剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
7岁女童 被车撞了 昏迷指数三
7-year-old female struck by a vehicle. GCS 3,
胸部受伤 可能内出血
chest injury, possible internal bleeding.
- 别离开我 宝贝 求你 - 约三分钟后到
- Stay with me, baby, please. - ETA 3 minutes.
我们都在这 宝贝 我们都在
We're here, love. We're right here.
鉴定血型 做三单位交叉配血
Let's get her typed and crossed for 3 units.
- 我们在这 - 抱歉 让一下
- We're right here. Please. - Excuse me, excuse me.
家属止步 不 不
This is as far as you go. No, no, no!
莎拉 莎拉
Sarah, Sarah.
我们得让他们工作
We have to let them do their job.
数三下 1 2 3
On 3. 1, 2, 3!
我要做超声检查 创伤系列拍片
I want an ultrasound and a trauma series:
胸部 骨盆 颈椎
Chest, pelvic, C-spine.
一级待命 准备急救设施
Let's get a level 1 on standby and a crash cart.
我们可能需要插管
We may have to intubate.
- 手术室准备好了 - 好的
- O.R.'s being prepped. - Good.
我应该知道的 海伦娜会找到我们
I should've known Helena would find us.
我本来可以阻止她的
I should've stopped her.
我不能让你再自我责备了
I won't have you blaming yourself.
并不是你让这事儿发生的
You did not bring this on.
她会好起来的 莎拉
She's going to be okay, Sarah.
她一定会的 恩
She has to be. Mm-hmm.
有人要喝咖啡么
Can I get anybody some coffee?
艾莉森
Alison,
我知道你是好意
I know you mean well,
我知道
I know you do,
只是... 恩 我知道 我碍事了
it's just... Um, I know, I know. I'm in the way.
是的
Yeah.
我只是情不自禁地感觉
I just can't help but feel like
好像自己的女儿在手术室里似的
it's my daughter in there.
你应该回家 你需要休息
You should go home. You should get some sleep.
我没法回家 菲力克斯 我...
I can't go home, Felix. I...
我袭击了我的监视者
I assaulted my monitor.
我会被罩上黑袋子带走的 像莎拉一样
I'm going to get black-bagged like Sarah
被运到不知是哪里的地方
and carted off to God knows where.
好吧
All right,
那去我家吧
use my place, then.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
这边有什么消息我会通知你的
I'll call you if we hear anything.
好的
Okay.
超声设备就绪
Ultrasound's up.
心率八十
Heart rate's at 80.
血压85/50
B.P. 85/50.
医生 你来看看这个
Doctor, you need to see this.
怎么了
What's happening?
看起来基拉会没事的
It looks like Kira's going to be okay.
"看起来"是什么意思
What does "looks like" mean?
我们给她注射了镇静剂 她的血压
Well, she's been sedated, but her blood pressure
和呼吸很平稳
and breathing have stabilized.
她的肋骨也是完整的
Her ribs are intact,
没有内出血 也没有头部创伤
there's no internal bleeding, no head trauma.
我想 她会没事的
I think she's gonna be fine.
她当时直接被撞翻了 我亲眼看见的
She was run right over. I saw it.
那么 她真是个幸运的孩子
Then she's a very lucky girl.
她没事
She's okay.
她没事 她没事 她没事 她没事
She's okay, she's okay, she's okay. She's okay.
我的宝贝
My baby.
黑色孤儿
第一季第九集
妈妈 她看起来和你好像
Mummy, she looks like you.
她看起来像妈妈
She looks like mummy.
现在睡觉吧 小猴子
Just sleep now, monkey.
我不会再让她伤害你的
I'll keep you safe from her.
我保证
I promise.
有个女孩 小女孩
There was a girl, a little girl.
放松 孩子 打起精神来
Easy, child. Pull yourself together.
莎拉是个母亲
Sarah is a mother.
这太可笑了
That's ridiculous!
这不可能
It's not possible.
那个小女孩因为我被车撞了
The girl was hit by a car because of me.
她还好么
She's all right?
嗯 还好 她睡着了
Yeah, yeah, she's fast asleep.
你呢 还好么
How about you, then?
你谢过你的幸运星了么
Are you thanking your lucky stars?
我不信奇迹
I don't believe in miracles.
孩子就如同橡胶做的 莎拉
Kids are made of rubber, Sarah.
她很幸运
She got lucky,
就像医生说的那样
just like the doctor said.
你没看见当时的场面
You didn't see it.
珍惜你得到的恩泽
Count your blessings.
消除你抱有的忧虑
Move on to your worries.
是的 必须要除掉海伦娜
Yeah, Helena's got to go.
我有一堆理由把贝丝带回来
I got a dozen reasons to bring Beth back in.
看 我们有三组匹配指纹
Look, we got three sets of matching prints,
卧轨者和她长得一样
a jumper who looks just like her,
我们还有个圆滑小妓男
and we got a smooth little rent-boy
和她们两个都有联♥系♥
who's connected to them both.
好吧 好吧 我知道了 安吉
All right, all right. I know, Angie...
这还有 一具无名尸 整个迷局的开端
And here, we've got Jane Doe, the one who started it all.
我赌一百块 我知道这无名尸在
Bet you 100 bucks I know who she's looks like
贝克威思做好人面复原后会像谁
when Beckwith is done with the reconstruction.
你别信口开河
You got no charge that'll stick yet.
障碍物 这些都在平民枪杀案后
Obstruction. This all comes on the heels
- 接踵而来
- of that civilian shooting.
- 所以怎样 所以她可能在保护杀手
- So what?! So she could be protecting the killer.
事情怎么样了
How's it going?
仍然在找突破口 头儿
Still pushing for a break, sir.
格里格森和乔刚刚解决了
Grigson and Chow just solved
路口的那件持刀伤人案
that stabbing in the junction.
可能你需要 旁人的全新视角?
Maybe you need a fresh pair of eyes here, huh?
不 我们很好 长官 我们很好
No, we're good, sir. We're good.
再给我们今天一天的时间
Just give us 'til the end of the day.
你想让我把原搭档 往火坑里推吗
You want me to throw my ex-partner under the bus, hmm?
如果我对这事猜错了
If I'm wrong about this,
你将是我最后一个搭档
you'll be the last partner I ever have.
我不知道 亚特
I don't know, Art.
我开始好奇了
I'm starting to wonder.
她有你把柄吗
Does she have something on you?
到今天为止 安吉
End of day, Angie.
如果这是真的 如果这孩子真是她所生
If this is true, if the child's actually hers...
你怎么能放她走
How could you let her go?
她是无辜的
She's innocent.
我做了要求做的事
I did what I was told...
利用莎拉来接近其他克隆体
I used Sarah to get to the others.
那她们在哪儿呢
Then where are the others?!
为什么莎拉还活着
Why is Sarah still alive?
那个叫奥利弗的男的 - 我为你割下了他尾巴
That man, Olivier! - I took off his beast-tail for you.
- 没错
- Yes!
来引起里奇博士的注意
To get Dr. Leekie's attention!
那个孩子对他们很有价值
The child will be valuable to them.
不 不
No, no!
是她打来的
That's her!
让她到这来
Tell her to come here.
快说
Tell her!
海伦娜
Helena.
基拉没事吧
Is Kira all right?
我当面再告诉你
I'll tell you in person.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
快和她说
Tell her!
真是适合年轻夫妻的爱巢
Lovely apartment for a young couple.
真是逼真啊
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表