剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
是违反生物本性的 你明白我的意思吗?
It's contrary to the biological facts, you know?
嗯哼 听起来真是诡异地浪漫
Mm-hmm. That's oddly romantic.
鼓舞人心
Totally encouraging.
你想我来主导么 耶!
You want me to coach, yeah!
来吧! 耶! 别过去
Come on! Yeah! Okay, no.
我们从这边拐 指挥 嗯!
Let's turn around right here now. Coach, yeah!
你攻破最后防线了
You're in the end zone.
对 你是我的教练! 触地得分!
Yeah, you're my coach! Touchdown!
# 当你为我紧张 #
When I start to make you nervous
# 当我走向极端 #
and I'm going to extremes
# 明天我会改变 #
tomorrow, I will change
# 但今天一切照旧 #
and today won't mean a thing
# 我是贱♥人♥ 我是爱人 #
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
# 我是孩童 我是母亲 #
I'm a child, I'm a mother
# 我是罪人 我是圣人 #
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
# 我不觉羞耻 #
I do not feel ashamed
# 我是地狱 我是梦想 #
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
# 非此即彼 #
I'm nothing in between
# 你只爱我 #
you know you wouldn't want it
# 如此样子 #
any other way, yeah
下车! 你给我出来!
Get out! Get out!
米拉看到你搞我老公!
Meera saw you screwing my husband!
大家都知道了! 你跟我老公上♥床♥!
Everyone knows! You screwed my husband!
或许你该 多花些精力关注他而不是我
Well, maybe, if you paid more attention to him and less to me.
你给我下车 艾莉森!
Get out of the car, Alison!
你根本 不知道你在对付谁!
You have no idea who you're dealing with!
不 我非常清楚
No, I know exactly who you are.
你这个肮脏的盯梢间谍
You're a sleazy watcher spy.
我肮脏? 太讽刺了
Sleazy? That's rich, coming
这竟然出自你这个背后伤人的 神经病荡♥妇♥之口!
from a backstabbing psycho slut!
你有没有...
Like you. Do you...
住手!
Stop it!
# 别妄想改变我 #
And don't try to change me
嘿
Hey!
# 我是贱♥人♥ 我是爱人 #
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
# 我是孩童 我是母亲 #
I'm a child, I'm a mother
# 我是罪人 我是圣人 #
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
# 我不觉... #
I do not feel...
嘿嘿嘿 看尸人
Hey hey hey, Morguee.
把跟莎拉·曼宁相关的都告诉我们
We need everything you got on Sarah Manning.
白种女性 卧轨自杀
Caucasian female, suicide by train.
你处理的尸体
You processed the body and its release.
我处理过很多尸体
I process lots of bodies.
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
从碎石场无名尸上 提取的指纹
Fingerprints from our Jane Doe of the gravel crusher.
法医说它们很诡异地 跟两个女人相吻合
Forensics says they're spooky-close to two other women.
对 一个是莎拉·曼宁 而另一个是... 完全不相干的女人
Yeah, one's Sarah Manning. The other is a... totally other woman.
我看看
Let's see. Uh...
莎拉·曼宁 卧轨自杀
Sarah Manning. Suicide by train.
天啊
Holy shit.
太不可思议了
It's uncanny.
把认领者的名字和地址 给我们
We need the name and the address of the person who identified her.
什么?! 我... 好了 科林 慢慢说
What?! I... Okay, Colin, please slow down.
他们到底说了什么?
What exactly did they say?
我撒不了谎 菲力克斯
I couldn't lie, Felix, okay?
这里有记录 你的签名 地址
There are records. Your signature, address.
好的 我得挂了
Okay, I've got to go,
你洗个热水澡放松一下 稍后联♥系♥
but you just take a hot bath. I'll talk to you later.
靠! 莎拉
Shit! Sarah.
你可以应付的 对不?
You can handle this, yeah?
警♥察♥? 是的 我... 可以 你要去哪儿?
