剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Paul, I can't! - Paul!
还好吧?
Everything all right here?
她看起来像还好吗?
Does she seem all right to you?!
好了 放轻松
Okay. Take it easy.
回来的第一天她就被打了?
First day back, she gets beat up?
难怪她想离开了
No wonder she wants to leave.
你到底在说什么?
Boy, what the hell are you talking about?
别别 保罗 别这样 亚特? 我可以搞定
No no no no. Paul, please. Art? I got this.
你确定?
Do you?
我来这里干什么?
What am I doing here?
对不起 我反应过度了
Sorry, I overreacted.
我不是说让你马上来接我
I didn't mean literally "come get me this second".
那你是什么意思?
Then what did you mean?
因为说真的这些天来
Because, seriously, you're like
你就像一个完全不同的人
a completely different person, these days.
抱歉 因为这案子 嫌犯是个贱♥人♥
Sorry, it's this case. It's a bitch.
我烦得很 所以我让你来接我
I got upset, so I asked you to come get me.
我不介意
I didn't say I minded.
听着 我们要花些时间在一起
Look, we need to spend some time together,
弄明白我们之间突然怎么了
figure out what's suddenly going on with us
因为你的大部分变化 我非常
because most of it, I like,
喜欢
a lot.
保罗
Paul.
考虑一下
Think about it.
这么说来 贝丝开枪杀死的那个女人和海伦娜有关
So the woman Beth shot and Helena are connected.
狗血的转折
Holy watershed.
好吧 贝丝很可能是故意射杀玛格丽特·陈的
Okay, Beth probably shot Maggie Chen on purpose.
她从没告诉我们这件事
She never told us anything about this.
是啊她也从未告诉她的搭档
Yeah, she never told her partner, either.
我不能再这么下去了科西玛
I can't keep doing this, Cosima.
海伦娜在这里 她的目标是贝丝
Helena was here. She was Beth.
她打算把我们俩除掉 除非我一个人去见她
She's going to get us both busted, unless I meet her,
噢 这可不是一个好主意
alone. Oh, my God. Bad idea.
嗯 而且她认为我们有关联
Yeah, she thinks we have a connection.
有吗 当然 我们是克隆人
Do you? Yeah, we're clones.
好吧 警♥察♥知道哪些消息?
Right. So what do the cops know?
她是个宗教精神病患者 切
She's a churchy psychopath. Duh.
私人恩怨
It's personal.
她很孤僻 很可能是因为小时候受过虐待
She's a loner, probably abused as a child.
恩 这样 关于那个鱼 基♥督♥里有提到
Okay, so, the fish reads Christian
刻画在武器上 是个人行动
and, crafted onto a weapon? A personal crusade.
好的 就这些了?
Great. Is that it?
当我看到 玛格丽特·陈身上烙印有这个图标时
You know, when I'm seeing this branded onto Maggie Chen,
我想 她不是一个人单独行动
I'm thinking that she's not a lone warrior.
对极端神灵论者来说
To extreme creationist types,
我们是令人憎恨的
we would be abominations.
就像不是上帝的孩子 而是... 是撒旦的
Like, not God's children, but, but, Satan's.
所以他们憎恶我们 并要杀死我们
So they hate us and she's killing us,
即使她和我们是一样的
even though she's identical to us?
如果你是个陷入困境的受虐孤僻者
Well, but if you were a messed-up, abused loner
你被强迫抱有某种信仰
whose faith compelled you to belong
而你信任的某人告诉你这是
and somebody that you trusted
在上帝的面前赎罪的方式
told you that this was the way to redeem yourself
我的意思是...
in the eyes of God, I mean...
嗯 我可能也会变成一个愤怒的天使
Yeah, I might become an angry angel, too.
好的 了解了 谢谢
Okay, got it. Thanks.
你有事要告诉我吗?
Something you want to tell me?
和保罗有关的?
About Paul?
没事 我用小指头就能搞定他
No. I've got him wrapped around my little finger.
他说什么 你要离开吗?
What's he talking about, leaving?
你刚回来贝丝
We just got you back, Beth.
