剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Who were you talking to?
- 刚刚吗? - 嗯哼
- Just now? - Um-hmm.
- 呃 一个大客户 工作上的
- Uh, Big Rich, from work.
- 在谈我吗 谈苏珊·泰勒呢
- About me? About Susan Teller.
她是我们这一季的大客户 你知道的啊
She's all over us this quarter. You know that.
哦 太好了 能帮我把商标剪掉吗
Oh, good. Um, can you cut this tag off?
真让我抓狂
It's driving me crazy.
好多了
Much better.
要是他进来了怎么办
All right, what do we do if he walks in?
杀了他
Shoot him.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
只要找到监控器就行了 明白吗
Just... find the surveillance stuff, yeah?
然后把一切放回原位
And put everything back where you found it.
这个地方有股防腐剂的味道
This place is antiseptic.
我现在觉得保罗的一切都是假的
Paul's whole world feels fake now.
咋啦
What?
我偷东西的时候从不留下指纹
I don't leave prints when I burgle.
特雷克斯科姆咨♥询♥处
Trexcom Consulting.
如果说 假保罗在监视贝丝的话
If, uh, fake Paul was observing Beth,
你怎么能确定没有人在监视莎拉·曼宁呢
what makes you so certain no one's observing Sarah Manning?
谁 S夫人讨厌我 我都一年没见她了
Who? Mrs. S hates me. I haven't seen her in a year.
至于你 我假定你是无辜的
And I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.
多谢你的信任
A ringing vote of confidence.
贝丝的电脑里什么都没有
Nothing on Beth's computer. Nothing.
没有音频 没有视频 也没有文本资料
No audio files, no video, no transcripts.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey. Hey.
他是个军人
He's military.
看来你不是唯一一个有秘密的
Looks like you're not the only one keeping secrets.
这些是什么
What are those?
贝丝写的信
Letters from Beth.
- 给保罗的吗 让我看看 - 呃...
- To Paul? I want to read them. - Uh, uh, uh.
不行 这些是个人隐私
No, they're private.
他妈的监控器到底在哪儿
Where the hell is this surveillance stuff?
不知道 我们都找遍了
Don't know. We've searched everywhere.
找到了
There we go.
她没把事情搞砸 不是吗
She wasn't messing around, was she?
也许是时候找找保罗工作的地方了
Maybe it's time to find out where Paul works.
哦 对了 特雷克斯科姆咨♥询♥处
Oh, yeah. Trexcom Consulting.
保罗是假的 这家公♥司♥也是假的
Fake Paul, fake company.
我跟你打赌根本就没有这么个地方
I bet you money there's nothing there.
不可能的
No way.
贝丝
Beth.
我们裁员了 还记得吗
We downsized, remember?
保罗的办公室现在在这里
Paul's office is over here now.
哦 是的
Oh, right.
嗯 当然
Yeah, of course.
他在开会
He's in a meeting.
哦 你知道吗...
Oh. Y... you know what,
呃 我们今早闹了点小矛盾
um... we kinda got into it this morning.
我给他送来午饭 以示求和诚意
I brought up some lunch as a peace offering.
来吧
Come on.
那我就...
I'll just...
当然可以
Sure.
大胸妹
Big Boob Blowies?
菲力克斯 希望你能听到我说话
Felix, I hope you can hear this.
听到了
Yes! Yeah, I can.
你个蠢货 能不能拜托你被给自己惹事了
Now, you silly bitch, would you get your fanny out of there?
- 你给我送午饭啦 - 是啊
- You brought me lunch. - Yeah.
橄榄枝
Olive branch.
- 贝丝 关于今天早上...
- Beth, this morning...
- 你想谈谈吗
- You want to talk about it?
我更想谈谈昨天晚上
I'd rather talk about last night
- 在浴室里发生的事 -保罗
- in the shower. - Paul.
我只是来给你送午饭的
I came to bring you lunch, that's all.
我们之间不同以往了
Something's changed with us.
