剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
你以前从未见过她?
You've never seen her before?
呃 是的 是 在镜子里
Uh, uh, yeah, yeah, in the mirror.
拜托 没有!
Come on. No!
也许每个人都有相像者吧
Hey, I guess people have lookalikes.
是吗?
Do they?
艾莉森!
Alison!
艾莉森 你还好吧?
Alison, how are you?
嗯哼? 噢 可怜的孩子
Hmm? Oh, poor hon.
如果你有什么需要 就打电♥话♥给我
If you need anything, just call.
并不是说你穿上了教练服 你就是教练了
You can't just put on an outfit and be a coach.
你不是他们的教练 你根本不知道你在做什么
You're not their coach. You don't know what you're doing.
- 我每天都在这... - 艾莉! 嘿!
- I am here every single... - Ally! Hey!
嗨 查德 单身女孩 终于自♥由♥了 哈?
Hi, Chad. Singlehood. Free at last, huh?
安斯利 你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here, Aynsley?
我懂得 是吧?
I know, right?
查德 玩你的哑铃去吧
Chad, go play with your dumbbells.
我说了我来代你
I told you I've got this covered.
以你的状况 不能当孩子们的教练
You're in no condition to be coaching kids.
安斯 你这是在伤口上撒盐啊
Way to rub salt in the wounds, Ayns.
抱歉 我尽力了
Sorry, I tried.
我很好
I'm perfectly fine
没人让你来替我 所以你走吧
and no one asked you to sub for me, so leave.
艾莉森 你是对唐尼生气 不是我
Alison, you're mad at Donnie, not me.
我告诉过你离我远点
I told you to stay away from me.
我还告诉过你 你现在不是你自己
And I told you you're not yourself.
我知道你在干什么 安斯利
I know what you're doing, Aynsley.
你想搅和我的生活? 我就去搅和你的
You want to mess with my life? I'm going to mess with yours.
抱歉我表现得讨人嫌
Sorry to be a bitch, here,
但事情看起来是
but it looks like you buried
你隐瞒了无名尸的指纹来掩盖她与你的关联
Jane Doe's fingerprints to hide your connection.
什么联♥系♥?
What connection?
我没有姐妹 我不知道这个人是谁
I don't have a sister. I don't know who this person is.
莎拉·曼宁是一个孤儿 和无名尸有一样的指纹
Sarah Manning was an orphan. Same prints as Jane Doe,
但是她 在无名尸被杀之前几天自杀了
but she killed herself days before Jane Doe was murdered.
贝丝 听着 我们只想知道你与案件有何牵连
Look, Beth, we just need to know where you fit in.
我能看她的档案吗?
Can I see her file?
抱歉 你只是个平民
Sorry, you're a civilian.
对 正如你所愿
Yeah, what you always wanted.
亚特 我需要找我的律师来吗?
Art, do I need to lawyer up, here?
我不知道 贝丝
I don't know, Beth.
你需要吗?
Do you?
让法医核对她的指纹 越快越好
Have forensics run her prints as fast as possible.
知道了
You got it.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
好吧 你抓到我了
Okay, fine, you caught me.
只是拜托别向安斯利告发我
Just please don't narc on me to Aynsley.
你知道她听到这种事会多暴躁
You know how apeshit she gets about stuff like this.
哇哦
Whoa.
艾莉森.
Alison.
你知道吗 查德 自大学里抽"福音"后
You know, Chad, this is the first hit
这是我第一次吸毒
I've had since "Godspell" in college.
我不知道那是啥
I don't know what that is.
好吧
Okay.
你还有吗?
You got any more?
保罗.
Paul.
奥尔德斯·里奇博士几小时之后 就会到这儿来
Dr. Aldous Leekie will be here in a couple hours.
他跟你发了短♥信♥
He texted you.
你与至少两个 克隆人共谋
You are conspiring with at least two clones.
实际上 就一个
Just one, actually.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
除去表象
Despite appearances,
在这儿进行妥协的 不是我 保罗
I'm not the one in a compromising position, here, Paul.
你胁迫了
You blackmailed an ex-military-
一个前军事情报人员 帮你办坏事
intelligence guy to do your dirty work.
奥利弗·杜瓦尔...
Olivier Duval...
