剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
What? What do I do? You spy.
你监视我
You perform
趁我睡着的时候 - 在我身上做医学实验...
medical examinations - on me in my sleep...
- 什么? 你把我的生活
- What?! You turned my whole life
变成了一个巨大的谎言
into a big, embarrassing lie;
然后你又把盒子里的文件
and you switched the files
替换成色情碟片
in your special box for porno DVDs
"大♥波♥浪♥女♥"!
of "Big Boob Blowies"!
啊!!
Ahhahaha!
你好 戴尔芬 嗨
Hey, Delphine. Hey.
你好 科西玛 有点无聊了
Bonjour,Cosima. I'm bored.
是吗 我今天正好要去
Well, you know, there's this lecture today
听一个演讲 等等 在哪儿来着?
that I was going to see. Wait, where is it?
如果你愿意的话 我们可以一起去
I was going to, if you want to come with me.
创生学 真的吗?
Neolutionism, really?
你听说过这个?
You've... you've heard of it?
恩 有点边缘化的理论 你不觉得吗?
Yeah, it's kind of fringe, don't you think?
我觉得作为一个进化论者
Well I think that,
你会喜欢这个演讲的
as a Darwinist, it would interest you
而且这个里奇博士 真的是一个非常有趣的演讲者
and this Dr. Leekie is a really, really interesting speaker.
我在网上看过他的公开课 真的很好
I saw his Ted talk online and... phew.
恩
Hmm.
那?
So?
好啊 为什么不呢?
Sure. Why not?
莎拉 我明白
Sarah, I can understand
今天早上你为什么离开 但我...
why you took off this morning, but I need...
我们要知道
we need to know
我们身后的势力是非常强大的
that the ground beneath us is solid.
所以...
So, please...
我们今晚能谈谈整件事吗
Let's talk about all this tonight.
你为什么要这么做 唐尼?
Why do you do it, Donnie?
艾莉森 我没有在你睡着的时候对你做什么
Alison, I don't examine you in your sleep.
哦 别这样
Oh, no, no.
我也得了那个德国人的病吗?
Am I sick, like the German?
什么德国人? 谁是德国人?
What German? Who's German?!
不! 别这样!
No, no, no!
到底发生什么事了? 艾莉森 别说话!
What the hell is going on, Alison? Shh!
不要!
Please, no.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
不要... 哦
Please... agh.
艾莉森 别这样!
Alison, no!
什么紧急情况
Eh, what's the emergency?
恩...
Umm...
你要不要先坐下来
You might want to sit down for this.
我站着就好 谢谢
I'll stand, thanks.
好吧
Okay.
艾莉森? 艾莉森?
Alison? Alison?
是谁在里面?
Who's that?
唐尼 唐尼是谁?
Donnie. Who's Donnie?
我丈夫
He's my husband.
什么?! 我想他就是我的监视人
What?! I think he's my watcher!
天哪 艾莉森 你都干了些什么?
Jesus Christ, Alison! What have you done?
有人在吗?
Yoohoo! Hello!
那又是谁?
Who's that?
哦
Oh.
我完全给忘了
I completely forgot.
哦 餐会你还没准备好吗?
Oh, you're not ready for the potluck.
是啊 我...
Oh, yeah, um...
你还没换衣服
You're not even dressed.
恩 我在想 我们要不要换个地方?
Well, I was just thinking. Could we change venues?
换个地方? 艾莉 怎么了?
Change venues? Ally, what's wrong?
没什么 我... 我可能来例假了
Nothing, I'm just... I think I'm coming down with something.
我想我们还是... 现在换地方太晚了
I think we should... Well, it's too late now,
吃点安定 我来帮你
so just take some of your happy pills and let me help.
别担心 聚会会顺利开始的
Don't worry, we'll get this party started.
好吧
Okay.
怎么啦 亨德里克斯?
What's up, Hendrix?
哦 你好
Hello. Hi! Hi!
难道这是睡衣聚会? 很好
Is this a pajama party? Good.
