剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
You wouldn't do that to Kira.
不 我这么做是针对你
No. I'd do it to you.
嘿 有人把这里清理出来了 躺在这里
Hey, someone cleared this out, laid down in here.
这附近吗? 应该是流浪汉吧
Around here? Probably homeless.
可能 但有人把这东西移到这里
Yeah, but someone moved this into position.
嘿 这里对你来说是盲区吧?
Hey, this look like a blind to you,
一根可以 架起一支步♥枪♥的木头
a log for someone to lay a rifle on?
遮挡视线的野草都被拔掉
Weeds knocked down for sight lines.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
额 回学校了
Uh, back at school.
什么 学校? 搞什么? 哦 该死
What, school? What? Oh, shit!
我想起来了 好吧好吧
Right. Right, right, right.
明尼阿波利斯 妈的!
Minneapolis, shit!
怎么了
What's going on?
我已经把指纹比对结果销毁了
Well, I managed to scrap the fingerprint
但只是暂时的
results... for a while, anyway...
但是杀手已经联♥系♥上亚特了 科西玛
but the killer contacted Art, Cosima.
他现在正在卡特娅 卡特娅的遇害现场
He's already at the scene where katja was shot.
那很好 继续跟着他
Okay, that's good. Just stick with him.
不行!
I can't!
他已经因为我的无能而把我换掉了!
He's benched me because I'm bloody useless!
我需要帮助 科西玛
I need help, Cosima.
他让我明天去练习射击
He wants me on the range tomorrow.
可我从来没开过枪
I've never even fired a gun.
好吧 支持住
All right, well, just hold tight.
我们这有人可以帮你
We know somebody who can help with that.
你是认真的吧? 如果你是的话
Are you serious? If you are.
我们找到了一条摩托车轨迹 - 在这里 亚特
You know we got a motorcycle tread - over here, Art.
- 是吗?
- Yeah? Yeah.
嗯 很清晰 可能是杀手逃跑时留下的
Yeah, it's a good print. Could be the shooter's getaway.
嗯 但把长枪放摩托车上?
Yeah, but a long gun on a motorcycle?
可能把凶器破坏了 不是吗?
Could be the weapon broke down, right?
嗯 有可能
Yeah, it could be.
嘿 这里有发现
Hey, I got something over here.
暴头
Head shot.
亮红色的头发
Bright red hair.
必须是今天早晨
It has to be this morning.
亚特要我通过轮胎痕迹追踪摩托车型号♥
Art's got me chasing down motorcycle models from tire tracks
我明天还得进行该死的 射击练习
and I'm shooting bloody targets at a gun range tomorrow.
我也不能凭空变出一保姆来啊
Well, I can't just conjure a sitter out of thin air.
今天可是周末 莎拉
It's weekend primetime, Sarah.
那么 我们都完蛋了
Well, then, we're all screwed.
不是吗?
Aren't we?
唐尼! 嗯哼
Donnie! Ahem.
今天你能照看一下 孩子吗?
Can you watch the kids for a couple of hours today?
不行!今天有高尔夫球赛
Golf. Give it!
电视直播? 不 我也是有打球时间的 记得吗?
On television? No, I have a tee time, remember?
对不起 我帮不上你
I'm sorry, I'm coming up empty.
我找到帮手了
I may have a solution.
杰玛 奥斯卡 这是菲力克斯
Gemma, Oscar, this is Felix.
你们好!
Hello!
真棒 我会出去几个小时
Brilliant. So I'm going out for a couple of hours,
你们要听话
so you be good
要不然妈咪会不开心 懂了吗?
or mommy's going to be very upset, okay?
你也是
Same goes for you.
那么 我们现在干啥?
So, what now?
你♥爸♥爸有装饮料的手推车吗?
Does your daddy have a drinks trolley?
那是什么?
What's that?
别担心 我会找到的
Don't worry. I'll find it.
你
You.
你想打扮成小女孩模样吗? 不!
You want to dress up like a little girl? No!
那么 我没什么要帮你的了
Well, I don't have anything for you, then.
我要打扮的像个男孩
I'll dress up like a boy.
我们可以一起试试看
We can work with that.
