say passionate.
贝丝通常是个"冷漠的人"...
Beth's generally a "cold fish"...
用你的话说
Your words.
如果你不告诉我这是怎么回事 我很难帮你
It's hard for me to help, if I don't know what's going on.
所有这些体系结构...
All of this architecture...
这些心理分♥析♥
The psychological profiling,
体♥检♥ 社会指标...
physical exams, social metrics...
你得知道 这不仅仅是针对贝丝的
You must know it doesn't exist for Beth alone.
我没这么说 你这么想了 你被训练做过...
I don't assume anything. Of course you do. You're trained...
监视 情报工作 保安
Surveillance, intelligence, security.
秘密行动的问题是
The problem with clandestine ops is that
情报跟安全 难以并存
information and security rarely go hand-in-hand.
这就是为什么我很迟才知道
Which is why I have been told rather late
有人在清理我们的试验对象
that someone is killing our subjects.
谢谢你 托马斯
Thank you, Tomas.
你为什么没杀那个冒名顶替的骗子
Why did you let the imposter live?
她跟别的不一样
She's different than the others.
她怎么可能不一样
But how could it be different?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们之间有感应
We have a connection.
但那没任何意义
But it's nothing.
她就像你的指甲屑 与其他几个一样
Just one of your fingernail clippings, like the rest of them.
她说我不是本体
She said I am not the original,
说我们都是一样的
that we are all the same.
你怎么能相信这些鬼话
How could you believe such a thing?
原谅我 托马斯
Forgive me, Tomas.
你为什么跟踪我 我没有跟踪你
Why are you following me? I'm not following you.
好吧
Fine.
我以为你可能想要鸭子
I thought you might want a blowjob.
靠 靠 嘿 保罗 保罗
Shit. Shit! Hey, Paul, Paul.
他是跟我一起来的 他是我哥
He's with me, okay? He's my brother.
天呐 莎拉
Jesus Christ, Sarah.
你来这干嘛 对不起 我担心你
What are you doing here? Sorry. I was worried.
发生什么了 不要在这说
What happened? Not here.
在家里等我
Meet me at home.
不要带他过去
Don't bring him.
好
Okay.
你还好吗 嗯
You all right? Yeah.
你的任务更困难了
Your task is more difficult,
因为真正的贝丝杀死了 我们的朋友玛格丽特·陈
since the real Beth Childs shot our friend Maggie Chen.
那些复♥制♥品 更难找到她们了
The copies, they're harder to find.
或许我们可以利用那个骗子
Maybe we could use the imposter.
我很乐意再次见她
I'd like to see her again.
托马斯
Tomas.
不论是什么 她都会自圆其说的
It will say anything to justify itself.
我会变强的
I'll be strong.
要找到牧羊人 就得通过小羊羔
The path to the Shepherd is through the sheep.
找到那个假冒者
Find the impostor,
逼她说出她所知道的 然后杀了她
bleed it for what it knows, then kill it.
你是本体
You are the original.
你是光明
You are the light.
我是本体
I am the original.
我是光明
I am the light.
我们再重新梳理一下 有九个你
Let's go over what you know again. There's nine of you.
不 只有一个我
No! There's only one of me,
就跟只有一个贝丝同理
just like there was one of Beth.
我并不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
好吧 贝丝分♥析♥出我们有九个同类
Yeah, Beth figured out there were nine of us,
目前为止
so far.
我只见过艾莉森
I've only met Alison.
除了你哥 还有谁知道
Who else knows, besides your brother?
就我跟艾莉森
Just me and Alison.
艾莉森的老公呢
What about Alison's husband?
他们从高中就一直在一起了 - 他不是她的监视人
They've been together since high school. - He's not her monitor.
- 这可不一定
- We don't know that.
不要对我撒谎 莎拉
Don't lie to me, Sarah.
到底怎么了
What is going on?
是奥利弗要对我们动手 还是怎样
Is Olivier on to us, or what?
奥利弗告诉我有人在清理试验对象
Olivier told me someone is killing the subjects.
你知道这些吗
You know anything about that?
不知道
No.
谁
Who?
他只是说要我看紧点贝丝
He just said to watch Beth closely,
保护她 确保她没意识到
protect her, make sure she's not aware.
意识到什么
Aware of what?
我 我们
Of me, of us.
这些是高级机密 莎拉
This is high-level shit, Sarah,
一个非法的人类克隆试验
an illegal human- cloning trial.
- 你以为我不知道吗
- You think I don't know that?
- 你就没有
- Aren't you the least bit worried
一点担心有人要杀你吗
that someone might be trying to kill you?
我担心
Yes.
但至少不是你要杀我
But at least it's not you.
而且我得见我女儿
And I still need to see my daughter.
开我的车吧
Take my car.
车在地下停车场
It's in the underground.
为什么
Why?
以防有人跟踪你 好吗
In case someone is tailing you, all right?
我的职责是保证你的安全
My job is to keep you safe.
至少让我做到这一点
At least let me do that.
靠
Shit!
我不是来伤害你的
I'm not here to hurt you.
我只是想谈谈
I just want to talk.
海伦娜 离我远点
Helena, just stay away from me!
拜托了 我有个提议要给你
Please. I have an offer for you.
但必须好好谈谈
But we must talk.
吃点东西
And eat.
一起吃个午饭吧
Let's have lunch.
午饭
Lunch?
我梦到我们成了朋友
I dreamed that we were friends.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
我们会是的
We will be.
我已经看到了
I've seen it.
你去的地方 他们没有喂养你吗
Don't they feed you, wherever you go?
这是家好餐馆 对吧
this is a nice restaurant, isn't it?
是的 五星级的
Yeah, five stars.
嗯
mm.
你知道了我的名字
You know my name.
告诉我你的吧
Tell me yours.
我们还没到交换名字的程度
This friendship isn't there yet.
你是俄♥国♥人?
You're Russian?
不
No.
我在乌克兰的一个女修道院长大
I grew up pure in a convent in Ukraine.
乌克兰修女吗
Ukrainian nuns?
是那些人要你去杀卡特娅·欧冰葛
Is that who made you kill Katja Obinger
和其他人吗
and the others?
不
No.
她们收留了我
they saved me from abandonment.
抱歉
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表