剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
So my credit is maxed, but,
我有了温馨的房♥子
I've got a sweet pad
和一个新男友保罗 他出镇过周末去了
and my new boyfriend, Paul's, out of town for the weekend.
很不幸 你的真男友 混♥蛋♥维克
Unfortunately, your real boyfriend, Vic the dick,
- 已经来了 - 妈的!
- is already here. - Shit!
顺便说一句 我没事 多谢关心
Oh, I'm fine,by the way. Thank you.
对不起 菲
I'm sorry, Fe.
再顺便说一句 你的货色太差了
Your blow is abysmal, by the way.
运气好的话最多弄到一万 什么?
I'll be lucky to get 10k for it. What?
这可不够啊
That's not enough.
不够干嘛? 不够我们脱身 菲
For what? To get out, Fe,
不够我们和基拉 一起开始新生活
set ourselves up with Kira somewhere.
莎拉 伊莉莎贝丝·蔡尔兹到底是谁?
Sarah, who is Elizabeth Childs?
我不知道
I don't know.
她就是一个长得像我的女孩罢了
She's just a girl who looks like me.
一个生活相当美好的女孩
A girl with a pretty nice life.
如果真那么美好
If it's so nice,
她干嘛要自杀?
why'd she kill herself?
等等 菲
Hold on. Fe,
她的银行账户 里有七万五千美元
she's got $75,000 in a savings account.
你说什么?
Say again.
七万五千!
75k!
这个帐号♥才开了 三个星期左右
The account was just opened, like, 3 weeks ago.
这些钱应该足够摆脱那个混♥蛋♥维克了
That's enough to lose bloody Vic, yeah?
有钱我们就能逃开 菲
We can get away with this, Fe,
我们三个
the three of us.
莎拉 随时都可能有人证明死者 的身份
Sarah, any second, someone's going to I.D. the body
然后你就没戏了 所以你最好现在就撒手
and it's game over, so you should really just drop it all right now.
另外说一句 烟灰缸砸得好
Nice work with the ashtray, by the way.
维克缝了好几针呢
Vic has stitches.
你还在么? 我现在正站在
Hello? I'm standing outside
赫胥黎站台外... 闭嘴 我正在想问题
Huxley station right now ... Shut up. I'm thinking.
如你所见 站台里的人已经被清空了
As you can see,it's emptying out.
有关部门在一个不明女子
Authorities have cleared out the station
跳轨遇难后清理了站台 目前
after an unidentified woman fell onto the tracks and was killed.Now,
目击证人不能确定 该女子是如何出现在轨道上的
witnesses aren't sure how the woman came to be on the tracks
此事是否涉及谋杀
or whether foul play was involved.
- 菲! - 警方尚未公布更多细节 我有主意了
- Fe! - Police have not released any more details. I have an idea.
快 笑一个
All right, give me a big smile.
我想看你大笑 你为什么要现在拍我?
I want a big smile. Why are you shooting me right now?
我就喜欢拍你
I love shooting you.
好好好
Yeah yeah yeah.
纵情声色 挥霍青春
Live fast, die young
坏女孩可不蠢
bad girls do it well
纵情声色 挥霍青春 坏女孩可不笨
live fast, die young, bad girls do it well
纵情声色 挥霍青春 坏女孩可不蠢
live fast, die young, bad girls do it well
纵情声色 挥霍青春 坏女孩可不笨
live fast, die young, bad girls do it well
当我在车里享受人生
my chain hits my chest
我的挂饰乐鸣声声
when I'm bangin' on the dashboard
我靠
Oh, shit.
这么多药...
Drugstore ...
后退 向下
Get back get down
如果你不怕 尽管靠近我
pull me closer, if you think you can hang
举起你的手
hands up
举高你的手
hands high
不要失声尖叫
don't go screamin'
你真打算就这样虐待你的
are you ready to put your body through
身体好几个月么?
months of hell for the full?
你说的太他妈对了
You're damn right.
我上了这辆切诺基
I'm comin' in the Cherokee gasoline
你说的太他妈对了
You're damn right.