不不 他不知道自己在说什么
No, he doesn't know what he's talking about.
事情太多了一团糟 恩 我知道
Things are just messy right now. Yeah, I heard that.
但我们不把情绪带到工作中 好吧?
But we don't bring that shit in here, right?
我知道
I know.
那太令人尴尬了
It's so frickin' embarrassing.
别担心 这样的事情再也不会发生了
Don't worry. It won't happen again.
我以为你们俩正要离婚
I thought you two were calling it quits.
是的 本来是
Yeah, we were,
但是现在 我们在努力
but, now, we're trying to work it out.
你懂得 这种事
You know how things go.
是的
Right.
说说正事
Let's get back on track.
那个杀手
This killer.
你和她近身肉搏过
You had a close-quarters run-in with her.
有其他发现吗?
Did you get anything else?
她说什么了吗?
Something she said?
如果她说什么的话
If she'd said anything,
我就会知道她是个女人
I would've known she was a woman.
我要去看看贝克威思
Yeah. I'm going to check with Beckwith.
她在无名女尸上有进展 嗯
She's making progress on Jane Doe. Mm.
她很快就能复原面部了
She'll have facial reconstruction soon.
太好了
Great.
蔡尔兹警官
Detective Childs.
你那里的事情进展得不太顺利吧
Things must be getting uncomfortable there for you now.
海伦娜 你忘了一些事情吧
Helena, you forgot something.
你的朋友玛格丽特
Your friend Maggie.
噢 你真是个可怕的警♥察♥
Oh, you're a terrible detective.
是贝丝找出来的
Beth figured that out.
是贝丝杀了她 不是我
Well, Beth shot her, not me,
如果你是在复仇的话
if it's revenge you're after.
那和复仇无关 与你有关
It's not about revenge. It's about you.
对 我们有关联
Right, we have a connection.
你想告诉我什么吗? 私下里
You want to tell me about that? In person.
你收到了我的邀请函
You have my invitation.
我是贝丝·蔡尔兹警官
My name is Detective Beth Childs.
我谋杀了玛格丽特·陈
I murdered Margaret Chen.
那不是个意外
It wasn't an accident.
我故意杀死了她
I shot her on purpose.
我要被烟熏死了
I'm gasping for a fag.
不可能 莎拉从来不吸烟
No, you're not. Sarah never smoked.
好了 开幕时间到了
Okay, it's curtain time.
只要记好 问候你的必然是侮辱
So just remember that an insult is a greeting
但是你尽量忍♥住脾气 好吧
but you're trying not to lose your temper, yeah?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
等一下 呃 谢谢
Wait. Um, thanks.
好了
Okay.
太过了...你太过懒散了 闭嘴
Over-slouching. You're over-slouching. Shut up.
现在你像了
Now you got it.
喂喂 S夫人!
Oi-oi, Mrs S!
今天没开你那辆漂亮的捷豹么?
Not driving the nice new Jag today, then?
- 在商店里 - 嗯
- It's in the shop. - Mm-hmm.
你现在是准备让我见我的女儿还是怎样?
Are you going to let me see my daughter, or what?
你瞪什么?
What are you gaping at?
我能做什么吗?
Something I can do?
你和女人打过架吗?
You ever fight a woman?
看情况 公事还是寻开心?
Depends. Business or pleasure?
他们说疯狂让你变得更强大
Look, they do say crazy makes you strong.
但是女人 她们看起来不一样
But women, they look different,
打起来不一样 闻起来不一样
fight different, smell different.
这女人是个训练有素的狙击手
This woman is a trained sniper.
但是贝丝觉得她是个男人
But Beth taking her for a man,
- 扰乱你了?
- that flies with you?
- 恩
- Mm.
这段时间都感觉她在想
This whole time, it feels like she's got
一些其他事情
something else chewing on her mind.
你知道 误杀平民的阴影难以抹去
You know, a civilian shooting's hard to shake.
也许她复职得太快了
Maybe she's back too soon.
是不是这样我都不知道
I don't know if that's even it.
说起来 她去哪了?
Where is she, anyway?
她可能只是找男朋友解决问题去了 是吗?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表