剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Excuse me.
我想要回我的小刀
I want my knife back,
你拿走的那把小刀
the one you took from me.
对 对 那把飞鱼刀
Right, right, the flying-fish blade.
你对翅膀有特殊的嗜好 是不是
You got a thing for wings, don't you?
恩
Mm.
我也应该杀了你
I'm supposed to kill you, too.
但你让我活了下来
But you let me live.
是的 所以我们扯平了 好吧?
Yeah, so let's call it even, okay?
我们各行各路 我们永远不会分开的
We'll go our separate ways. We'll never be separate.
告诉我其他人的名字 我就放过你
Tell me the names of the others and I will spare you.
你要是敢动你的脚 我就再刺你一次
You move your foot, or I'll stab you again.
午夜之前 给我其他人的名字
You have until midnight to tell me the names.
打这个电♥话♥联♥系♥我
Call this number,
否则你就是第一个死的
or you die first.
再见
bye-bye.
贝丝的书面工作一团糟
Beth's paperwork's a mess.
就好像她之前根本没做过一样
It's like she's never done it before.
无名尸的指纹报告甚至没有归档
Jane Doe's fingerprint results aren't even filed here.
是的 我知道 我们对比过指纹 没匹配的
Yeah, I know. We ran 'em. No match.
是的 我记得是贝丝查看的结果
Yes, Beth checked the results.
但即使没匹配的
I remember, but even if there's no match,
检验结果也应该在档案里
they should still be here.
老板说要复核所有资料
The man said double-check everything,
那就让法医着手
so let's get forensics to pull the hand,
重新比对一下指纹
run a fresh set of prints.
哦 那我们是要突袭停尸房♥了?
Oh, we're hitting the morgue?
就知道你会喜欢的 很好
Thought you'd like that. Sweet.
你好 你有麻烦了
Hello. You have a problem.
什么麻烦
What kind of a problem?
我刚刚收到 贝丝的体♥检♥结果
I just received the results of Beth's medical exam.
- 恩 - 她不是贝丝
- Okay. - She's not Beth.
好吧 那如果她不是贝丝 她又是哪个
Well, which one is she, if she's not Beth?
那就不是你该关心的了 把她带过来就好
That's none of your concern. Just bring her in.
她又回来了?
She's back?
是的 她要在午夜前得到你们的名字
Yeah, and she wants your names by midnight,
否则她要第一个杀了我
or I'm first on her hit list.
靠 莎拉
Holy shit, Sarah.
别担心 我不会把你供出来的
Don't worry. I won't give you up.
也许你该把我供出来
You know, maybe you should.
并非给海伦娜 而是给奥利弗
Not to Helena, but to Olivier.
什么
What?
是你说的 如果试验对象
You were the one who said, if your blind subject
知道自己被试验 就会被处理掉
suddenly became aware, you'd terminate.
是的
Right, well,
我开始重新考虑这些了
I'm beginning to rethink that.
真行啊 你又有新假设了
Great, she's got a new hypothesis.
我们的创造者 不论他们是谁
So, our creators, whoever they are,
他们在我们身上投入巨大 对吧
they have a tremendous investment in us, right?
我们的想法 我们的生活
Our conception, our whole lives.
难道你不认为 他们试图保护我们远离海伦娜吗
Don't you think they'd try to protect us from Helena?
他们知道有人在追杀我们
They know somebody's whacking us.
靠
Shit.
保罗说过 这和观察实验室里的老鼠
Yeah, and Paul said it's more of the same...
一样 要使对象蒙在鼓里
Observe your lab rat, keep her stupid.
你知道未来主义者 奥尔德斯·里奇博士么
Do you know this futurist, Dr. Aldous Leekie?
- 不知道
- No.
- 他是"创生革命"的
- You know, he's the poster boy
代表人物
for this movement called "Neolution".
创生革命?
Eh, Neolution?
奥利弗开了一间酒吧 也叫创生革命
Olivier owns a club called Neolution.
哦 那就有趣了
Oh, that's interesting.