我知道你能感觉到的
I know you can feel it.
你的疤痕呢
What happened to your scar?
什么
What?
之前一场山地自行车事故在你脖子上留下的伤疤
The scar on your neck from the mountain bike crash.
不见了
It's gone.
哦 是吗
Oh. Really?
我...我用了一款新乳液
I-I'm using a new lotion.
让我看看
Let me see.
你什么都想尝试一下 不是吗
You will try anything, won't you?
没错
I will.
但我要回去工作了
But I gotta get back to work.
谢谢你的午餐
Thanks for lunch.
- 今晚见 - 好的
- See you tonight. - Ok.
麦迪逊
Madison.
把我下午的行程取消 好吗
Clear my afternoon, ok?
- 出事了 - 该死
- Something came up. - Shit.
艾莉森 你在干什么
Alison, what are you doing?
盒子里是什么 唐尼
What's in the box, Donnie?
这是私人物品
It's private.
不 不是的 这里面... 这里面是什么
No, it isn't! What... what is in it?
- 唐尼 盒子里装的什么
- Donnie, what's in the box?
- 我有权享有隐私
- I am entitled to a little privacy,
- 即便是在家 - 你这样说真搞笑
- even in this house. - Oh, that's rich coming from you.
- 你说这话什么意思 - 打开盒子 唐尼
- What hell is that supposed to mean? - Open the box, Donnie!
- 给我 - 打开它
- Give it to me! - Open it!
艾莉森...
Alison...
艾莉森 住手
Alison, stop it!
恩 血液看起来没有问题 没被感染
Yeah, blood looks fine. No infection.
我们在讨论什么症状
What kind of symptoms are we talking about?
嗯...呼吸急促 咳血...
Um... shortness of breath, coughing up blood...
类似的状况 - 谁是实验体
That sort of thing. - Who's the subject?
- 呃 实验体
- Uh, subjects,
如果我告诉你 - 我就必须杀了你 - 哈 哈...
and if I told you that, - I'd have to kill you. - Ha! Ha...
哈 哈 你可以给这些样本进行多聚酶链反应吗
Ha! Ha! Um, can you run a PCR on these samples,
看看有没有基因标记
see if there are any genetic markers?
你觉得是...
You're thinking...
抗胰蛋白酶缺乏症 或者囊胞性纤维症
Antitrypsin deficiency? Cystic fibrosis?
对 诸如此类
Yeah, that kind of thing.
还有
And, um,
你能对细胞色素C进行排序吗 - 条形码基因
can you sequence for Cytochrome C? - The barcode gene?
- 嗯哼
- Mm-hmm.
那是我们用于物种分化的
That's the one we use for species differentiation.
是吗
Is it?
这么做对我有什么意义
What's in it for me?
那 你和自己...
Um, how about you get to have sex...
做♥爱♥怎么样
with yourself?
好...好"棒"的交易
Aw... awesome deal.
闭嘴 闭嘴 我跟你说
Arrête. Arrête, je te dis.
我也不好受
C'est difficile pour moi aussi.
对
Oui.
不 不 你不能来 因为...
Non, non. Tu ne peux pas venir ici, parce...
因为...因为我还有工作要做 因为...好了
Parce... parce que j'ai du boulot, parce que... allez.
好了 我得走了
Allez, il faut que j'y aille.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a bastard.
谁
Who?
保罗
Paul.
贝丝爱他 但他不爱贝丝
Beth loved him, but he wouldn't love her back
又不离开她
and he wouldn't leave her.
嗯 看来现在他的确变了 不是吗
Mm. Well, he's certainly changed his tune now, hasn't he?
莎拉 他迷恋上你了
Sarah, he's falling for you.
天哪 真是一团糟
God, what a mess.
我在基拉的学校外面
I'm outside Kira's school.
现在所有让我害怕的事中 菲 这是最艰难的
Of all the things that scare me right now, Fee, this one's the heaviest.
你知道的 她迫不及待要见你 对吧
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表