剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I almost lost not one, but two detectives.
你怎么能没有后援就去了呢 亚特?
How the hell are you in this without backup, Art?
那是条线索 中尉
It was a thread, lieutenant.
只是辆被盗摩托的小线索
It was a flimsy lead on a stolen bike.
那么是偶然了
Well, it sure hit.
你肯定你没事吗? 我没事
Are you sure you're all right? I'm fine.
让我送她回家吧
Just let me take her home.
我不应该让你去追他
I never should've told you to go after him.
我必须得追他 亚特
Of course I'm going to go after him, Art.
不是你的责任
It's not your fault.
不 不 我应该支援你的
No, no, I should've had your back.
你照应我了 我却没有照料到你
You had mine. I didn't have yours.
不 你做到了
Yes, you did.
听着 一切都发生的太快了 对吧?
Look, shit happens fast, okay?
你能不能不这样?
Will you please?
我不会让你载我回家的
I'm not going to let you drive me home
跟个残废似的 行吗?
like an invalid, okay?
我只想洗个澡然后早点起床
I just need a shower and an early start
我们好抓住这个家伙 行吗?
so we can catch this guy, okay?
嗨
Hey.
你的钱都在这儿
Your money's all there.
你真的放在后备箱里了
You did have it in the trunk.
抱歉我拿它胁迫你
Sorry I held it over you.
我欠你一次
Guess I owe you one.
不 我们两清了 亚特
No, we're square, Art.
嘿 你不是要拥抱我吧 是吗?
Hey, you're not going to hug me, are ya?
明天见
See you in the morning.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about this?
哦 天啊
Oh, man.
妈的S夫人 她是对的
Bloody mrs s. She's right.
真的吗?
Really?
如果我抢走了自己的女儿 我会是个怎样的母亲?
What kind of mother am I if I snatch my own daughter?
很糟糕 我同意
A crap one, I agree.
如果我抢劫了艾莉森
And if I rob Alison,
现在逃跑而且不告诉我的... 克隆人?
run now and never tell my... Clones?
天呐 我们的确得找到 另一个词代替
Oh, God, we do have to find another word for that.
不告诉她们什么啊 莎拉 发生什么事了?
Don't tell them what, Sarah, what happened?
经过这些事 你真要
After all this, you're really going to go
把钱还给那个婊♥子♥?
and just give the money back to bitchface?
S夫人给我一次见面的机会
Mrs s gave me one visit.
我得表现好
I need to get it right.
好吧 真让我折寿啊
Okay, well, this has taken years off my life.
现在你能不能告诉我
Now can you please tell me
你的脸到底是怎么了
what in the hell happened to your face.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表