Cops? Yeah. I... yeah. Where are you going to go?
不知道
No idea.
靠!
Shit!
菲力克斯! 是我 艾莉森!
Felix! It's me, Alison!
求你一定要在家啊
Please be home.
你♥他♥妈♥的想玩死我吧
You're effing kidding me.
我霉运缠身了
Bad things have happened to me.
我非常愿意倾听 我很想
And I would love to hear about them, I would, but,
但现在 你得走了 什么?
right now, you need to go. What?
我不能回去
I can't go back there.
你只能暂住一晚 艾莉森
It's just for one night, Alison.
我跟安斯利的老公上♥床♥了
I slept with Aynsley's husband.
什么?
What?
我睡了查德
I shagged Chad.
安斯利就在大街中♥央♥ 和我♥干♥了一架
Then Aynsley attacked me in the middle of the street.
我自贬身价
I degraded myself
我让孩子们蒙羞 我不能回去
and I disgraced my children and I can't go back there.
我真低估你了
I seriously underestimated you.
希望你把她痛扁了一顿
I hope you kicked her arse.
是的 差不多吧
I did. Kind of.
我不想跟唐尼离婚
I don't want to divorce Donnie,
但是我不能一直跟他撒谎 而且我讨厌
but I can't keep lying to him and I hate
骗孩子们 非常讨厌!
lying to my kids, I hate it!
我们怎么能维持这疯狂的一切呢
How can we possibly sustain this insanity?
我们不能
We can't.
我不知道亚特会不会把我关起来
I don't know if Art's going to throw me in jail
科西玛会不会把我们送给
or if Cosima's going to narc us out
那些创生学家
to the Neolutionists, or what.
还有海伦娜 她总是花样百出
Don't forget Helena. She's always fun.
我只知道我是回来解决事情的
All I know is I came back to fix things,
做基拉称职的好妈妈
be a real mum to Kira.
如果我们把真♥相♥都告诉他们呢
So what if we tell them?
你是说表明身份吗
You mean come out?
我想你 妈妈
I miss you Mummy.
我想你妈妈
I miss you Mummy.
我想你妈妈
I miss you Mummy.
斯科茨本大道
Scotsburn Avenue.
148号♥
148.
贝克医生请去儿科
Dr. Baker to pediatrics, please.
贝克医生
Dr. Baker.
我换了你的安保录像
I replaced your security footage
从中只能看到一个克隆人
to show only one clone.
贝丝...莎拉从没去过那
Beth... Sarah... Was never there.
他很聪明 这骗不了他
He's smart. It won't work.
这可以的 如果你坚称只有一个 只有一个克隆人
It will, if you stick to one. There was only one.
你不要再责怪自己了
And you need to stop blaming yourself.
你没法预料到的
How could you know?
啊 里奇博士 我是 保罗·迪恩
Uh, Dr. Leekie, I'm... Paul Dierden.
久仰大名
I hear great things.
奥尔德斯
Aldous.
奥尔德斯 她割掉了我尾巴
Aldous, she took my tail.
闭嘴 奥利弗
Shut up, Olivier.
没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yes.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我...我和男人做♥爱♥后也会哭
I...I cry after sex with boys, too.
小可怜
Poor you.
不过你知道吗 什么
But you know what? Hmm?
我从没这么饿过
I am never this hungry.
好想吃点冰淇淋
I could kill for some ice cream.
恩 好哒
Mmm. Okay.
你的愿望就是我的使命
Your wish is my command.
我去超♥市♥
I'm going to go to the store and I'm
买♥♥点爱斯基摩派
going to get us some Eskimo Pies.
爱斯基摩
Eskimo?
恩
Yeah.
我好像没听过
I don't think I know it.
- 没有吗 - 没有
- No? - No.
做好准备 你很快就会对它欲罢不能了
Prepare yourself. You're about to become a craven addict.
我觉得我已经是了
I think I already am.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表