剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
You asked me what happened in Afghanistan.
我是个雇佣兵
I was a private contractor.
我杀了六个水兵 是误杀
I killed six marines. Friendly fire.
他们把这件事挡了下来
They covered it up.
这就是我在他们手上的把柄
That's what they have on me.
如果连你的出生都在他们控制之外
If you were born outside their control,
他们又能有你什么把柄呢?
what do they really have on you?
什么事? 莎拉 你不能签订协议
Yeah? Sarah,you can't make a deal.
为什么不? 他们答应我们的自♥由♥都是扯淡
Why not? Any freedom they promise is bullshit.
他们在说谎 那个合成序列
They're liars. That synthetic sequence,
我跟你说过的那条形码
the barcode I told you about?
是一项专利
It's a patent.
专利? 我们都是财产
A patent? We're property.
我们的身体 我们的生物性
Our bodies, our biology,
所有关于我们的一切 都是属于他们的
everything we are,everything we become, belongs to them.
莎拉 他们有对基拉的所有权
Sarah, they could claim Kira.
他们对我们申请了专利
They patented us.
重回正轨
Back on track, I think.
七年之痒 这并不容易
It's the 7-year itch. It's not easy.
她也不简单
She's not easy.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 克隆走狗
发件人:莎拉·曼宁
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
"该有机体及其
"This organism and derivative
衍生遗传物质
genetic material is restricted
都属于不公开知识产权"
intellectual property".
我病了 戴尔芬
I'm sick, Delphine.
西沃恩!
Siobhan!
基拉!
Kira!
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表