不 车的牌子和模型符合
No, the make and model
迪安杰利斯给你的轮胎花纹资料
match the tread that deangelis sent you.>
是铃木Sv650运动摩托
Sports bike, suzuki sv650.
黑色油罐 定制排气管 那车是什么时候被偷的?
Black tank, custom pipes, and stolen when?
四天前接到的报案
Reported four days ago.
我得去干活了
I should probably get back to my real job now.
好的 好的 顺便 嗯
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Just, um,
发布一个...你懂的
put out a... You know.
全境通告 对 越快越好
An apb. Yes. Yes, asap.
抱歉 我在看医生
Sorry, I'm at the the doctor.
手♥机♥快没电了
My phone's about to die.
好的 我会让人发布通告的
Okay, I'll get someone to do it.
谢了 拉杰
Thanks, raj.
走吧
Well, go.
好的 装弹 再试一次
Okay, reload, try again.
不少城市警♥察♥用格洛克手♥枪♥
So, most city cops carry Glocks,
但瓦尔特p99
but a walther p99,
这种手♥枪♥有一个可以调节尺寸的手柄
it has an optional- sized hand grip.
贝丝说过 这种枪适合女人用
It's good for women, Beth said,
尤其是过着如
particularly women
实验室小白鼠般生活的女人
living their lives like rats in a lab.
你是这么想的?
Is that what you think?
还能怎么样?
Well, what else could it be?
有人想通过消灭我们来隐瞒他们的
Someone is covering up their illegal experiments
非法实验
by wiping us out.
不管怎样
Well, whatever it is,
我得保护我的家人
I need to protect my family,
因此贝丝教过我怎么开枪
so Beth taught me how to shoot.
为此我很感激她
For that, I am grateful to her.
很遗憾你失去了她
I'm sorry you lost her,
但如果你告诉我任何
but anything
关于她的事 这也能帮上忙
you can tell me about her will help.
我无法理解
I fail to see
像你这种人居然能顶替贝丝
how someone like you can fill Beth's shoes.
事实上 我并不了解贝丝
Truth is, I barely knew Beth.
她是个工作狂 但是我很钦佩她
She was all business, but I admired her.
她从不窥探他人私事 她也很谨慎
She didn't pry. She was discreet.
从不带 她的养兄弟来我家
She didn't bring her foster brother to my house.
我那时并不知道克隆俱乐部的规矩
I didn't know the rules of clone club, did I?
你能别提这个词吗?
Can you not use the c-word?
拜托了
Please.
妈的
Shit.
在这停车吧 我走回家就好
Stop here. I'll walk the rest.
我的底线是
So my bottom line
不能让我的孩子们知道 他们的妈妈是个怪人
is my children can't know their mother is a freak.
我们得在开始就挑明讲清楚
Things have to stay on a need-to-know basis.
行 我能做到 好
Yeah, I'm fine with that. Good.
那么 我们决定相信你 真的吗?
So, we've made a decision to trust you. Really?
莎拉 这就是我现在的生活 我在尽我所能做到最好
Sarah, this is my life now and I'm doing the best I can.
嗯 贝丝有一笔巨额资金 用于购买♥♥
Ahem, so Beth had, um, a substantial sum, sort of a fund
我们不能从官方处 得到的信息
she used to buy information we couldn't get officially.
哦
Okay.
我们中有警♥察♥ 有科学家和我
We were a cop, a scientist, and myself.
我的贡献就是提供资金
The fund was how I could contribute.
有多少? 七万五千美元
How much? $75,000.
你可以盗取
You could rob me blind.
但我们希望你能明白
But we're hoping you realize
你逃不掉的
you can't run from this.
那你能骗过她的银行吗?
So, can you con her bank, or not?
很好
Good.
噢 杰玛
Oh, Gemma!
看啊 妈妈 我们是变装者!
Look, mom, we're crossdressers!
不 你不是 我在扮演你!
No, you are not. I'm you!
噢!你回来了
Oh! You're back.
- 菲力克斯! - 别走!
- Felix! - Don't go!
菲力克斯能留在这过夜吗 妈妈?
Can Felix stay the night, mom?
不行!
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表