剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
真可笑 天啊
Ridiculous! God!
我得在这做牛做马吗
I got to do everything around here?
只剩下三个小时了
Three hours to go, and the dishes
这些盘子都还没洗呢
still haven't been washed,
饮水机也没有弄好
the drink cart hasn't been loaded up,
孩子们的礼物袋也没有分好类
the kids' gift bags haven't been sorted,
家里有冰块吗
and did we even get ice?
哈喽 家里有冰块吗
Hello, did we get ice?
艾莉森 拜托
Alison, come on!
进来完成这些工作 我们不要在这浪费时间了
Get with the program, here. We need to get moving.
昨晚半夜你跑去哪里了 唐尼
Where did you go in the middle of the night, Donnie?
呃 我不知道 忘忧岛吧
Uh, I don't know, Never Never Land?
我当时醒来发现你不在床上
I woke up. You weren't in bed.
亲爱的 我们没时间争论这个
Honey, we don't have time for this.
孩子们在外面都不知道做了些什么呢
The kids are outside, doing God knows what,
我们还有很多事得做 而你一点忙都帮不上
we got a million things to do, and you're not helping!
列出我们需要的东西
Just make a list of what we need
我出去买♥♥冰块的时候顺便买♥♥回来
and I'll do it when I'm out getting the damn ice.
我要知道你昨晚去哪了 唐尼
I need to know where you went, Donnie.
听着 我知道昨天是糟糕的一天
Look, I know we had a bad day yesterday.
糟糕的一天 你是这样认为的吗
A bad day? Is that what you call it?
你现在去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去买♥♥那些
I'm going out to get the stuff
你昨天就应该买♥♥好的东西
that you were supposed to get yesterday!
我正努力 跟你好好谈谈 唐尼
I'm trying to have a conversation with you, Donnie.
噢 多么愉快的谈话啊
And, oh, what a joy it is.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, honey,
我们以后一定会 聊聊这个的
I'm sure we'll talk about this later.
没问题哈
It's all good.
啊
Uh.
黑色孤儿
第一季第六集
在军队的时候没有任何奇怪的东西
My problems didn't start in the military.
他们在我退伍后 叫我去当私人保镖
They started out of uniform, as a private contractor.
明白吗
Understand?
不是我选择去做这些事的
I'm not doing any of this by choice.
好吧 所以 你在毫不知情的情况下
Right, so, they forced you to be Beth's monitor
被强迫去监视了贝丝两年多
for two years, without ever knowing why.
你也可算作骗子
You're some kind of hustler.
你理解 杠杆效应吧
You understand leverage, right?
我们之间的不同在于 是你
The difference is, you chose
选择去渗入贝丝的生活
to infiltrate Beth's life,
去玩她的男朋友 就在这柜台上面
to screw her boyfriend, right on this counter.
而你甚至不是你自己
And you weren't even you.
你也不是你自己
And you weren't you, either.
我认为你并不理解
I don't think you understand
这有多严重
how serious this is.
我们得试着彼此
We need to try and be honest
互相敞开心扉 孪生姐妹
with each other, twin sister.
好吧
Okay.
他们怎样处理那些
So what happens to the results
你对我进行的医学测试结果
of the medical tests you performed on me?
我有想过带你远离这些的
I wanted to get you away from that.
关于里约 我是说真的
I was serious about Rio.
你就告诉我 那些结果怎样处理了
Just tell me, what happens to the results?
它们被交给奥利弗 从那开始 我一无所知
They go to Olivier. From there, I don't know.
你在干嘛 我准备去洗个澡
What are you doing? I'm going to take a shower,
洗掉这些肮脏东西
wash off the filth.
你没有异议吧
Is that okay with you?
你认为他们通过那些结果
So do you think the results
能知道我不是贝丝吗
might tell them I'm not Beth?
我不知道那些测试是用来干嘛的
I don't know what the tests are for.
我有解释过的
I explained that.
