剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
that sequence anymore, can you?
他一定是把它抹掉了
He would've scrubbed it.
别碰我
Don't.
我现在是站在你这边的
I'm on your side now.
请相信我
Please believe me.
你需要个人去相信
You need to trust someone.
我认为 那序列提供了
I think the sequence is
信息
a message.
就好像
Like
克雷格·文特尔博士
Dr. Craig Venter
在他的合成DNA上印水印一样
watermarked his synthetic DNA.
这是找出我们起源的关键
It's a key to our origins.
我可以看看么
May I?
恩
Mm-hmm.
好
Okay.
谢谢你同意见我 莎拉
Thank you for meeting me, Sarah.
喝什么 水就行
Drink? Just water.
那个可怜的孩子 海伦娜
That poor child, Helena.
怎么你们俩的命运就这么不同呢
How can two fates be so different?
你们俩就好像白天和黑夜
You two are like night and day.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉给你增加了负担
I'm sorry to bring you such burdens,
但我必须提醒你 莎拉
but I must warn you, Sarah.
你养母 S夫人
Your foster mother, Mrs S,
她根本不是她说的那样
she's not who she says she is.
我有东西给你看
I have something you should see.
科学家们是怎么 把孩子放进你身体里的
How did scientists put babies inside you?
什么
What?
你把我给了他们
You gave me to them.
是你让他们把我变成这样的
You let them make me this way.
噢
Oh!
海伦娜 你到底做了什么
Helena, what have you done?
我们想念你了 姐妹 来找我们吧
We missed you, sister. Come join us.
艾莉森
Alison?
唐尼
Donnie...
艾莉 艾莉 你在颤抖
Ally. Ally, you're shaking.
我是个可怕的人
I'm a horrible person.
不 不 亲爱的 我才是
No. No, honey. I am.
是我让那些人进我们家的
I let those people in our home.
他们没权力 像那样介入
They had no right to intervention you like that.
他们不了解真正的你
They don't know the real you.
哦 天啊 我都做了些什么
Oh, Judas priest. What have I done?!
不 不 不
No, no, no no no.
没关系的
It doesn't matter.
我们可以把那些都放下
We can put it all behind us,
- 任何 所有的 都放下 - 真的么
- every little bit of it. - Really?
是的
Yeah.
真的?!
Really?!
好 这是合成序列
Okay, here's the synthetic sequence.
这是差异部分
And this is the differentiated portion.
是的 这是个加密的身份标签
Yes, this is an encrypted I.D. tag.
他们就是靠这个来区分你们
It's how they tell you apart.
好 但如何解码呢
Okay. But how to decode it?
我有四个核苷酸得处理
I have four nucleotides to work with...
G C T和A
G, C, T, and A...
我不知道他们是怎么加密的
And no idea how they're encrypted. I mean,
有几千种排列可能
there's thousands of permutations
可我们没那么多时间
and we're running out of time.
是的 但是我知道你的标签序号♥
Yes, but I know your tag number.
你知道? 是的 我见过很多次
You do? Yes, I saw it many times.
是数值形式的
It's numeric, so,
如果我们知道它是怎么译过来的
if we know how that translates,
我们就能搞清剩下的了
then we can figure out the rest.
好 序号♥是多少
Okay. What is it?
是324b21
It's 324b21.
324b21
324b21.
好的 我是324b21
Right. I'm 324b21.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们来用解码程序 搞定这些数吧
Well, let's run these letters through a decryption program.
好
Yeah.
海伦娜
Helena!
呃 没有一个结果 能匹配身份标签
Ugh! None of these results match the I.D. tag.
好 想想 我们在给分子编码
Okay. Okay, think. We're molecular- encoding,
这发生在三十年前
from 30 years ago.
恩 但我们用的是现代的方法来考量
Yes, but we're looking at it from now.
没错 它们根本不是以核苷酸来编码的
Of course. They weren't coding nucleotides.
这些只是碱基对?
It was whole base pairs?
不是四个字母 而是两个 AT和GC
Not four letters, but two, AT and GC.
0和1
Ones and zeros.
二进制数
Binary.
它们是用ASCII码编码的!
They were coding in ASCII!
该死!
Shit!
阿米莉亚!
Amelia!
压住 我找人来帮
Keep pressure. I'm going to get you help.
这是什么?
What's this?
你的养母
Your foster mother.
她? 她怎么了?
She what? She what?
你的养母
Foster mother.
别说话了
Shh shh shh.
她怎么了?
She What?
我的姐妹
Moja Sestra.
我的孪生姐妹
My twin.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
不好意思 妈妈现在不太舒服
I'm sorry, mother isn't very well.
她死了 你是个疯子
She's dead, you psycho.
你杀了我一辈子一直 想要见的人
You killed someone I've been dreaming about my whole life.
她拆散了我们
She separated us.
她让我们天涯相隔
She tore us apart.
但是 现在我们在一起了
But, now, we're together.
不 我们没有 你对我来说什么都不是
No, we're not. You're nothing to me,
你只是个穿着我T恤的 疯女人
just some crazy bitch wearing my t-shirt.
"伦敦呼声"
"London Calling".
那些科学家制♥造♥了一个婴儿 而我们却一分为二
Scientists made one little baby and then we split in two.
所以我不能杀你 姐妹
So I cannot kill you, sister.
就像你也不能杀我一样
Like you could not kill me.
莎拉 我们一起组建一个家庭 好吗?
Sarah. We make a family, yes?
我已经有一个家了
I've already got a family.
好了 见证真♥相♥的时刻
Okay, moment of truth.
324b21 这是你的身份标签 你解开了
324b21. It's your I.D. tag. You cracked it.
看看还有什么
Let's see what else there is.
好的 CAGT... GT...
Okay, CAGT... GT...
瑞秋·邓肯
Rachel Duncan.
我是莎拉
It's Sarah.
你好 莎拉?
Yes, Sarah?
我要知道我的女儿 不会过我这样的生活
I want to know my daughter won't have to live like this.
我们可以保证这点
We can do that.
我马上来
I'm coming in.
搞定一个 还有两个
One down, two to go.
那里发生了什么? 哦!
What's going on over there? Oh!
不关我们的事
None of our business.
你的运动装 恩哼
Your tracksuit! Mm-hmm.
我要去跑步
I'm going for a jog.
我太胖了 你应该有一个更好的丈夫
I've been a lump. You deserve better.
恩 我感觉心头的一块大石落了地
Hmm. I feel like a weight has been lifted.
- 好了 - 恩
- All right. - Okay.
- 走了 - 再见 跑得开心
- Here we go. - Bye. Have fun.
- 待会儿见 - 注意安全
- See you in a bit. - Be safe.
我会的
I will.
上去吗
Going up.
莎拉 别碰我!
Sarah. Don't!
你之前问我 在阿富汗发生过什么事
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表