剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
No! No way. You do it.
如果我现在去她那里 在失踪十个月后
If I walk in there now, after 10 months,
想想她会怎么招待我
think about how hard she can make custody.
那我呢 我去找她说什么?
What, so I go in and I say what?
骗她?
Lie?
天哪
My God.
告诉她死的那个人不是我 随便你
Tell her it wasn't me. I don't care.
我只要基拉知道我还活着
Just make sure Kira knows that I'm fine.
好么? 我们依然可以带着她远走高飞
Yeah? We can still get out with her.
这是我仅有的一点好消息
That's my one bit of good news.
是那邪恶双胞胎的钱么? 没错 七万五千 现金
Is this evil twin's money? Yeah, $75,000 in cash.
这足够摆脱维克 摆脱那些奇怪的孪生姐♥妹♥们♥了
That's enough to lose Vic, lose the twin- sister weirdness,
我可以和女儿去一个安全的地方安定下来
just somewhere safe with my daughter.
这要求很过分么?
Is that so much to ask?
是的 也许
Yeah, maybe.
什么? "侦探亚瑟·贝尔"
What? "Detective Arthur Bell".
什么?!
What?!
那个混♥蛋♥肯定跟踪了我 把钱偷走了
Bastard must've followed me and nicked it.
淡定 淡定 别发飙 好么?
All right. All right, let's not go off, though, okay?
不 嘿 我们...不 莎拉!
No. Hey, let's... No, Sarah!
莎拉! 莎拉!
Sarah! Sarah!
混♥蛋♥!
Bastard!
莎拉! 莎...
Sarah! S...
哇 嘿 不! 不要动那个!
Whoa, hey, no! Not that.
我正在画那个
I'm working on that.
玛格丽特·陈 玛格丽特·陈他妈的到底是谁?
Maggie Chen. Who the hell is Maggie Chen?
呃 是那个被贝丝射杀的女人
Uh, it's the woman Beth shot.
好吧 那...这些是什么?
Right. So, now, what are these, all right?
官方陈词
Official statement.
侦探亚瑟·贝尔 官方陈词
Detective Arthur Bell, official statement.
侦探伊丽莎贝丝·蔡尔兹
Detective Elizabeth Childs.
这些都是什么?
What is this?
这些...这就是...就是那个案子
This is... this is, like, the case.
他把它给我了
He left it for me.
不 给那个女人了
Her.
如果我们想从亚特那里拿回钱的话
If we want the money back from Art,
我必须再做回贝丝
I have to be Beth again.
噢 天哪 你能玩弄一个警♥察♥多久?
Oh, for Christ's sake. How long can you keep gaming a cop?
直到我拿回那笔钱为止
'Til I get our money.
现在是凌晨六点 你打算现在打电♥话♥给他?
It's 6:00 in the morning. You're going to call him now?
没错...相信我 他一直在等这个电♥话♥
Yeah, believe me... this call, he's waiting for.
等了你好久 你♥他♥妈♥到底在干些什么?
Took you a while. What the hell are you doing?
嘿 我只是在执行命令而已 贝丝
Hey, I'm just following orders, Beth.
偷我东西的命令么? 中尉告诉我
Orders to steal from me? The lieutenant said
"看住那个菜鸟" "直接押她到听证现场"
"Take your rookie by the hand, walk her right through the hearing."
你越界之前停下来检查了吗?
Did you stop to check it before you crossed the border?
亚特 我在家里! 你完全搞错了
Art, I'm at home! You got it all wrong.
我从来不会搞错 不是么?
I never get it all wrong, do I?
唉 这不是你想的那样的
Well, it's not what you think.
中午在冯式和我见面
Meet me at Fung's at noon.
冯氏?
Fung's?
冯氏是什么狗屁?
What the hell's Fung's?
保罗?
Paul?
你昨晚去哪里了? 啊 妈的!
Where were you last night? Aw, shit!
别这样吓我!
Don't do that!
我...我...嗯... 我在局里
I... I, uh... I was at the station,
我想再熟悉一下这些资料
I was catching up on this backlog.
你还在停职期
You're under suspension.
是啊 那又怎样? 他们重新召开了听证会
Yeah, so? They reconvened the hearing.
我还要再熟悉演练一下这些东西
I have to get on top of this stuff.
首先 你几个月来第一次让我欲罢不能
First, you screw me wild for the first time in months,
紧接着 你甚至都不打电♥话♥告诉我 你整晚都在外面?
and then, you don't even call me to tell me that you're out all night?
还有你为什么突然穿得像个 朋克摇滚妓♥女♥?
And why are you suddenly dressing like a punk-rock ho?
