剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
You're just parroting our last meeting back to me.
不 我在坦承我的错误
No, I'm admitting my mistake,
鲍尔医生 我现在承认了 就像你说的
Dr. Bowers, I'm acknowledging it, like you said.
实话说 现在对我来说最好的事情 就是回去工作
Honestly, the best thing for me now is to get back to work.
上次我见你 你都不记得 这场枪击
Last time I saw you, you couldn't remember the shooting.
"我迷失了" "我脑短路了" "大概是脑子坏了"
"I'm missing myself. I glitched. A break, or something."
我现在能记得了
I remember it just fine.
我想试着向前走
What I'm trying to do is move on.
抱歉 贝丝 但是考虑到
Sorry, Beth, but, considering
你的精神状态导致了这次事故...
your mental state, leading up to the incident...
我已经恢复了 鲍尔医生 而且你承认自己有
That's behind me now, Dr. Bowers. And by your own admission
暂时意识缺失或者精神崩溃
of blackout or psychotic break,
我不能推荐你回去工作
I can't recommend you for duty.
这对我不起作用
That's not going to work for me.
我懂的 你是个警♥察♥
I understand, you're a cop,
但这是我的工作
but this is my job.
你能再把那个读一次吗?
Can you read that back again?
那个 呃 "我迷失了 我脑短路了"
That, um, "I'm missing myself. I glitched."
你不觉得听起来有点恍惚吗?
Does that sound stoned to you?
"脑短路"听起来很恍惚?
"Glitched" sounds stoned?
扭曲 呆滞 眩晕
Tweaked, gakked, spun.
嗯哼! 缓痛剂 局麻剂 安定剂
Ahem! Allevia, Superprax, Draxifil.
再问一次 情绪稳定剂和
What's the difference between a mood stabilizer
抗精神病药物有什么区别?
and an antipsychotic, again?
贝丝... 不 很抱歉 我搞混了
Beth... Oh, no, I'm sorry, I've been confused.
我是说 真的很困惑
I mean, it's very confusing.
嗯...
Um...
抗抑郁剂 抗焦虑剂 摄取抑制剂
Antidepressants, antianxieties, SSRIs.
Serotronax... 这是兴♥奋♥剂♥
Serotronax... That one's a stimulant.
我们俩认识一段时间了 现在 贝丝...
We have known each other for a while, now, Beth...
是吗 在这点上你错了
Yeah? That's where you're wrong.
你一直在用你对药方的
You have constantly tested me
个人诉求来考验我
with your personal appeals for prescriptions.
我知道 是我的错
I know. My bad.
所以我会和审讯团说
So I'll just explain to the board
由于混用了你相似的药方
that I shot this poor civilian after mixing up
我射死了那个可怜的市民
all your overlapping scrips.
还是我可以进入下一步了呢?
Or am I making progress?
好了 如果人到齐了
All right, if everybody here,
我们再来过一遍
let's see if we could do this again. The
这次审讯会是为今年十月七号♥
board convenes in a fatal line-of-duty shooting,
重大公务枪击事件召开的
October 7th of this year.
说明你的名字 记录备案
State your name and rank for the record
开始吧
and begin.
伊丽莎贝丝·蔡尔兹探员
Detective Elizabeth Childs.
你表现得很好 我们会在几天内做出裁定
You did well. We'll have a ruling in a couple of days.
好的
Okay.
我是莎拉 莎拉 我就开门见山吧
This is Sarah. Well, Sarah,this will be quick.
很好
Good.
很明显现在你已经知道我住在哪里
Since you apparently already know where I live
而且我找不到保姆 你今晚九点之后过来
and I can't find a sitter, come by after 9:00 tonight.
不如我现在过去? 就今晚!
How about right now? Tonight!
带上你从那个德国人那拿到的东西
Bring whatever you got from the German.
绕到屋子后面 找到地下室的门
Go around back and go to the basement door.
敲门别太大声!
Knock quietly!
干得不错 蔡尔兹
Not bad, Childs.
不错
Not bad.