蒸汽弥漫在窗前
There's steam on the window screen
快来 快来
take it, take it
轮子跳动像气垫
wheels bouncin' like a trampoline
你说的太他妈对了
You're damn right.
你说的太他妈对了
You're damn right.
你说的...他...么 你说的...
You're d... w... you're damned ...
你说的太他妈对了
you're damn right.
坏女孩可不蠢
Bad girls do it well
纵情声色 挥霍青春 坏女孩可不笨
live fast, die young, bad girls do it well
抱歉 亚特 管你是谁
Sorry, Art, whoever you are.
我已改头换面
I'm gone for good.
你说的太他妈对了
You're damn right.
你说的太他妈对了
You're damn right.
我的挂饰叮当作响
My chain hits my chest
你说的太他妈对了
You're damn right.
后退 后退
Back it, back it
一起来寻欢作乐
yeah, pull up to the bumper game
听我号♥令
with a signal
掩护我 转换轨道
cover me, 'cause I'm changin' lanes
转动把手
had a handle on it
我的生活恣意妄为
my life, I broke it
当我到达终点
when I get to where I'm goin'
你要在我身边
gonna have you sayin' it
嗨
Hi.
嗯 我是贝丝·蔡尔兹
Uh, Beth Childs.
我和总经理斯蒂芬·里格斯有一个
I have an appointment with the manager,
预约见面
Stephen Riggs.
没问题 我这就告诉他你来了
Sure, I'll let him know you're here.
呃! 菲力克斯!
Ugh! Felix!
哎哟!
Ow!
要么快打 要么挂机 明白了么?
Use it or hang it up, okay?
不要用毛巾抽我 鲍比
Do not snap towels at me, Bobby.
我有童年阴影的
I had a very traumatic childhood.
嗨 嗯...
Yeah, hi. Um ...
...有一件很糟糕的事情
oh, totally awful ...
昨晚有一个女孩在 赫胥黎车站自杀了
apparently, a girl killed herself at Huxley station last night
我认识她
and I think I know her.
她叫莎拉·曼宁
Sarah. Sarah Manning.
贝丝? 很高心再次见到你
Beth? Good to see you again.
最近怎么样?
How are you?
很不错 斯蒂芬 谢谢
Yeah, good, Stephen, thanks.
最近忙么?
Busy.
我上周一整周都在工作
I pred last week, at 2:14.
虽然现在只完成了一半 我已经快累死了
It was only a half, but it almost killed me.
你呢? 最近慈善做得怎么样了?
How'd you do, your last charity run?
这不好说 事实上
I...don't know, in fact.
我需要从那个账户里 提一大笔钱出来
I need to make a large withdrawal from that account.
我知道 这个是你 刚开通的账户
I see. Right, this is the one you just opened.
没错 我想留五百在里面 维持这个账户的流通
Yeah, I'll leave $500 in, to keep the account open,
但我要提取剩余的钱
but I need the rest,
现金 现金?
in cash, please. Cash?
没错 我强烈建议使用银行本票 如果你...
Yeah. I'd really recommend a cashier's check, if you...
不 我要五十 一百的现金
No, 50s and 100s, please.
我们手头没有这么多现金
Well, we don't keep that much on hand.
一万以上的现金提取 我们都需要特别安排
See, anything over $10,000, we have to special-order
这通常需要两到四个工作日
and that takes 2 to 4 business days.
所以...
So...
斯蒂芬
Stephen,
我要怎样才能
what could I do to ...
使这个过程快一点呢?
to push a rush on that?
比方说 二十四小时内提取
You know, 24 hours.
我能赞助你 下一个慈善项目么?
Could I sponsor your next charity-run thing?
你当然可以 成交
You certainly can. Deal.
但是... 这张卡...
But... This card is ...
我不确定我是否激活过它
I'm not even sure I've activated that yet.
如果已激活 我需要重设密♥码♥
If I did, I need to repin it.
消磁化 是么?
Demagnetized, maybe? Yeah.
我觉得
You know what?
还是重办一张卡吧
Let's start with a new one
然后我再安排资金提取
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表