这就是我的世界 莎拉
This is my world, Sarah.
你才是我担心的人
It is you that I'm worried about.
是吗 我有什么让你如此担心啊
Yeah? What is it that worries you about me?
不管是什么 你都没有告诉我
Whatever it is you're not telling me.
莎拉
Sarah.
嘿 科西玛 你是对的...
Hey, Cosima, you were right...
对于克隆实验 保罗一无所知
Paul doesn't even know about clones.
看 这是个双盲实验...
See? It's a double blind...
监测人不知道 实验的目的所在
The monitor's unaware of the purpose of the experiment.
通过这个方法 他们就不会虚报结果了
That way, they can't skew the results.
- 噢 嘿
- Oh, hey.
- 我刚刚才从那跑出来
- I just had to get out of there.
我都不知道我现在要去哪里
I don't even know where I'm going.
对了 我可能也遇到了
Right, well, I may have
监测人困境
a monitor dilemma of my own.
我是这个学期新来的
I'm new here this semester.
我没有带任何人一起过来
I didn't bring anybody with me,
但有人想要跟我做朋友
but someone wants to be friends.
离他们远点 科西
Just stay away from them, Cos.
坚持你的科学 好吧
Stick to the science, yeah?
"坚持我的科学"?
"Stick to the science"?
现在我算什么 怪胎猴吗
What am I, the geek monkey, now?
说真的 保罗很厉害的 好吗
Seriously! Paul's a bad arse, okay?
他是退伍军人
He's ex-military.
如果有人想要靠近你
If somebody's trying to get close to you,
就走开好了
just stay away.
好吧 俗话说"做我所说的 而非做我所做的"
Right, the old "Do as I say, not as I do"?
抱歉
Sorry.
艾莉森打电♥话♥过来了
Look, Alison's calling through.
没问题吧?
Are we good?
当然
Sure.
嘿
Hey.
我需要你 发生什么了
I need you. What's going on?
嗯 我这边发生了些状况
Um, I have a situation.
发生了什么状况
What kind of situation?
你现在过来一下吧
Just get over here right now.
- 逮到你了 - 嘿 那不公平
- You're it! - Hey, that's not fair!
噢 那我再找你一次好了 哈
Oh, then I'll get you again. Ha!
好了 好了 你得陪你妹妹
Okay, okay, you're going to
去 安斯利的家
walk your sister to Aynsley's house
去那里玩一会吧 但 妈妈
and you're going to stay there. But, mom!
好啦 那里很好玩的
Yes, it's going to be fun! No!
去吧 跟她说是我叫你们去的
Go! Tell her I said it's okay.
你要去哪里啊 莎拉
Where are you off to, Sarah?
呃
Uh.
艾莉森?
Alison?
为什么我会被绑在椅子上? 嘘! 嘘!
Why am I tied to the chair? Shh! Shh!
告诉我盒子里到底是什么 唐尼
Tell me what was really in the box, Donnie.
你说什么?
What?
就是你的宝贝盒子 里面到底是什么?
Your special box. What was inside of it?
你疯了吗? 放开我
Are you out of your mind? Untie me.
不! 唐尼 我有些问题
No! Donnie, I have
想问问你
questions that need answers.
别这样 艾莉森 你疯了!
Come on, Alison, is is insane!
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, honey.
没事的
It's all good.
你不就是一直这么跟我说的吗?
Isn't that what you always tell me?
想想你到底有什么事情
Think about what you really want
是应该跟我说的
to get off your chest.
不然呢
Or what,
你打算在我身上贴亮片吗?
you're going to stick sequins on me?
你拿走了那些文件 文件? 什么文件?
You moved the files. Files? What files?
你调查的关于我的那些文件
Your files that you have on me.
就在你的那个盒子里
From your box. Your special box.
啊!
Aaah!
你是不是疯了?!
Have you lost your mind?!
我知道你做了些什么
I know what you do, Donnie!
什么? 我做了什么?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表