我办到了 老兄
I nailed it, man,
所有的细节都说了
every detail.
对 但是他们还没裁定
Yeah. They haven't ruled yet.
拜托兴奋点好吗
Please contain your excitement.
这就是我兴奋的状态
This is me, excited.
拜托 亚特 对我温柔点 行吗?
Come on, Art, give me a little love, here, yeah?
你为什么就一定要这么凶巴巴的?
Why do you have to be such a hardass?
因为 这就是你最喜欢我的地方
Because it's your favorite thing about me.
听着 保罗不知道我从 我们账户里取走了钱
Look, Paul doesn't know I took that money out of our account.
在他发现之前 让我把钱还回去 行吗?
So just let me put it back before he finds out, yeah?
在你复职前我会替你保管
I hang on to it 'til you're reinstated.
我们说好的了
That's the deal.
我们没说好 是你擅自...
There was no deal, it was just you, taking...
照看着你
Looking out for you,
亲爱的搭档
partner.
噢 老天!
Oh, my God! Ugh!
你知道如果你说是要到郊区
You know I never would've got in
我根本就不会来
if you said we were going to suburbia.
你要干嘛?
Oi, what are you doing?
别停啊 可能会有人过来和我们说话
Don't stop. Someone might speak to us.
上帝!
God!
老天!
Christ.
你知道吗 每次我离开市区
You know, my skin just breaks out
皮肤就会变得奇差无比
every time I leave the downtown.
是啊 是啊 在这儿 看... 痘痘
Yeah, yeah. Right there. Look... acne.
没有啊 我没看见痘痘
No, i don't see acne.
我脸红了吗?
Am I blushing?
这里有一点红! 在这儿!
There's redness! Right there!
小小的郊区压力痘
Tiny, little suburban stress zits,
一靠近这些破建筑就冒出来
emerging in direct proximity to bad architecture.
听着 菲 我要在几天内弄到钱
Look, Fe, I'm going to have the money in a couple days.
懂吗? 然后... 听着 我会和S女士好好相处
Okay? And then... Look, I'll make good with Mrs. S.
然后我们带基拉去安静的地方 好吗?
and we'll take Kira somewhere quiet, yeah?
温暖的地方
Somewhere warm.
好吧 请吧
Yeah, please.
那房♥子里有什么?
So what's in the house?
我很快回来 天啊!
I won't be long. Oh, my God!
谁在那儿?
Who's in there?
呆在这儿 行吗? 是那个德国人吗?
Stay here, okay? Is it the German?
德国人已经死了
The German's dead.
她死了? 她死了?
She's dead?! She died?!
很遗憾 是的
Sadly, yes.
这位是个正直的 足球妈妈
This one's an uptight Soccer mom.
嘿 莎拉! 你老是这样对我!
Hey, Sarah! You always do this to me!
我需要你来做我的后援 行吗?
I just need you to be my backup, okay?
我不做后援! 我连后援是什么都不知道!
I don't do backup! I don't even know what backup is!
给我半个小时 我在那之前要做什么?
Give me half an hour. What am I supposed to do 'til then?
什么都别做 我只是需要有人知道我在哪
Nothing. I just need somebody to know where I am.
等等 这样很不爽啊! 莎拉!
Wait, that is not comforting! Sarah!
嘘...!
Sh...!
关门 上锁
Close it, lock it.
玩真的?
Really?
安静点 孩子们都在睡觉
Be quiet. My kids are sleeping.
你要在你孩子睡觉的时候 用枪射我?
You're going to shoot me while your kids are sleeping?
你吵醒他们 或者露个脸 是啊 我会射你的
You wake them or show your face, yes, I will shoot you.
好吧我一直都不懂血缘关系
Well I've never known a blood relation,
但做你的孪生姐妹真有够糟的
but being your twin certainly sucks.
你真的一无所知 对吧?
You really have no idea, do you?
嘿 我是科西玛
Hey. I'm Cosima.
我的天啊
Bloody hell.
我们通过电♥话♥
We talked on the phone.
我们到底有多少人长一样?
How many of us are there?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表