剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
- Was that her? - Yeah.
靠
Shit.
嗯 什么事
Ahem.Ja.
您好 我是前台的艾弗里
Hello. Avery, from the front desk.
我们能下楼谈谈吗 麻烦了
Could we talk with you downstairs, please?
你们为什么进我房♥间?
Why would you go in my room?
我们收到噪音投诉 因此对你房♥间进行了安检
We had a noise complaint, which led to a security check.
女士 你的房♥间简直一团糟
Ma'am, your room was trashed.
摇滚
Rock-n-roll.
"摇滚"?
"Rock-n-roll"?
水槽都被弄坏了 您是不是有毛病啊
The sink is broken. What the heck is wrong with you?
很不幸 有张项目清单请您过目
Unfortunately, we have an itemized bill.
水槽 镜子 三个枕头
Sink, mirror, three pillows.
六千美金
$6,000?
6♥4♥37.11美金 没错
$6,437.11, yes.
好吧
Ja.
你们有记录我的卡吧 对吧
So? You have my card on file,ja?
是的
Yes.
还有我的手提箱
And my briefcase.
请稍等
One moment.
授权中
Authorizing.
那肯定是个很疯狂的派对吧
Must've been a heck of a party.
一切都已经搞定了
Everything appears to be in order.
关于这一切 我很抱歉
I'm very sorry about this.
这个城市好玩吗
Are you enjoying the city?
无聊爆了
It's killing me.
非常感谢(德语)
Danke schoen.
丹妮尔·富尼耶
Danielle Fournier.
卡特娅
Katja.
奥地利人
Austrian.
意大利人
Italian?
丹妮尔·富尼耶 法国
Danielle Fournier, France.
艾莉森·亨德里克斯
Alison Hendrix,
斯卡伯勒市
Scarborough.
你可以算是本地人了
You're practically local.
而且很准时
And punctual.
你好 嘿 你去宾馆了吗
Hello? Hey. Did you get to the hotel?
去了
Yeah, but
但有人捷足先登了
somebody got there first.
他们洗劫了她的房♥间
They ransacked her room.
该死!
Shit!
没拿到手提箱吗
No briefcase?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
那你到底找到了没啊
Did you find it, or not?
等一下
Hang on.
不管了
Screw it.
你好
Hello?
你是谁 贝丝?
Who am I speaking to? Beth?
艾莉森吗 你是谁
Alison? Who is this?
你到底是谁
Who is this?!
贝丝有点不舒服 你是艾莉森吗
Beth's indisposed. Is this Alison?
就一个 我是一些 没有家人 我是谁?
Just one. I'm a few. No family, too. Who am I?
抱歉 出谜人 这对我毫无意义
Yeah, sorry, riddler, means nothing to me.
听着 贝丝说我可以拿手提箱
Look, Beth said to say I have the briefcase.
你要我拿过去给你吗
Do you want me to bring it to you?
"黑橡树大道三十五号♥"
"35 Black Oak Drive".
停手
Stop it!
你停手
You stop it!
嘿嘿嘿 别别别 别伤到她
Hey hey hey! No no no no. Don't hurt her.
我了个去
Holy shite.
一位足球妈妈
A soccer mom.
跟紧你妹妹 别跑
Follow your sister. Don't run.
在那里
Over there!
好样的 好样的
Good boy! Good boy.
这里
There you go.
你好
Hello?
继续 继续
Go. Go, go!
维维恩 我要去...好的
Vivien! I'm going to cut the... yeah.
我只想要答案而已
I just want some answers.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你胆敢在我的孩子面前 露出你那张脸
How dare you show your face in front of my children.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
那个德国女人有你的地址
The German had your address.
我拿到你想要的东西了 我拿到那个手提箱了
I've got what you wanted. I've got her briefcase.
笨蛋 你知道你在跟谁说话吗 哼?
Idiot. Do you even know who you're talking to? Hmm?
贝丝去哪了
Where is Beth?
呃 她死了
Uh, she's dead.
什么
What?
我很抱歉 她自杀了
I'm sorry. She killed herself.
不不不 她不会的 不可能的
No. No, no, she wouldn't do that. That's impossible.
我很抱歉 我亲眼见到的
No, I'm sorry. I saw her do it.
不 不可能
No, that can't be. Mnh-mnh.
听着 我可以解释 好吗
Look, I can explain, okay?
我叫莎拉... 我管你是谁
My name's Sarah... I don't care who you are.
为什么 天啊
Why, Lord?
为什么是我
Why me?
我完全不想发生这样的事
I never wanted any part of this.
难道我背上写着"踢我吧" 三个大字吗
Do I wear a huge "kick me" sign on my back?
请告诉我... 我们到底是什么关系
Please, just tell me... Who are we to each other?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我不会告诉你的
I'm not doing that.
不 这不是我的职责
Nope, that is not my responsibility...
你得离开这里了
You know, you need to get out of here.
回去等电♥话♥
Go and wait for a call.
嘿 告诉我这到底... 放手 别碰我
Eh, tell me what the hell... Let go! Don't touch me.
这里是我的地盘
This is my neighborhood.
你回去等电♥话♥吧
You wait for a call.
噢 对了 在离开的路上 你得藏好那张丑脸
Oh, and hide your ugly face on the way out of here.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
好啦 橙子来啦 孩子们
Okay, oranges, guys!
我可以拿两个吗 可以 你拿吧
Can I take two? Yeah, you take two.
怎么了 亚特 你在哪里
What's up, Art? Where are you?
我在家里泡着浴缸喝着波旁威士忌呢
I'm at home in the tub with a bourbon.
你听到我敲门了吗
Can you hear me knocking?
没有吧 因为你不在家
No? Because you're not home.
好吧 我现在在斯卡伯勒
Okay, I'm in Scarborough.
什么 为什么
What? Why?!
我要去一趟万能卫浴寝具商城 好吧
I had to go to Bed Bath & Beyond, okay?
没人愿意坦承这个的
Nobody wants to admit that.
随便了 听着 贝丝
Look, whatever, Beth.
你上次跟那个精神医生说了什么
What the hell did you say to the shrink?
她认定你不适合回来工作
She's ruling you unfit for duty.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
那就意味着明天的审讯取消
Yeah, unfit means no hearing tomorrow.
妈的
Oh, shit!
意味着这破事还得无限期延长...
It means this crap goes on and on and guess what...
而你的钱会一直放我这直到结束
I'm keeping your money until it ends.
我现在去见她 不
I'll go see her now. No no no,
已经迟了 贝丝
it's too late for that, Beth.
帮我跟她再约个时间 好吗
Get me another appointment, okay?
你就跟她说 情况紧急 你很担心我
Tell her it's an emergency, you're worried about me.
她是我的医生 她不得不见我
She's my doctor.She has to see me.
那你打算怎样让她改变想法
And what are you going to say to her to change her mind?
我会想出法子来的
I'll figure something out.
我很抱歉 我的看法是你还没准备好
I'm sorry. My opinion is you're not ready for duty.
我准备好了
I am, though.
我一直在进步 很大的进步
I'm making progress, full progress.
继续说
Go on.
你知道 我感到内疚
You know, with the guilt,
看到手♥机♥条件发射到"枪"
seeing cell phone and reacting "gun".
你只是重复上次的聊天而已
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表