剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Come to bed with me.
看看这些破玩意儿
Look at all this shit.
用个手推车和一杯拿铁就能耍我了吗
A stroller and a latte and you could even fool me.
- 给你五秒钟 维克
- You have 5 seconds, Vic.
- 是吗 不然呢
- Oh, yeah? Or what,
你会叫社区警卫来吗
you're going to call neighbourhood watch?
社区警卫! 喂
Neighbourhood watch! Hey. Hey.
小点声
Keep your voice down.
你我之间的事还没完呢
You and I have unfinished business.
坐吧
Sit.
那么
So,
你制♥造♥了假死的假象
you faked your own death so...
来实施一个新骗局吗
You could move on to a new scam, hmm?
你现在是谁 莎拉
Who are you now, Sarah?
莎拉这太混乱了
Sarah, it must be so confusing.
你根本无法想象
You have no idea.
你拿到属于你的钱了维克 而且还有余
You've got your money,Vic, and then some.
区区五千块弥补不了我断了的手指
5 measly grand doesn't cover my finger
我所受的痛苦和折磨
or my pain and suffering.
不管这到底是什么阴谋 我想做个了结
Whatever this scandal, I want a cut,
不然我就把你的秘密都抖出来
or I'm going to blow your whole charade wide open.
我们好好解决 行吗 你想要什么
Let's move this along, yeah? What's it gonna take?
你看看他们
Look at them. Hey!
我们本可能有这样的孩子
Could've been our kids.
进错房♥间了 伙计
Got the wrong room, pal.
你肯定就是维克
You must be Vic.
对 你是? 额 这不关你的事
Yeah. And you are? Eh, eh, this is none of your business.
我不是在和你说话
Am I talking to you?!
哇喔 哇喔
Whoa whoa whoa whoa.
这次她做了什么
What's she done, this time?
莎拉 莎拉 莎拉
Ah, Sarah, Sarah, Sarah.
她是为我工作的 你来回答我
Hey, she works for me. You talk to me.
哦 是这样吗
Oh, yeah, is that right?
- 哇哦 - 啊 维克
- Whoa. - Eh, Vic.
- 好吧 - 好了 转过身去
- Okay. - All right, turn around.
转过去 举起手来
Turn around! Put your hands up.
你想怎样维克
What do you want, Vic?
我和莎拉还有账要算
Sarah and I have unfinished business.
我想做个了结
I want a cut of the play.
我是来要钱的
I'm the taxman.
我们不正在解决这事吗
Can't you see we're right in the middle of it?
很好
I appreciate that.
钓到大鱼了
Got a whale on the line.
我们能不能在别人进来前
So can we go somewhere else,
换个地方 去车♥库♥说怎么样
before someone walks in, talk out in the garage?
维克
Vic.
好吧 你们俩先走
Okay, after you two.
呃
Uh,
艾莉 能谈谈吗
Ally, can we talk?
请让一下 女士 你可以进去说
Excuse us, ma'am. You can talk inside.
不不不... - 不用管我们 - 艾莉森
No no no no... - We got this, - Alison.
艾莉森
Alison.
那是谁
Who was that?
哪一个
Uh, wh-which one?
当然是帅气逼人的那个
The impossibly handsome one, obviously.
学校的一个朋友 大学
Oh, a friend from university. College.
天呐 艾莉 我知道你听够我说查德了
Oh, God, Ally, I know you're sick of hearing about Chad.
没有啊
Uh, no.
我觉得这个混♥蛋♥ 又有外遇了
I think the asshole is having another affair.
慢点 进去
Slowly, let's go.
别动
Don't move.
坐在椅子上
Sit on the chair.
快点 伙计 去坐下
Let's go, buddy. Come on, go, sit!
还是站着吧
Let's stand.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you.
那个贱♥人♥是钓鱼课上的
It's that slut from spinning class.
他之前还发誓说不再犯了
After he swore he'd never do it again.
大家有在谈论这件事吗 他有没有和唐尼说什么
Are people talking? Has he said anything to Donnie?
