剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
So, Art, about our deal. I'm reinstated now.
嘿 我不可能带着
Hey, I'm not carrying around
七万五美金满大街跑 对吧?
75 grand in the trunk, all right?
告诉他们我们在路上
Just call us in.
前往10-45号♥ 收到
Heading for the 10-45.Roger.
请确认身份
Responder, please identify.
呃...
Uh...
五十五号♥
Fifty-five.
五十五号♥前往10-45号♥
Fifty-five heading for the 10-45,
收到
Roger.
外出 收到
Out. Copy.
嗯哼 怎么了?
Ahem! What?
怎么了?
Something wrong?
尸体简直惨不忍♥睹
Body's chewed up pretty bad.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我在想凶手居然笨到
I think some idiot didn't realize
没发觉把尸体埋在 正在运作的采石场旁
they were burying a body next to an active quarry.
我们采到了个相当清晰的轮胎印
Got a pretty good tire print over there.
我敢说这个尸体
I'd say the body wasn't in the ground
在那不超过两三天
more than two, maybe three, days.
嘿 欢迎回来
Hey, welcome back.
现在这些可以作为 你的工业香肠原料了
Now, this would be your industrial sausagemaker.
多谢他们提供了一只手
Nice of them to lend a hand, though.
指纹?
Prints?
最好能找到匹配者
They'd better hit, because
因为还原脸部太难了
reconstructing the face is going to be tough.
嘿!
Hey!
找个人来打开这个东西
Can we get the guy to open this thing up?
呃
Uh,
我得打个电♥话♥
I need to make a call, yeah?
稍等
One sec.
我不能多说也不能见面 快回答问题
I can't talk, or meet. Just answer the question.
好 好 好
Oh, okay, okay.
我们的指纹几乎一致
Our fingerprints are close enough
可以匹配
to flag a match, yeah.
怎么? 贝丝的搭档找到了那个德国人
Why? Beth's partner found the German...
至少找到了一部分
or at least part of her.
一部分? 是的
Part of her? Yeah,
埋她的时候我弄得很糟
I messed up when I buried her.
科西玛 他们有指纹
They have a fingerprint, Cosima.
哦 等等 你现在是贝丝?
Oh, wait, are you being Beth right now?
是啊 我在一个血腥犯罪现场
Yes, I'm at the bloody crime scene,
假扮一个该死的警♥察♥
Pretending to be a bloody cop,
我得弄明白 这个恶心的指纹会不会
so I need to know if the bloody fingerprints
他妈的匹配!
will flag a bloody match!
哇 好 好 别激动
Whoa! Okay, okay, don't freak out!
他们要找到这个德国人必须
They'd need to use interpol
动用国际刑♥警♥ 这看似不可能
to find the German, which is unlikely,
但是如果我们中有谁有犯罪记录...
but if one of us had a criminal record here...
你有犯罪记录吗?
do you have a criminal record?
只是一点小错 暴♥力♥袭击之类的
Just petty fraud, assault, whatever.
挥霍青春 好吧?
Wasted youth, all right?
如果指纹和我的匹配 警♥察♥
If the body matches me, the cops will see
就会看到我的照片
a mugshot of somebody who looks like Beth,
一个长得极像贝丝的人 而我应该是个死人才对
only it's yours truly, and I'm already supposed to be dead.
哇 哇 欢迎踏上行程 伙伴
Wow. Wow, welcome to the trip, man.
这么说一点用也没有
That is not helpful.
恩 好吧 抱歉 别冲动
Yeah, okay, sorry. Just don't bolt,
好吗? 别冲动
okay? Don't bolt.
他们没法立即查验指纹
They can't run prints instantaneously,
所以我们还有时间
so we do have some time here.
多少时间?
How much time?
给我箱子 然后再谈
Bring me the briefcase and we'll talk,
好吧?
okay?
