剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I was being watched, you see.
过了这么久 他们...
After all this time, they...
他们又找到我了
they found me again.
我当时只有二十二岁
I was only 22,
刚到这个国家
in a new country.
一对有钱的夫妇请我 帮他们代♥孕♥试管婴儿
A wealthy couple asked me to be their in-vitro surrogate.
他们付钱给我
They paid me,
在伦敦给我提供了一套公♥寓♥ 合法安排的
provided a flat in London, a legal arrangement.
但后来就不太对劲了
But something was off.
医学检验做得太过
The medical tests were excessive
我偷听到这对夫妇 和医生们的谈话
and I overheard the couple talking with the doctors,
说到一个不受传统约束的婴儿
about a child unfettered by tradition,
更高级...
an advanced...
被进化之类的
evolution, of some kind.
创生革命? 对
Neolution? Yeah,
只是他们根本就不是夫妻
but they weren't a couple at all.
他们是科学家
They were scientists.
我代♥孕♥的孩子并不是他们的
The child I carried wasn't meant for them.
我当时意识到我体内的生命有危险
I realized the life inside of me was in danger,
于是我逃跑了
so I ran, I hid,
东躲西♥藏♥ 秘密地生下了你们俩
and gave birth to the two of you in secret.
我们俩?
The two of us?
没错 我怀的是双胞胎
Yeah, I had twins.
我知道我不能留下你们
I knew I couldn't keep you,
所以就把你们藏起来了
so I hid you away...
一个交给政♥府♥机关 一个送去了教堂
one to the state and one to the church.
海伦娜
Helena.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表