剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Years ago, one of their agents infiltrated our project.
玛格丽特·陈
Maggie Chen,
贝丝杀的那个女人 没错
the woman Beth shot. Yes.
他们在一个修道院发现了海伦娜
She and Tomas found Helena in a convent,
并训练她 让她去杀其他的克隆人
then trained a clone to kill clones.
很聪明 真的
Brilliant, really.
真的很有才
That's brilliant, really.
所以呢 你想让我杀了她
So, what, you want me to kill her?
不 我们根本不想伤害她
No, we don't want to harm her at all.
我们想让你带她回来
We want you to bring her in
那我们就可以改造她
so we can deprogram her,
给她所需要的帮助
get her the help she needs.
你这样做了 我们就能
You do this, and we can move
相互理解 进展到下一步
forward with a new understanding.
你和你的朋友都可以自♥由♥地 过你们想过的生活
You and your friends will be free to live as you choose,
没有监视者
no monitors.
哦 你打算把生活还给我们?
Oh, you're going to give us lives?
你们一直都有自己的生活
You've always had lives.
未被控制 我们只是观察而已
They haven't been directed, just observed.
你的情况是个例外
Except in your case.
还有海伦娜
And Helena's.
海伦娜在那些人的控制之下
Helena's been under their care,
比在我们这里糟糕多了
which is far, far worse than ours.
带她回来
Bring her in.
我们会帮助她的
We'll get her the help she needs.
晚上好 亲爱的
Bonsoir. Ma Chérie.
我带了松露 之前答应过你的
I have the truffles that I promised you.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
你呢
Are you?
我刚才还不错 不过...
Well, I was, but...
戴尔芬·科米尔 而不是贝劳德
Delphine Cormier, not Beraud.
你早就已经
You've already got
获得了 免疫学博士学位 是吗?
your doctorate in immunology, don't you?
我... 我很抱歉
I am... so sorry.
我真笨
I'm so stupid.
不 不是的 你不是的
No, no, no, you're not.
你一直都知道
You knew this all along.
是啊 你"不小心"落下的成绩单
Yeah, that transcript you accidentally left behind,
你在巴黎的假男友
your fake boyfriend in Paris,
假装自己根本不知道里奇博士是谁
pretending you didn't know who Dr. Leekie was.
我知道这些都是扯淡
I knew it was bullshit,
但我之前仍然以为你是站在我这边的
but I still thought you were on my side.
我想要相信你
I wanted to trust you.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
你告诉里奇我认识那些女孩儿
You told Leekie I know these girls!
我不得不告诉他 看着我
I had to! Look at me.
他说你现在有危险
He says you're in danger.
有什么危险?
Of what?!
你自己也不知道 不是吗?
You don't know, do you?
不
No.
那你对我来说才是真正的危险 戴尔芬
Then you're the real danger, Delphine.
艾莉森 你这样只会让事情变得更糟
Alison, you're only making things worse.
我只想跟菲力克斯谈
I only want to talk to Felix.
都是安斯利搞的
This is all Aynsley.
她让大家到这里来 这只是实验的一部分
She put them up to this. It's all part of the experiment.
好吧 克隆人被朋友和亲人羞辱时
Yes, how do clones react when ritually
通常是什么反应?
humiliated by friends and loved ones?
有趣
Fascinating.
嘿!
Hey!
不分享一下么?
Sharesies?
也许不仅仅是安斯利
Maybe it's not just Aynsley.
也许他们全都是监视者
Maybe they're all monitors.
神父看起来挺正常的
The reverend seems all right.
事实上 他挺性感的
Actually, he's kind of sexy.
神职人员 诸如此类的
Man of the cloth, and all that.
菲力克斯 我该怎么办?
Felix, what am I going to do?
抬头挺胸 像个女人
Put your chin up. Be a woman.
这是一对一背后作战
This is backstabbing 101.
我不能去那里
I cannot go back out there.
你当然可以
Of course you can.
你出去承担责任 低声下气
You're going to face the music, eat some humble pie,
冰释前嫌 装作没事的样子
hug it out, play opossum.
安斯利会以为她是赢家
Aynsley's going to think she's won
而你将养精蓄锐准备下一场战斗
and you are going to live to fight another day.
嗯... 哼 噢 上帝
Mm... hmm. Oh, lord.
你能帮我化妆吗?
Can you help me get my face on?
十分乐意
With pleasure.
海伦娜还是没有接电♥话♥
Helena still won't answer.
你打算怎么做
What do you plan to do,
把她交给里奇吗?
turn her over to Leekie?
我不知道 我不知道他到底会对
I don't know. I don't know what he's
她做什么 不是吗?
really going to do with her, do I?
这有关系吗? 她追杀你的女儿
Does that matter? She came after your daughter.
是啊 我的直觉告诉我该给她一枪 但是
Yeah, my gut says put a bullet in her myself, but,
你不知道那是什么感觉
you don't understand what it's like.
我看着海伦娜就像是看到了我自己
I look at Helena and I see me.
你并不欠她什么 莎拉
You don't owe her anything, Sarah.
我 嗯...
I, um...
我联♥系♥了我在英国的人
I got in touch with my people back in England,
打听了下你的身世 然后呢?
about where you're really from. And?
他们说会再和我联♥系♥ 但是
They said they'd get back to me, but,
他们都很害怕
they're scared,
就好像那边也发生了什么事似的
as if something is going on over there, too.
求你了 科西玛
Please, Cosima.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
怎么 你好告诉里奇吗?
Why, so you can tell Leekie?
我真是蠢到家了!
I'm such an idiot!
你还和他说了什么?
What else did you tell him?
什么也没有!
Nothing!
只有七个名字
Just the seven names.
没说任何关于基拉的事
Nothing about Kira.
她不是个普通人 你知道吗?
She's an anomaly. You know that?
戴尔芬 你可以利用我 那没关系
Delphine, you can use me, that's fine,
但是不要接近那个小女孩
but don't go near that little girl.
我没有 我也不会那么做!
I didn't and I won't!
出去!
Get out!
请你听我说 让我告诉你一件事
Please listen to me. Just let me tell you this one thing.
听我说
Just listen to me.
我并不想爱上你的 我不该这样的
I didn't want to fall for you. I wasn't supposed to.
但我已经爱上你了
But I have.
我该如何才能相信你 戴尔芬?
How can I possibly believe that, Delphine?
因为你能感受得到!
Because you feel it!
这并不是... 不是个谎言 我不可能骗你的
This is not... it's not a lie. It's not possible.
我从未和其他女人在一起过
You know, I've never been with a woman before.
是的 看得出来
Yeah, it showed.
是二十三号♥ 对吧?
The 23rd, right?
是的 东面月台 北角
Yeah, east platform, north end.
我当时在另外一边 修理脱轨器
I was on the other side, fixing a derailer.
这就是她
That's her.
多可惜啊
What a shame.
那是贝丝
That's Beth.
然后另外一个女人走了过来
And then this other lady walks up.
那就是你要找的那个自杀者
That'd be your jumper.
等下 等等 倒回去
Wait, wait. Rewind that.
好的... 停住 就是这里
Right... stop, right there.
妈的 我从未从这个角度查看过
Shit. I never saw it from this angle.
海伦娜 莎拉!
Helena. Sarah!
你是唯一一个我能求助的人
You're the only one I can really turn to.
你怎么知道这不是个陷阱呢?
How do you know it's not a trap?
她说得挺像真的 这就是个陷阱
She was convincing. It is a trap.
但是你知道她现在在哪了 只要把她交给里奇就行了
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表