剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
You're going to love it.
这里 警探
Over here, detectives.
看来她自己做了不止一次手术
Looks like more self-surgery.
一定是在她受伤之后不久
Can't be long 'til she bleeds out.
该死
Ho-ly shit.
这跟折纸玩具上的图一样
It's the same figures as the fortune teller.
她是说她是一个连环杀手吗?
She saying she's a serial killer?
也可能是她唯一的受害者
Could be her single victim,
一遍遍重复画那无名尸体
our Jane Doe, over and over again.
或者她只是画得像个小学三年级学生一样
Or she just draws like a third-grader.
这是她吗?
This her?
还是她下一个目标?
Or her next victim?
是她下一个目标
Next victim.
蔡尔兹警官
Detective Childs.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
- 保罗 - 哦
- Paul? - Oh.
你好 保罗 你最近怎么样?
Hello, Paul. How are you doing?
- 恩 不太好
- Mm, not too good.
我被打了 - 什么?
I got beat up. - What?!
发生什么事了? 哦 你过来接我吧
What happened? Oh, please come get me outta here.
她故意引导我们到这里来
She led us here.
她想让我们看到这些
She wanted us to see this.
我们这么做或许是徒劳无功 - 我们是在浪费时间
May be a wild goose chase, - wasting our time.
- 不 她这么做是有原因的
- No. She had a reason.
好吧 我们就来仔细研究一下这个
Okay, let's let forensics have this.
希望你晚上没有约会
I hope you don't have dinner plans.
嗯 我会和你们待一起
Yeah, I'll be right with you.
究竟是我的想象
Is it my imagination,
还是科西玛比你胸大?
or does Cosima have bigger breasts than you?
我今天不能去和基拉吃晚饭了
There's no way I can make dinner with Kira tonight.
你必须去
Well, you've got to.
我去不了啊 我得跟亚特一起
I can't. I'm stuck with Art
还有那个贱♥人♥清楚我的一举一动
and this bitch is right on top of me.
我可能把她引向基拉
I could lead her straight to Kira.
我知道 但是S夫人已经给你下最后通牒了
I know, but Mrs S gave you an ultimatum.
她会跟你一刀两断的
She's going to cut you off.
我现在进退两难 菲
Rock and a hard place, here, Fe.
是啊 你总是这样
Yeah, your permanent address.
但是我现在有一个很愚蠢的主意
I do have one really idiotic idea.
很好 说来听听
Oh, good.
我需要同时出现在两个地方 对吗?
I need to be in two places at once, yeah?
是啊
Yeah. Well,
如果有谁能做到这点的话 就是我们了
if anybody can do that, we can.
你♥他♥妈♥不是说真的吧?!
Are you effing serious?!
现在我很认真
Yeah, suddenly, I am.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
她还好吧? 恩 没事 她很好
Is she okay? Yeah, she's okay. She's fine.
你的口气听起来可不好
That doesn't sound okay.
莎拉需要你帮帮她的女儿
Sarah needs your help with her daughter.
我把这些画送给犯罪心理科的同事看看
I'll get the drawings out to my criminal-psych guy.
无名女尸方面有查到失踪人口吗?
Where's missing persons on our Jane Doe?
不是本地人 那就扩大调查范围
Nothing local. Well, widen the net.
多大?
How wide?
整个北美
North America.
哇哦 变得很快嘛
Whoa, quick change.
什么?
Huh?
你的装扮啊 焕然一新
Your whole look, it's cleaned right up.
看起来好多了 做好你自己的事 拉杰
Looks way better. Keep it in your pants, Raj.
哦 抱歉
Uh, sorry.
各位 搞什么?
Guys, what the hell?
看来有人玩得很开心
Nice to know someone's having fun.
玛格丽特·陈?
Maggie Chen?
等等 你是说她想让我 在她一年未见的
I'm sorry, but she wants me to impersonate her,
女儿面前
in front of her own daughter,
冒充她? 是十个月
who she hasn't seen in almost a year? 10 months.
这种父母真是糟透了 菲力克斯
This is terrible parenting, Felix.