你再说一遍
Say again.
算了
No.
你知道么? 别再冒犯我 这次我就无视了
You know what? Don't. I'm going to ignore that.
我担心你再次惊慌失措
I'm worried you're losing the plot again.
我们曾经也像现在这样
We've been here before.
不 保罗 我们肯定没有像现在这样的时候
No, Paul, we definitely haven't been here before.
对不起 我还有好多事情要做
Sorry. I've got a lot of work to do.
如果你想 我可以去警局继续干这些 怎样?
If you want, I can take it to the station, yeah?
贝丝 你还没有准备好 你还需要更多时间
Beth, you're not ready for this. You need to take more time.
你在给我诊断么? 我已经有足够多的
Is that a diagnosis? Because I have plenty
专家意见了
of professional help for that.
- 宝贝 求你... - 别碰我
- Babe, please... - Don't touch me.
听着
You know,
我知道这次的枪杀意外一直在折磨你
I can see this shooting is killing you,
可你好几个月前就不跟我讲话了 保罗
but you stopped talking to me months ago. Paul.
我该做些什么? 这些都是我的问题
What am I supposed to do? It's my problem.
你不用为此负责的 我已负责过了
You don't have to take this on. Well, I have.
我受不了每晚惊醒
And I can't keep waking up every night,
检查你的呼吸 担心你把你的那些
checking your breathing, worried you're
酒啊药啊乱七八糟的东西混吃一气 所以...
mixing your meds, booze, God knows what else, so...
我要去科迪那里待一阵子
I'm going back to Cody's for a while.
好的
Okay.
好吧 只要你乐意
Yeah, if that's what you want.
"朋克摇滚妓♥女♥"?
"Punk-rock ho"?
哦 嗨 小淘气
Oh. Hi, monkey.
你看到我妈妈了么?
Did you see my mum?
噢..嗯...小宝贝...
Oh. Um, sweetie...
呃哦...S夫人 上楼去 基拉 亲爱的
Oi-oi, Mrs. S. Go on upstairs, Kira, love.
菲力克斯叔叔看来要好好解释一番了
Uncle Felix has got some explaining to do.
我就知道这不可能发生
I knew it was too good to be true.
莎拉这悍妇是不会去自杀的
Sarah's too tough to commit suicide.
她是我养大的最野的东西
Most feral mutt I ever took in.
别耸肩
Don't shrug.
为了逃开维克而策划了一场葬礼
Staging a funeral to get away from Vic.
你怎么会帮她去做这么愚蠢的计划?
Why would you help with such a stupid plan?
维克是个混♥蛋♥
Vic's a dick.
那个女孩从一开始 就是个麻烦
Plagued, that girl was, from the very start.
你这么说是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
告诉她
Tell her
她已经快一年没有见她女儿了
that she hasn't seen her daughter in almost a year
但我觉得她最好永远别见
and I think it's best if it stays like that.
你为什么不自己告诉她 西沃恩?
Why don't you tell her yourself, Siobhan?
我不打算做你们两个的中间人 噢 不想么?
I'm not going to play Felix in the middle. Oh, no?
你来这不就是听她使唤的么?
You're here at her beck and call, aren't you?
对没错! 为了不让基拉认为她妈
Yes, I am! To make sure that Kira doesn't think
已经死了
that her mother's dead.
好在...她确实没这么认为
And, oh, good, look... she doesn't.
你和莎拉 你们自己解决剩下的问题吧
You and Sarah, you can work out the rest.
我过去的这些年 离开伦敦和我的亲戚朋友
Years of my life. Leaving London,
就为了把你们两个带到这里能有个全新的开始
all my people there, to bring the two of you here for a fresh start.
我还会选择如此做的 菲力克斯
I'd do it all again, Felix.
每次警♥察♥上门
Every visit from the bloody police,
每份失踪人口报告
every missing- persons report,
每次艰险我们都熬过来了
every punch we threw,
因为基拉是
because Kira
上天赐予的礼物 莎拉知道这点
is a gift. Sarah knows that.
不 她毫无概念
No, she hasn't a clue.
她在努力
She is trying.
很努力 我保证
Badly, granted,
以她自己的方式 真的在努力
but in her own way, she is, she's really trying
看见你了 过来 来这里 小淘气
Caught ya. C'mere. C'mere, monkey.
妈妈什么时候来?
When is mummy coming?
亲爱的 你心里有数
You know when, love.
当她一切就绪时? 还有呢?
When she's ready? And?
当你认为她就绪时?
When you say she's ready?
差不多如此
Sounds fair to me.
就是在这
Right here
我想我看到了业
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表