真是个经典的假名啊 兄弟
that's a classy pseudonym, bro.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真正的名字是凯文
Your real name is Kevin;
你来自华盛顿的韦纳奇
you're from Wenatchee, Washington;
你还经营许多恶心的卖♥♥淫交易
and you have a raft of unsavory sex warrants.
组织都知道这些
The organization knows that.
但是警♥察♥不知道
Yeah, but the police don't.
这就是为什么 你要给我好好听着
And that's why you're going to listen
昨晚发生了什么
when I tell you what happened last night.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
开着天窗抽烟
Smoke through the roof...
加速空气流动 恩
Accelerated dissipation. Mm.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
可以少用点空气清新剂了
Fewer air fresheners required.
说到新鲜空气 为你终于摆脱唐尼
Speaking of fresh air... cheers to finally
干一杯
getting Donnie off your couch.
你是在嘲笑我 婚姻失败吗 查德?
Are you mocking the failure of my marriage, Chad?
抱歉
Sorry.
不需要
No, don't be.
我猜你和安斯利 也是貌合神离吧
I gather you and Aynsley aren't exactly booking nooners.
你知道吗 关于你和我 亨德里克斯...
Eh, you know, the thing about you and me, Hendrix...
嗯? 我们就像鲨鱼...
Hmm? We're sharks...
只要停下来 我们就会死 嗯
we stop moving, we die. Hmm.
你倒真是这样
Well, you certainly got that down.
常在深夜穿着无袖T恤奔跑
Those late-night runs in your sleeveless tees.
你也不差
You ain't so bad yourself.
紧俏的臀 漂亮的胸
Tight glutes. Nice pecs.
我赌你能仰卧推举我 容易
I bet you could benchpress me. Easy.
我赌你可以像玩球一样玩我
Bet you could bounce me like a ball.
好了 也许你抽太多了
Okay. Maybe you've had too much.
嗯哼
Hmm.
或许是你抽得不够多
Maybe you haven't had enough.
我们这是在干嘛呢?
What are we doing, here?
我在向你描述
I'm objectifying you.
性事 为了报复唐尼
Sexually. To get back at Donnie.
这么做我真应该有心理负担
I should really have a problem with this.
可是你没有
But you don't.
嗨 戴尔芬
Hey, Delphine.
希望我没有打扰到你
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
没 没 没 没有 怎么可能
Oh, no no no. No, impossible.
显然 对于这件事我 好像 过早下结论了
So, apparently, I've got this thing for, like, jumping to conclusions.
我只是从来都没有...
You know, it's just that I've never...
了解 我知道 我知道 你不是同性恋
I know, I know, I know, you're not gay
而我是个彻头彻尾的傻瓜 很抱歉
and I'm a total idiot. So sorry.
我来... 好的
Oh, let me... Oh, yes.
- 你愿意...? - 是的
- Do you...? - Yeah.
我只是想跟你一起创造 让人疯狂的科学研究
I just want to make, like, crazy science with you.
完全疯狂的科学
Totally crazy science.
我很高兴听你这么说 因为你知道吗?
I'm so glad to hear that because you know what?
我仔细钻研了二元研究所的研究
I was reading up on the Dyad Institute
你听说过吗 那个里奇博士
and did you know that, Dr. Leekie,
他设立了一个专责部门
he has built a dedicated department
来从事转基因器♥官♥移♥植♥? 而且...
for transgenic organ transplants? And...
抱歉 我刚刚还在努力研究
Sorry, I was just dorking out so hard
他们小鼠模式的外推法
to their extrapolation of murine models.
什么?!
What?!
真是太棒了 能认识理解这个东西的人
You know, it's really, really good to finally meet someone who gets it.
理解我的人
Who gets me.
嗯 我也是 很明显
Yeah, ditto. Obvs.
我忘不了那个吻
I can't stop thinking about that kiss.
觉得不是很糟糕?
Like in a not-bad way?
觉得 我从来没想过双性恋
Oh, like I've never thought about bisexuality.
我是说 就我而言 你明白?
I mean, for myself, you know?
但是作为一个科学家 我知道 性其实是个谱系
But as a scientist, I know that sexuality is a spectrum.
但是 社会偏见 他们对性取向的规定
But, you know, social biases, they codified attraction.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表