剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, shit. Delphine just got off a plane.
到这里来? 愚蠢 缺爱的婊♥子♥
Here? Stupid, needy bitch..
好吧
Right.
她想帮忙 是不是?
She wants to help, right?
就像亚特 保罗和瑞秋那样 每个人都想帮忙
Just like Art, Paul, and Rachel. Everybody wants to help.
我现在去S夫人家
I'm going to Mrs S's.
我想在基拉醒来时在她身边
I want to be there when Kira wakes up.
我一会儿就去
I'll catch up.
嗯 我们各自做主
Yeah, I mean, we make our own decisions,
但是我不会相信任何人
but I wouldn't trust anybody.
卡特娅·欧冰葛 是德国人? 是
Katja Obinger. German? Yeah.
我们最终确认了无名尸的身份
We finally ID'ed our Jane Doe
她受到联邦管辖
and she falls under Federal jurisdiction.
这整件事就是一坨屎
This whole thing reeks.
嘿 你还想把莎拉·曼宁
Hey, you still want to get to the bottom
调查个水落石出吗?
of Sarah Manning?
我找到了个知情人
I found a known associate.
我想我人生的转折点就在
I guess my turning point was
当我的一生挚爱...
when the love of my life...
就叫她"莎拉"吧...
Let's just call her "Sarah"...
莎拉跟我分手 用假造自己死亡的方式
Sarah broke up with me by faking her own death,
自此揭开了随后的事情 最初是手指被截
initiating events which began with the loss of my finger,
由此发展到各种其他羞辱
led to various other humiliations,
最后 被射钉枪枪尖打穿
and, ultimately, to the business end of a nail gun.
那时我就对自己说
That's when I just said to myself
"我需要帮助 我需要帮助"
"I need help. I need help."
所以
So
就像我之前所说 我名叫维克多
Like I said before, my name's Victor.
我是个瘾君子 也许 你知道
I'm an addict, maybe, you know,
那么...
so...
就这样
Peace out.
你要搬家了 是的
You're moving. Yes.
查德找到了自己和狗同居的地方
Chad got his own place with the dog
我也拿到了一笔很可观的 售房♥价
and I got a very handsome offer on the house.
这是一个绝佳机会
It's the perfect opportunity
把孩子们带离这个乌烟瘴气的环境
to get the kids out of this toxic environment.
恩 这是无价的
Mm, that's priceless.
再见 艾莉森 我要打包了
Goodbye, Alison. I'm packing.
哦 艾莉森 出去! 承认吧!
Oh, Alison, get out! Admit it!
承认什么?!
Admit what?!
承认我组织了你的调解会吗?
That I organized your intervention?
我错了 我不该在乎你的
My bad. Sorry I care.
里奇博士来找过我
Dr. Leekie came to see me.
谁? 疯言疯语!
Who? Cray-cray!
如果他是来提供专业帮助的 我完全同意
If it's professional help, I'm all for it.
我要知道真♥相♥ 安斯利!
I want the truth, Aynsley!
- 真♥相♥?! - 嗯 真♥相♥就是你干了我老公
- The truth?! - Mm-hmm. Is that you screwed my husband
我离开这里都是因为你!
and I'm moving because of you!
看看这个! 你的!
Look at this! Yours!
我最好的朋友给我的礼物!
Gifts from my best friend!
一个毛毡圣诞天使
A felt Christmas angel.
我做的!
I made that!
- 是吗? - 是的!
- Yeah? - Yes!
好吧 让你和 你的圣诞天使见鬼去吧
Well, to hell with you and your Christmas angel.
你知道 是你 你把整个矛头
You know, you, you turned this whole thing
指向了我 因为你嫉妒我
around on me because you're jealous.
你不孕 你不能 有自己的孩子!
You're barren and you can't have your own children!
哦 老天!
Oh, my God!
艾莉森 救命!
Alison, help!
啊! 艾莉森!
Ahh! Alison!
艾莉森!
Alison!
安斯利
Aynsley.
安斯利?
Aynsley?
安斯利
Aynsley.
演讲不错 是的 我都被感动了
Nice speech. Yeah, I'm moved, personally.