是的 菲力克斯说 那里都是些
Yeah, Felix said it's a bunch of biohack,
生化时髦怪胎
bodymod freaks.
奥利弗好像有个尾巴
Olivier's supposed to have a tail.
尾巴 真的尾巴? 是的
A tail, for real? Yeah.
菲力克斯是这么听说的
That's what Felix was told.
好吧 不管有没有尾巴
Okay, well, tail or no tail,
他们都有一套自己的哲学
they have a philosophy.
我和戴尔芬一起
I went with Delphine
去听过一场里奇的创生学讲座
to one of Leekie's Neolution lectures.
科西玛 你不是同意要远离戴尔芬么
Cosima, you agreed to stay away from Delphine.
不 我没有 是你单方面让我远离她
No, I didn't. You just told me to.
你最终会被绑在医院轮床上
You're going to end up strapped to a gurney,
任由医生对你详细探查的
with doctors giving you the probe.
我可能已经这样了
I probably already have been.
我们可否回到海伦娜的话题上
Can we please just get back to Helena?
知道么 你别管我
You know what? Just stay out
我也不管你
of my end, I'll stay out of yours.
贱♥货♥
Bitch.
该死!
Shit!
靠
Shit.
嗨 嘿
Hi. Hey.
抱歉 我 哦 我来早了吧
Sorry, I'm... Oh, I'm early?
- 不 不 我晚了 我晚了 - 没事的
- No, no no no, I'm late, I'm late. - Okay.
我总是迟到 所以总是各种抱歉
I'm kind of always late, though, so, kind of always sorry.
能给我点时间么 就... 当然
Can you give me two seconds? Just... Of course.
没问题
Okay.
她在哪
Where is she?
你是怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
我有钥匙
My key.
是我们给你买♥♥下这房♥子的 还记得吧
We bought this place for you, remember?
所以 你对贝丝的吸引力 不只是你的长相
So that you would not only appear attractive to Beth, but,
还有你成功的事业
moderately successful.
你的监视对象呢
Where is your subject?
她去找克莉丝汀了
She's visiting Christine.
你该紧紧看住她的
You were to keep a close eye on her.
女人的午餐 我强迫不来的
It was a girls' lunch. I couldn't force the issue.
阿斯特丽德
Astrid.
你的对象不是我们以为的那个
Your subject isn't who we think she is.
她是假冒的
She's an imposter.
我几小时前才见了她的
I saw her just a few hours ago.
那根本不是她
It wasn't her.
这是某种测试么
Is this a test of some kind?
那个杀害我们实验对象的人
The person killing our subjects
看起来和贝丝长得一模一样
looks exactly like Beth.
你意思是 像双胞胎似的?
You mean like a twin?
是的 保罗 像双胞胎一样
Yes, Paul, like a twin.
现在 穿上衣服
Now, get dressed.
妈妈
Mom.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 小猴子
Sorry, Monkey.
你弹的真好 真妙
That was wonderful. That was really good.
至少 她没遗传你不灵光的耳朵
Well, at least she didn't get your tin ear.
我从没学过弹钢琴
I never learned to play piano.
是你太差了 是吧
You were too bad, weren't you?
宝贝 你妈妈 只是不够努力
Eh. Your mom just didn't work hard enough at it, love.
好了 移开点
All right, move over.
我要教她一些女王课程了
I want to teach her some queen.
菲力克斯叔叔不差 他是另一种差
Uncle Felix wasn't bad. He was a different kind of bad.
这是什么
What's this?
大多是关于我的
Mostly me.
但有些关于你
But some of you.
英格兰在燃烧 玛吉·撒切尔
England was burning, Maggie Thatcher
点燃了爱尔兰所有的炮弹 为了马岛战争
firing on all barrels at Ireland, the Falklands.
她抢走了人们的社会保险
She sacked Social Security,
打击移♥民♥ 穷♥人♥ 和工会
went after the immigrants, the poor, the unions.
你还记得在布里克斯顿的事么
What do you remember about Brixton,
有关我的人的
about my people, then?
不太记得
Not much.
只记得总是有女人在身边
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表