剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
天啊
Merde.
她在我们面前完全卸下了贝丝的伪装
She dropped the Beth act cold right in front of us.
如果不是因为保罗 她早就杀了我了
If it weren't for Paul, she would've killed me.
她说她叫海伦娜
She said her name was Helena and
她有斯拉夫的口音
she had an accent, slavic.
她承认杀了贝丝 取代她去生活
She admitted she killed Beth and took over her life.
奥尔德斯 她根本是个疯子
Aldous, she is completely insane.
欢迎参与这个伟大的项目
Welcome to the big picture.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
对不起各位 探访时间结束了
Sorry, guys. Visiting hours are over.
好的 我们就不妨碍你工作了
Oh, sure. We'll get out of your way.
你就好好静养吧
You just rest and heal.
军队里的人怎么说 你已经证明了你的勇气
What do they say in the military, you've proven your mettle?
不 先生 没人这么说
No, sir, nobody ever said that.
好吧
Okay.
明天 我会告诉你下面的计划
Well, tomorrow, I'd like to talk about next steps.
失陪了
Excuse me.
有发现吗
Found something?
请向我保证科西玛的安全
Promise me Cosima's safe.
奥尔德斯
Her quest, Aldous,
她的探索完全... 完全合理
it's all perfectly... perfectly natural.
戴尔芬 相信我 我在保护她
Delphine believe me, I'm protecting her.
现在把情况告诉我
Now, what is it?
她不仅在研究自己的生物体征
Well, she's not only researching her own biology,
她还知道其他八个人的
but she is aware of... of eight others.
她还有联♥系♥方式
She's had contact.
告诉我名字
I need names.
好的 有些好像是死了
Okay, yes. Well, some of them seem to be dead.
- 雅妮卡·青勒 - 恩
- Janika Zingler. - Yes.
丹妮尔·富尼耶
Danielle Fournier.
恩
Yes.
恩 卡特娅·欧冰葛
Yes. Katja Obinger.
恩 海伦娜
Yes. Helena.
没有姓氏
There is no last name.
海伦娜
Helena.
还有艾莉森·亨德里克斯 贝丝·蔡尔兹 和莎拉·曼宁
There's Alison Hendrix, Beth Childs, and Sarah Manning.
莎拉·曼宁
Sarah Manning?
还有关于她的信息吗
Anything else on her?
没有
No, nothing.
我要挂了 她要回来了 再见
Listen, I have to go. She's coming. Bye.
谁啊
Hello?
发生什么了 你没事吧
What happened? Are you okay?
没事 西沃恩 是时候了
Yeah. It's time, Siobhan.
是时候告诉你真♥相♥了
Time I told you what's really going on.
那我洗耳恭听了
Well, then, I am all ears.
西沃恩 这是艾莉森·亨德里克斯
Siobhan, this is Alison hendrix.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
再多告诉我点 亲爱的
Well, tell me more, love.
再没有比人类克隆 更不可思议的事了
I mean, it can't get any stranger than human cloning.
我们住在斯卡伯勒
Well, we live in Scarborough.
大约无数年前 我进入了大学
About a million years ago, I went to university.
你读过大学
You went to university?
恩 人体运动学专业
Mm! Yes. Kinesiology.
你怎么就上不了大学呢
Where'd you go wrong?
喔 那不过是教些基本的按♥摩♥疗法 不是吗
Oh, that's just basically massage therapy, in't it?
不
No,
莎拉 那很重要的
Sarah. It's very important.
能帮人疗伤
It heals.
喔 不可以
Oh! No.
然后我结婚了
Um, and then I got married.
一切变得一团糟
And everything is shit.
她假扮成你 来见过基拉一次 是不是
She came to see Kira once, in your place, didn't she?
我就知道不对劲
I knew something was up.
恩 对不起 海伦娜那个疯子当时在追我
Yeah, sorry, the crazy one, Helena, was after me.
