剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
we really need you to stay there.
帮你去做个警♥察♥?
Stay a cop to help you?
是帮我们
To help us.
帮我们找到谁要杀我们
Help us find out who's killing us.
怎样?我不是一个真正的警♥察♥
How?! I'm not a cop.
贝丝的搭档迟早能发现这点
Beth's partner's going to figure that out.
冒充贝丝就是让我深陷泥潭
Being Beth is what got me into this mess,
的罪魁祸首
in the first place.
我懂 我了解 了解
I know, I know. I get it, I get it.
但是你必须要面对
But you can't run away from her.
听着 我们现在无法避免
Look, we are your biological imperative
明白? 卡特娅的指纹
now, okay? Katja's fingerprints
跟你的指纹会相匹配
will match your fingerprints.
所以无论如何 拿到卡特娅的指纹结果
So get to katja's fingerprint results, somehow.
我想这是我们唯一的出路
I think that's our only option.
好吧
All right.
再回答我一个问题
Just answer me one thing...
问吧 什么问题都可以
anything, yes.
如果我们基因是一样的话
If we're genetically identical,
你眉毛中间有没有
do you get that little patch of dry skin
一块皮肤特别干燥?
between your eyebrows?
这很好
That's good.
尽量保持你的幽默感
Try to keep your sense of humor.
贝丝就没做到
Beth couldn't.
没有奶油?
No cream?
你后天早上四点 有一场练习
You're booked on the range day after tomorrow, 4:00.
"练习"?
"The range"?
射击练习
The gun range?
你要不要跟我一起去?
Are you with me or not?
嗯 当然
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
无名氏那边怎么样了?
So what about Jane Doe?
贝克威思从贮石槽中 收集了很多尸体残片
Beckwith filled a bucket with fragments from the hopper.
目前固体残骸有...
Couple solids so far...
染成红色的头发 亮红色
dyed red hair. Like bright red.
通过整理颅骨碎片
And laying out the skull fragments,
她已经确定找到了伤口
she's 99% sure she found entry and exit wounds.
是枪击
A shooting.
那指纹呢?
So what about the prints?
刚要打电♥话♥
Start calling.
在你收拾你那该死的桌子时
And keep calling while you clear
接着打电♥话♥
that shitpile of a desk.
嘿 很抱歉把你的位置弄成一团乱
Hey, sorry about poaching your seat on this, eh?
他是你的了
He's all yours.
我们走吧
Let's go. Yeah.
贝尔警官
Detective Bell.
好的 那你能告诉我们什么呢?
Yeah, well, what can you tell me about her?
无名氏
Jane Doe.
嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey!
嘘! 嘘!
Shh! Shh!
你能再说一次吗?
You want to give me that again?
我现在也在和 你的搭档通话吗? 亚特
Am I speaking to your partner now, too, Art?
嗯 我们都喜欢变声软件 所以
Actually, we love voicechange apps, so
整个办公室都在听呢
the whole office is listening.
她只是一些中的一个
She was just one of a few,
没有家人
unfit for family,
马胶
horse glue.
听起来你不太喜欢她啊
So you didn't like her very much.
不如你告诉我们她的名字
How about you tell us her name.
她死在艾伦♥公♥园里
She expired at allenside park.
这是什么 斯蒂芬·霍金打来的吗?
So, what, Stephen Hawking did it?
这通电♥话♥是打给我的
The call came to me.
"一些中的一个 没有家人..."
"Just one of a few, unfit for family..."
"马胶"? 妈的
"Horse glue"? Shit!
呃... 他们还说了什么?
What... what else did they say?
他们问我是不是这件案子的负责人
They asked if I was the lead on the quarry body.
听着 走之前
Listen, before we go,
我们得查下是谁接了那个电♥话♥ 嗯
we'll check the desk, to see who took the call. Yeah.
你们要去艾伦吗?
Are you going to allenside?
对 查下记录
Yeah. Check the log, to see if there were
看那里有没有发生过枪击
any shots fired down there.
嘿 一会儿见 好吗?
Hey, look, I'll see you in a bit, okay?
嘿
Hey!
拉杰
Raj.
警官
Detective.
叫我贝丝
Beth.
你好
Hi.
你应该知道我离开了 挺长一段时间
So you probably know I've been off for a while.
嗯 是啊
Yeah. Yeah,
真像噩梦一样
nightmare.
创伤后应激障碍
PTSD,
误杀平民致死 调查 治疗
fatal civilian shooting, inquiry, medication,
一堆破事
the whole enchilada.
口香糖? 额 谢谢
Gum? Uh, thanks.
我想 现在你已经复职了 是吧?
So I guess you're back, then, right?
嗯 我是回来了
Mm, I'm benched.
我试着想让一切 跟以前一样
I'm trying to slip in without, you know, a ripple,
但我现在有点不太清楚
but, on the down-low, I'm a little scattered,
记忆力方面
memorywise.
你能不能帮帮我?
You think you could help with a few basics?
哦 比如重置密♥码♥?
Oh, like resetting your password?
嗯 差不多
Yes, like that.
还有指纹验证的全部过程
And the whole procedure for fingerprint results.
我已经说过了 蔡尔兹
I said an hour, Childs.
我还没查看呢 但结果就在里面是吧?
I haven't checked yet. They're in, though?
因为这个无名氏的案子毫无线索
Because I got a Jane Doe with zero leads.
可能在我的收件箱里 等一下
They're probably in my inbox. Just hang on.
好 没问题
Yep, not a problem.
蔡尔兹! "总部结果" 只是帮你一下
Childs! "Results from central". I'm helping you out.
我得记录那些
I got to log those!
很好
It's all good!
没事了
Nothing, anyway.
别再有下次了 蔡尔兹
Don't do that again, Childs.
我不明白 亚特 你是说有人在捣乱吗?
I don't know, Art, you think someone's jerking your chain?
汽车玻璃 嗯
Auto glass. Hmm.
似乎从那个方向快速离开了
Looks like a fast exit that way.
我没看到弹壳
I don't see any casings.
有可能是远距离射击
Could be line-of-fire,
嗯
at range. Hmm.
我早就识破了你精心策划的诡计
I've seen your elaborate ruses
还有你的伪装
and guises before,
但你是怎么做到的
but how do you do this,
造成自己卧轨死亡的假象
how do you fake your own demise beneath a train?
你不应该更想知道原因吗?
Wouldn't you rather know why?
我才不在乎为什么
I don't care to know why.
因为我找到了摆脱维克 和我之前的生活
Because I saw a way to dump Vic and get out of that life
并带着基拉离开的办法
and get away with Kira.
笑话 让她跟你一起逃跑吗? 不错啊
Ha! Take her on the run with you? Brilliant.
并不是新衣服和玩具就能让你成为一个母亲
New clothes and a Jaguar do not a mother make.
看那避风处
Lee of the point.
哦 我都不太记得了
Ugh! I don't remember.
巨头鹊鸭
Buffleheads.
还有白颊鸭
Barrow's goldeneye.
刚刚经过
Just passing through.
我会安排一次见面
I'll set up a visit,
但你重新获得基拉监护权 的唯一方法就是
but the only way you will regain custody of Kira
让我看到你能安定下来
is to show me that you can be still.
你不是她的法定监护人
You're not her legal guardian.
从现在开始也不再是我的了
Mine either, anymore.
你可以去看她 随便你
You can visit. Any other approach,
那我就会跟社工说出事实
and I will stop lying to social services for you.
你不会这么对基拉的
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表