可怜的孩子
I mean, that poor child.
我想你现在还搞不清状况
I don't think you understand the situation here.
如果莎拉今天晚上失约了
If Sarah misses tonight,
那基拉就永远不能回到她身边了
then she may never get Kira back.
我很抱歉 但现在这种状况
I'm sorry, but a request like this?
我认为这个孩子
Maybe the child is better off
留在你养母身边更好
with your foster mother.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
莎拉在外面冒着生命危险
Sarah is out there, risking her life,
跟克隆人杀手玩猫鼠游戏
playing cat-and-mouse with killer clone,
就是为了不让你的孩子成为孤儿
so that your kids don't end up orphans,
而她就必须为此失去她自己的孩子吗?
and you think that she should lose her child for that?
好了
Yeah.
我想你也该挺身而出了吧
I think you need to step up, here, sister.
好吧 我就只在"钢木兰"里 扮演过安妮拉
Well, I did just play Annelle in "Steel Magnolias".
真的假的 没错
Seriously? Mm-hmm.
在格兰岱尔社区剧院
Glendale community theatre.
安妮拉 安妮拉... 哦 天哪!
Annelle, Annelle... oh, my God!
达丽尔·汉纳的角色? 没错
The Daryl Hannah part? Yeah.
演员这是有够糟糕的
Terrible casting.
实际上我演的很好 菲力克斯
It was actually very good acting, Felix.
相信我 扮演莎拉没什么难的 我已经很了解她了
Trust me, Sarah's no stretch. I got great reviews.
我想都是从邻居那里了解的吧
From the whole neighborhood, I'm sure.
四是四 十是十 十四是十四
The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.
好吧 伊丽莎 该死
Okay, Eliza. Holy shit.
我们得帮你进行一次彻底的颠覆
We need to pull a full reverse "Pygmalion" here.
我犯罪心理科同事说
My crime-psych guy says
不管是否涉及到宗教
biblically messed up or not,
女人之间的谋杀通常都是因为个人恩怨
woman-on-woman means its got to be personal,
无论这是不是她杀的第一个人
whether it's her first or 15th kill.
恩 有道理
Yeah, no, that makes sense.
所以我们又回到无名女尸上
So we're back to Jane Doe
不管死的是谁
and who she was to Jane death.
会查出线索的
Something's gotta give.
等查出时 你懂得
When it does, you know?
恩 马上来
Yeah. Right behind ya.
这就是你最烂的衣服了?
These are your worst clothes?
不好意思啊 兄弟
Well, I'm sorry, mate,
但我从来不买♥♥二手货
but I don't shop secondhand.
不不 天哪 不行 不是"兄弟" 好吧?
No, no, my God, no. It's not "mate", all right?
更像是 呃
It's more like, um,
像"穷弟"
it's like "might".
- "穷弟" - 没错
- "Might". - Yeah.
你好 "穷弟"
'Ello, "might".
恩 好多了
Yeah, that's better.
但是... 听着 你要过S夫人那关
But, look, you're going to have to get past Mrs S,
所以你得表现得低落一点 知道吗?
so you really got to play the dreary history there, you know?
我是说 你基本上不需要说话
I mean, you basically won't talk.
这件T-恤也不对
This shirt is all wrong.
嘿! 嘿 嘿!
Hey! Hey hey!
也不要说"嘿"
Not "hey"!
你是朋克一族
You're a punk.
表现得像一点
Be one.
喂!
Oi!
蔡尔兹警官
Detective Childs.
有人找你
There's a visitor for you.
嘿 你来这里干什么?
Hey hey hey. What are you doing here?
你说让我来接你的
You said come get you.
怎么了? 你还好吗?
What happened? Are you okay?
恩 没事 我很好 真的
Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm fine. Really.
在电♥话♥里你听起来不太好 你看起来也不太好
You didn't sound fine and you don't look fine.
走吧 我已经请假了
Come on, I took the rest of the day off.
你可以做任何你想做的事 好吗?
Whatever you need, okay?
- 不 不
- No no no. No.
保罗 不行 - 保罗!
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表