好吧 所以现在有海伦娜 艾莉森
Okay, so, Helena, Alison,
科西玛 贝丝是女警 对
Cosima. Beth is the policewoman. Yeah,
她自杀了
who topped herself, yeah.
还有你 不 我们可能有成千上万个 嗯哼
You. No, there's probably thousands of us. Ahem!
除非海伦娜把她们都杀了
Unless Helena's killed them all.
我们处境都很遭
We're all messed up.
除了你 莎拉
Except you, Sarah.
我是麻烦最大的一个了 艾莉森
I'm the biggest mess there is, Alison.
不不不 因为你能说"去他妈的"
No, no no no, because you say "eff it".
今天我也想说"去他妈的" 结果我把自己的生活全毁了
I tried to say "eff it" today and I blew up my whole life.
我只是想骂一句"去丫的" "去你的"
I just wanted to say "eff this", "eff you",
然后我就去了 我的生活全去了 哦
and I effed it, I effed it all up. Oh.
你现在想看看
You know, would you like to see
客房♥吗 姑娘
the guest bedroom, at this point, chicken?
怎么样 来吧
Huh? Huh? Come on.
好的 您真是太好了
Yes. Oh, you are so lovely.
你知道吗 莎拉 你真的很幸运
You know, you're very lucky, Sarah.
我母亲才不会这么好 她...
My mother wouldn't be this lovely. She...
她会让我去接受心理治疗
My mother would have me put in therapy.
是的 没错
Yeah, yes.
就是莎拉
That's Sarah.
我当时好震惊
I was just so shocked.
看到她躺在那床板上 看上去
Seeing her laid out on that slab, looking so
毫无生气
dead, really.
你的养妹没有其他姐妹吗?
So your foster sister didn't have any sisters?
就只有我
Just me.
我一直在问自己 "我错过了什么?"
I keep asking myself "What'd I miss?", you know?
因为这一切发生得毫无征兆
Because I never really saw the signs.
贝丝·蔡尔兹 嗯?
Beth Childs. Hmm?
她是谁?
Who's that?
你介意我随便看看吗?
You mind if I look?
我喜欢艺术
I like art.
当然不介意 请便
No, yeah, by all means.
哦 呃...
Oh! Uh...
那些是 莎拉的不同面
Those are the many sides of Sarah.
我称那一系列为 扭曲的妹妹
I call that series twisted sister.
我喜欢
I like 'em.
排解悲痛的方式 没错
Sort of working out your grief. Yes.
我创作的源泉
Wherever it takes me.
谢谢
Thanks.
再次为你痛失亲人 表示抱歉
I'm sorry, again, for your loss.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我之前来过这里
I've been here before.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
喂
Hello.
哈维 你个王八蛋 我知道是你
Harvey, you pervy bastard, i know that's you.
昨晚 我接到一个电♥话♥
Last night, I get a phone call.
带着英音的庞克仔 说想谈谈关于贝丝的事
Some punk with an English accent says he wants to talk about Beth.
然后就挂了电♥话♥
Then he hangs up.
我们把他带回去 吓唬吓唬他
Let's bring him in. Let's shake his tree, man.
不 时机未到
Nah, it's too early.
再多掌握点情况
I want to get a better picture of this whole deal, first.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
脚有没有失去知觉? 没有
Any loss of sensation in your feet? No.
例行检查
Just checking.
好好休息
Get some rest.
对了 里奇博士向你问好
Oh, and Dr. Leekie sends his regards.
我知道这里还有更多线索 你话里有话
I know there's more here, between the lines.
莎拉 你需要什么?
What is it that you need, Sarah?
我该怎么帮你?
How can I help?
哇哦 艾莉森 科西玛 贝丝
Wow, Alison, Cosima, Beth...
她们的母亲都特别想要孩子
Their mothers all wanted
以至接受了试管婴儿
babies enough to do in vitro.
那么为什么我的母亲会抛弃我?
So why did mine give me up?
当时有传言
There were rumors.
什么传言?
Yeah?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表