没有 没有吗 一个字也没说
No. No? Not a word.
每段婚姻里都藏有秘密
Um, every marriage has its little secrets.
我们都有自己的秘密
We all have them.
对不起 我知道你和唐尼
I'm sorry. I know you and Donnie
也在经历这种事
are going through things, too.
有情况吧 和那个大学同学
Hmm? College friend.
我...我得去看看派对了
I've, uh... I should get back to the party.
你的衬衫
Your shirt.
怎么啦
What?
聚会一开始 你就把衬衫换了
You've changed your shirt since the party started.
有个小孩 洒了些东西在上面
Oh, one of the kids must've spilled something on it.
有个小孩
One of the kids.
我该回厨房♥了
I should get back to the kitchen.
你很反常啊
You're acting very strange.
我会找到原因的
I'm going to get to the bottom of it.
你想要什么?
What do you want, man,
告诉我关于她的所有事情
huh? I want you to tell me everything about her.
关于莎拉?
About Sarah?
你要用那个干嘛?
What are you going to do with that?
啊? 你要用那个干嘛?
Huh? What are you going to do with that, buddy?
她姓什么?
What's her last name?
曼宁 莎拉·曼宁
Manning. Sarah Manning.
她有双胞胎姐妹吗?
Does she have a twin sister?
什么?
What?
没有 她没有双胞胎姐妹 她是一个孤儿
No, man, she doesn't have a twin. She's an orphan.
你认识贝丝和艾莉森吗?
Do you know Beth or Alison?
谁?
Who?
听着 冷静点 好吗?
Listen, buddy. Calm down, okay?
我不是想要敲诈你
I'm not trying to shake you down.
我爱她
I'm in love with her.
我会为她做很疯狂的事
I do crazy things for her.
好 好! 冷静点!
Okay, okay! Calm down, man!
好的 冷静点
All right. Calm down, buddy.
关上门 莎拉·曼宁
Close the door, Sarah Manning.
保罗
Paul,
他和这些事情都无关
he doesn't have anything to do with this.
真的 我发誓 她没骗你
It's true, man. I swear to God. Listen to her.
睡在沙发上的女人是谁?
Who's the woman on the couch inside?
听着 他什么都不知道
Look, he doesn't know anything!
她丈夫怎么被绑在椅子上?
Why is her husband tied to a chair?
听着 我发誓 我什么都不知道
Listen man, I swear to God, I don't know anything.
莎拉 求你告诉他 求你让他住手!
Sarah, could you please tell him. Could you please
叫他停手! 我什么也不知道!
call him off! Could you call this guy off! I don't know!
像个男人 维克!
Be a man, Vic!
好 好 我是男人
All right. Okay, I'm a man.
你让我的 处境很危险 莎拉
You are putting me in a very precarious position, Sarah.
这件事不能有任何不确定因素
I can't have any loose ends with this thing.
这家伙就像个 不靠谱的人
This guy seems like a very loose end.
他什么都不知道 保罗!
He doesn't know anything, Paul!
听着 我不想死 好吗?
Look, man, I don't want to die, all right?
冷静点 求你了
Just calm down. Please, man.
保罗 我会解释所有事情
Eh, Paul? I'll explain everything.
贝丝 艾莉森... 我会告诉你 发生了什么事
Beth, Alison... I'll tell you what's going on,
放了他
just let him go.
听着 我发誓 我不会说出去
Okay, look! I swear to God, I'm not going to say
好吗? 绝对不会
a word, all right? Not one word.
莎拉 求你做点什么 该死的!
Sarah can you please do something, goddamn it!
听着 听着 我不会骗你的 保罗!
Look, look, I'll be honest with you, Paul!
妈妈?
Mommy?
妈妈 找到你啦!
Got you, mommy! - Hey, hey!
- 杰玛 出去 - 妈妈...
Gemma, get out. - Mom...
午睡了一会儿?
Quick siesta?
我不太舒服
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表