贝克威思不久就能查到确切死亡时间
Beckwith will have an exact time of death soon,
在那之前 我们可以先查查
but 'til then, I say we ballpark two,
两三天前的失踪人口
three days, see who's missing.
指纹呢?
And fingerprints,
也要几天?
what, a couple days?
恩要看实验室了 希望一个晚上就能验出
Yeah, you know the lab. Hopefully, overnight.
听着 亚特 我和保罗 之间
Look, Art, um, this shit with Paul
有点失控了
is about to go sideways, okay?
我得去趟银行
I need to get to the bank.
让我看下你的枪
Let me see your weapon.
恩?
Huh? Come on,
让我看下
show it to me.
是空的
It's empty.
是的 怎么了?我们走的太匆忙
Yeah, what? We left in a hurry.
你空枪跟我出警!
You rode with me empty!
亚特 这只是巡视现场
Art, it's a 10-45 for legs, right, Art,
我意思是 我能射谁?
like, I mean, who am I going to shoot?
放屁 贝丝
That's bullshit, Beth,
这是规定 也是为搭档着想
for regs and your partner.
听着 如果误杀事件使你
Look, if the shooting has you
- 不敢拔枪 贝丝 那你得...
- trigger-shy, Beth, you got to...
- 不 我没有 我没有
- no. I'm not, I'm not. I'm not.
给我几个小时
Just give me an hour or two
进入状态 妈的
to get up to speed, for Christ's sake.
那你在办公室里调整状态吧
You can get up to speed on the desk, then.
我和迪安杰利斯负责这案件
I'll work this with deangelis.
- 现在我们走
- Now get outta here.
- 嘿 亚特 听着 如果你再问我
- Hey, Art. Look, if you ask me
要那笔钱 贝丝
about that money one more time, Beth,
我发誓 我会把它们都撕了
I swear to God, it's going in the shredder.
嘿
Hey.
别担心 你会习惯的
Don't worry, you get used to it.
习惯克隆? 不可能
To clones? Yeah, I'm not buying that.
你能见到 几个我们呢 莎拉?
How many of us do you have to meet, Sarah?
能给我那个箱子吗?
Can I have the briefcase, please?
我先要一些答案
I want some answers, first.
好 答案都在这个箱子里
Well, the answers are in the briefcase.
让我猜下...
Let me guess...
你是聪明的那个 你是狂野的那个
you're the smart one, you're the wild one.
你相信我们是克隆人吗?
Would you believe we're clones?
一杯威士忌 好的
Bourbon, rocks. You got it.
这么说你是那个德国人说的科学家?
So you're the scientist the German was on about.
是的 博士生
Yes... well, phd student,
进化生物学
evolutionary developmental biology
明尼苏达大学
at university of Minnesota.
我今晚还得赶回去
I'm heading back there tonight.
那个德国人病了 我也会得那个病吗?
The German was sick. Should I be worried about that?
如果你给我箱子
Well, if you give me the case,
我几个星期后可告诉你答案
I'll know in a couple weeks.
你知道是谁把她的头打爆了吗?
Do you know who shot her in the head?
好吧
Okay, ahem!
大概六个月前
So, six months ago,
卡特娅与贝丝联♥系♥上
katja contacted Beth with this crazy story
告知她的基因 在欧洲被追查
about her genetic identicals being hunted in Europe.
"追查"?
"Hunted"?
聪明
Brilliant.
是的
I know.
因此贝丝使用面部识别软件
So Beth used facial- recognition software
在北美 检索驾驶证
to find driver's licenses in north America.
有两个人和她匹配
Two matches.
你和足球贱♥人♥ 是的 没错
You and soccer bitch. Yeah, right.
但谁是本体?
But who is the original?
谁创造了我们?
Who's created us?
谁又要杀我们?
Who's killing us?
我们想要知道这些 但是贝丝 死了
We need to know, but, we lost our cop,
所以 不管你是怎么成功顶替她的
so, however you manage to get into her shoes,
我们真的需要你继续留在那
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表