艾莉
Ally,
什么都没有 我知道
nothing's ready. Oh, I know.
替我掩护
Cover for me.
那里为什么禁止进入? 恩
What's all off-limits? Mmm!
那下面是地下室 里面一团糟
The basement. It's a disaster.
唐尼这个星期开始室内运动 - 哦 - 是啊
Donnie's starting renos this week. - Ah. - Mm-hmm!
孩子们一直吵着要吃薯条
Well, the kids are screaming for chips.
我去食物储藏室拿点东西过来
I'll go get some from the pantry.
腊肠卷 在冰箱里 知道了
Sausage rolls, freezer. Got it.
好吧
Okay.
- 家庭餐会 真的假的? - 真的
- A potluck, seriously? - Seriously.
好吧 你得把他们赶出去
Okay, you got to kick them out.
我不能食言 我们每个月都有一次家庭餐会
I can't back out of the monthly potluck.
这次轮到我了
It's my turn.
但是我没有礼物袋 没有冰
But I have no gift bags; No ice;
没有酒保 因为我的丈夫正被绑在椅子上
and no bartender, because my husband is tied to a chair.
艾莉森 深呼吸
Alison, you need to take a deep breath.
我讨厌瑜伽 好吧
I hate yoga. Okay,
你得上去了
you need to go up there
表现得像个女主人 别出什么差错
and just play hostess, like nothing's wrong.
好吧
Fine.
你去审问唐尼
You interrogate Donnie.
什么? 你是这方面的专家啊
What? Yes. You are the expert.
进去 让那个满嘴谎言的丈夫对你坦白
Go in there and get that lying bastard to confess.
什么... 你没开玩笑吧? 假装是我 穿上这个
Wh... Are you serious? Be me. Put this on.
如果他真的只是你的丈夫怎么办?
What if he's just your husband?
莎拉 我需要你的帮助
Sarah, I need you to help me with this.
我曾经在你的女儿面前 假扮过你
I impersonated you in front of your daughter.
现在该你了
Now, it's your turn.
和一个高尔夫俱乐部?
With a golf club?
不行 我可不能去当酒保
No, no, I can't bartend.
我现在有个帅哥要招待呢
I've got a very handsome guest here.
千万不要跟我说
Please tell me
你又和那个在太平间工作的人混在一起了
you're not with the morgue attendant again.
没有 但是我确有此意
No, but I plan to be.
等会
Hang on.
泰迪 你就准备付那么点?
Teddy, is that all you can handle?
好了 看来 我下午有时间
All right, looks like my afternoon just opened up.
好的 你大概要多久到这里?
Okay. How soon can you be here?
到斯卡贝利亚? 是的
To Scarberia? Yeah.
打扮得城郊风一点 你在开玩笑吧
And dress suburban. You've got to be joking.
我知道 当我的闺蜜逊毙了
I know, it sucks to be my sister.
要记得带冰块来
Don't forget the ice.
好了
Okay.
孩子们在找礼物袋呢
The kids are looking for the gift bags.
而且红酒杯也不够用了
And we're running out of wine glasses.
你把一次性水杯放哪儿了?
Where are your disposables?
放在水池下面了 不对 最上面的架子上
They are under the sink. No, top shelf,
火炉的左边
left hand side of the stove.
我不知道 我也不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
楼下发生什么事了?
What's going on downstairs?
要来点香肠卷吗? 谢谢 不用了
Sausage roll? No, thanks.
那么...?
So...?
米拉想知道你的 承包商的名字
Meera wants to know the name of your contractor.
噢!
Oh!
我待会就把他的联♥系♥方式告诉你
I will give you his info.
太棒了 好了
Perfect. Okay.
香肠卷? 不要 好的
Sausage? No. Okay,
没关系
that's fine.
她已经喝醉了吗?
She's drunk already?
唔! 谁把椅子放在这的?
Whoopsie-whoo! Who put that chair there?
你要来点吗?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表