这个地方不是禁止你们入内的么?
Isn't this place off... limits to you guys? You know,
就像是 圣地之类的?
sacred ground or something?
因为我们有一个有效逮捕令
Not if you got an outstanding warrant
你贩卖♥♥被盗肉?
for selling stolen meat?
不 那是熏猪肉
No, smoked pork.
我并不知道那是赃物
I didn't know it was stolen.
这理由真垃圾
You know, that's lame,
但我愿意审讯你 走吧
but I'll take the collar. Come on.
拜托 拜托 拜托 兄弟!
Eh, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, man!
我在试着重塑人生 好的
I'm trying to turn my life around. All right, okay,
那就给我们提供一些有用信息
so then give us something useful
关于你的小情人莎拉·曼宁
on your femme fatale Sarah Manning.
当然 莎拉
Of course, Sarah.
程序的第九步 我得振作起来 并且为我对她的
Step 9 of the program, I got to suck it up and apologize
所作所为道歉 你相信吗?
for shit that I did to her. You believe that?
但是 既然她不会道歉回来...
But, since she's not going to apologize back...
我上一次见到莎拉 她正在郊区
Last time I saw Sarah, she was playing housewife
扮演家庭主妇的角色
in the suburbs.
丈夫 孩子们 小型货车 应有尽有
Husband, kids, minivan, the whole shebang.
那... 那不是莎拉·曼宁 对吗?
That... That isn't Sarah Manning, is it?
?
No.
那完全是另一个人
That is another person, entirely.
你♥他♥妈♥想玩死我吧
You got to be friggin' kidding me.
警♥察♥来了 妈妈就走了
When police come, mummy goes away.
不 宝贝 这次不会 她回来了
No, darling, not this time. She's back.
为了保护我们不受海伦娜伤害
To keep us safe from Helena.
别担心海伦娜 好吗 基拉?
Don't worry about Helena, Kira, okay?
我不怕 她不是一个真正的野兽
I don't. She's not a real monster.
好的 我们要把这个包藏起来
Okay, we're going to have to hide this bag.
我们可能要外出一阵子 但是你不能跟任何人透露
We might have to go on a trip, but you can't tell anybody.
嘿
Eh.
对S夫人也不能说
Not even Mrs S.
这是个秘密 好吗?
It's a secret. Yeah?
保证? 好的
Promise? Okay.
你有备用牙刷么
Do you have a spare toothbrush?
去拿吧 - 去吧 - 好
Go get it. - Go. - Okay.
你要去哪
Where are you off to?
去见阿米莉亚
Meeting Amelia.
你还好么
You all right?
只是有点焦躁 海伦娜还不知所踪
Just edgy, with Helena in the wind.
恩
Yeah.
莎拉 当心阿米莉亚
Sarah, mind Amelia.
为什么 是真的吧 她是我生母这事
Why? It's true, right, that she's my birth mum?
是的 这一切看似有迹可循 只是...
Yeah, it all seems to track, just...
她没养育你 嗯 我知道
She didn't raise you. Yeah, I know.
是你养大了我
You did.
都过去那么久了
It was all a long time ago.
你还好么
You all right?
是的 嗯 抱歉
Yeah. Yeah, sorry.
哦 现在 我懂了
Oh. Well, now, I get it.
科西玛在么...
Um, is Cosima...? is sh...
戴尔芬来了
It's Delphine!
她拿了行李哦
She's got baggage!
你知道 如果是莎拉在这儿
You know, if Sarah were here,
她会踹你美臀的
she'd kick your willowy arse.
我跟你保证
I promise you...
我绝对没告诉里奇任何有关莎拉孩子的事
I did not tell Leekie about Sarah's child.
这能有什么区别么
What difference does it make?
你为什么来这儿
Why are you here?
因为我...
Because I...
因为里奇是个大骗子
Because Leekie is a liar
并且 我觉得 你可以用科学证明
and I think you can prove it scientifically
用你的合成序列
with that, your synthetic sequence.
他给了我我全部的基因组信息
He gave me my whole genome.
但是 你没法找到
But you can't find
那个合成序列 是么
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表