剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
and then we'll organize the withdrawal.
没问题 行
Okay. Okay.
你也想去看看 你的保险箱么?
Do you want access to your safe deposit box as well?
哦 是的 我想去看看 斯蒂芬
Oh, yeah. I'd love that, Stephen.
"你在哪里? 我必须见你"
"Where are you? Must see you".
祝你好运啦
Yeah, good luck with that.
艾莉森·亨德里克斯
Alison Hendrix.
伊莉莎贝丝·蔡尔兹
Elizabeth Childs.
卡特娅·欧冰葛
Katja Obinger.
你到底在干些什么鬼事?!
What the hell are you doing?!
妈的
Shit.
快上车!
Get in the car!
哦不...谢谢你
Yeah ... no, thanks.
听着 我让你上车!
Look, get the car, damn it!
为什么?
What's the charge?
别这样 贝丝 至少今天
Don't, Beth, not today.
我们就要迟了!
We're late!
行行 你淡定一点
Yeah. Okay, yeah. Calm down.
你之前去哪了?
Where were you?
我们原本要再过一遍流程的
We were going to walk through it again.
嗯...啊...我有事耽搁了
Uh, yeah, yeah. I got held up.
别担心 我担心
Don't worry about it. I worry.
你屁都没放一个就走了 我很生气
Suddenly, you don't give a damn, I get pissed.
我也是这条船上的人
My fat ass is on the line here, too.
你最好已经有所准备
Now, you had better be ready.
准备好了吗?!
Are you ready?!
嗯 嗯 好了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm ready.
你打扮得有点过了
You're sure as hell overdressed.
你是宿夜未归么?
Were you out all night, or something?
不是 这样 给我几秒钟
No, you know what? Give me
我进去换个衣服
a second. I'll go in and change.
想得美
Yeah, right.
你大概又要甩下我了
You'd probably take off on me again.
听着 贝丝 我知道这事 确实很艰难
Look, Beth, I know this shit is as hard as it gets,
但你不能再让事态恶化下去了
but you got to stop making it worse.
亚特 你...开车吧
Art. Just...drive.
噢 这是她?
Oh, is that her?
嗯 是的
Yes, yeah.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嗯 没事 很好
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
科林 呃...
Colin, um ...
我能叫你科林吗?
can I call you Colin?
我妈也这样叫我
My mum does.
哦 呃
Ah. Um,
别误会... 我平时挺喜欢阴冷的地方的
well, don't get me wrong ... I usually do enjoy creepy,
真的 但是 呃
I do, it's just, um,
这里的空气 只有我这么觉得吗?
the air in here, is that just me?
因为这闻起来像是...
Because it smells like ...
哦 不是
Uh, no,
这是死亡的味道
it's death.
但是 你可以克服的
You can do this, though. It can be
心理作用罢了 哦 天哪
a Gestalt. Oh, my.
我去
Holy shite.
走
Let's go.
嘿 祝你好运 贝丝
Hey, good luck, Beth.
"姗姗来迟" 是这个意思吗?
"Fashionably late," you call that?
她来了 中尉
She's here, lieutenant.
你去忙吧
You get busy.
探长 跟我过来
Detective, come with me.
表演结束!
Show's over!
噢
Oh.
死咬着那一套说辞别松口 你会没事的
Stick to your statement and you'll be fine,
好吗?
okay?
我得...我得去一下洗手间 中尉
I got to ... I got to use the washroom. Lieutenant.
好吧 去放松一下
All right. Get yourself sorted.
探长
Detective.
嗯
Yeah.
洗手间在这边
Washroom's this way.
好吧
Right.
菲力克斯? 贝丝是个警♥察♥
Felix? Beth is a cop.
我是个警♥察♥
I'm a cop,
菲力克斯 中止计划
Felix. Abort.
这看起来会很吓人 菲力克斯
This will be shocking, Felix,
但是 对她来说 就是一瞬间的事情
but, for her, it was instant. Okay?
嗯
Okay.
哦 我的天! 我... 哦!这个...这...
Oh, my God! I ... Oh! That's ... that ...
这太...
that's so ...
不行 我不能 我做不了这个
All right, I can't. I can't do it.
你得...我要...
You got ... I need to ...
这简直太血腥了 我不敢看
That's too messed up. I can't.
没事的 你可以靠着我 好吧
It's okay. You can lean on me. All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
停尸房♥的水 真好喝
Morgue water. Delicious.
是你认识的人吗?
Is it her?
是
Yeah.
对你妹妹的死我表示很遗憾
Your sister. I'm very sorry.
收养的妹妹 但我们很亲近
Foster sister. But we were very close.
你知道的 我们一起度过了 呃
You know, we spent all our, um,
成长的岁月
formative years together.
好吧
Right.
那么 有一些文件 需要你签字
Okay, well, there's a few things you need to sign.
但如果你...
But if you ...
如果你需要...想要...有人陪你说说话
if you need ... want ... anyone to talk to,
你知道的 喝个茶什么的...
you know, over a drink or...
你可真是个奇怪的宝贝儿
Well, aren't you an odd duck.
好了 关于记录在案的
All right, statement of officer Elizabeth Childs,
伊莉莎贝丝·蔡尔兹警官于今年十月七日
entering into record her version of the line-of-duty shooting,
执行公务时射击 导致平民
7 October of this year, resulting in
玛格丽特·陈死亡的个人声明
a civilian fatality, one Margaret Chen.
请自我陈述 先说明姓名
In your own words, please. Begin by stating your name.
随时可以开始 探长
Anytime, detective.
我惊慌了 你指望我说什么
I panicked. What do you want me to say?
只要别说"我惊慌了"
Pretty much anything but "I panicked."
开个玩笑
I'm kidding.
你的机智哪去了?
Where's your wit gone?
你一整天没叫我"蠢猪"
You haven't called me "dipshit" all day.
你不用这么照顾我 蠢猪
You don't have to babysit me, dipshit.
我知道
I know.
但除了我还有谁会呢?
But who else would?
谢谢你 医生 下周见
Thanks, doc. See you next week.
听着 贝丝 我知道这事一直让你
Look, Beth, I know this thing has got you
寝食难安
all twisted up,
但你得放过自己
but you got to forgive yourself.
开枪无可厚非
Shootings happen.
对于任何一个手里拿着枪的人来说
To whoever's there with the gun in their hand.
你可以见鲍尔医生了
Dr. Bowers will see you now.
菲力克斯 他妈的快开门!
Felix, open the goddamn door!
菲力克斯 我知道你在这! 开门 现在!
Felix, I know you're in there! Open the door, now!
哦!
Ooh!
你个杂种
You bastard.
你♥他♥妈♥发什么疯?
What the hell is wrong with you?
哈?
Huh?
莎拉在哪?
Where's Sarah?
莎拉死了
Sarah's dead.
你说什么?
I'm sorry, what?
她死了
She's dead.
维克
Vic.
她自杀了
She killed herself.
是吗? 放屁
Yeah? Bullshit.
她在哪 菲力克斯?
Where is she, Felix?
她冲着火车跳了过去
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表