剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Kira knew right away. No.
哦 妈的!
Oh, shite!
我就是不明白
I just don't get it.
我就是搞不懂啊
It doesn't make any sense to me.
和我们解释下为什么
Just explain to us why you were
你在玛格丽特·陈家
at the home of Maggie Chen.
像我说的 我在走路
Like I said, I was taking a walk
整理下头绪 然后我就发现我走到那儿了
to clear my head. I found myself there.
- 你就发现你走到那儿? - 是的
- You just found yourself there? - Yeah.
回答是或不是... 玛格丽特·陈的射杀案和
"Yes" or "no"... is there a connection between
无名女尸的谋杀案是否有关联?
the Maggie Chen shooting death and this Jane Doe homicide?
没有
None.
是你要开这次小会的 贝丝
Well, you called this meeting, Beth.
我们到底在这里干嘛?
What the hell are we doing here?
经历了陈的事件 我回来想证明我可以
After the Chen thing, I came back to prove that I could,
但是我并没有帮上任何忙 所以
but I'm not doing anybody any good, so,
我辞职
I quit.
在我们为你做了这么多之后?
After all we've done for you?
是的 我很感激 但是...
Yeah. I appreciate it, but...
但你要逃避 为什么?
But you bail. Why?
你到底怎么了?!
What is it with you?!
离开并不是什么交代 蔡尔兹
Walking out's not the answer, Childs.
那我该怎么做?
So how does this go?
像这样?
Something like this?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表