剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Could be she's just working it out with her boyfriend, right?
恩 也许吧
Yeah, could be.
- 怎么啦? - 没事
- What? - Nothing.
到底怎么了 隐形笔迹吗?
So what, now, invisible ink?
看着办公室 安吉
Mind the store, Angie.
我也许该和你一起去
Maybe I should come with.
拜托 亚特 到底怎么了?
Come on, Art. What's up?
之后你会知道的
You'll know when I do.
基拉你妈妈在等你啦
Kira, your mum's waiting.
快点 小宝贝 来吧
Hurry up, love. Come on.
她在这 快看 她在这儿
Here she is. Look, she's here.
她不会咬人的 宝贝
She won't bite, love.
喂 你是害羞了还是怎么了?
Oi, are you shy now, or something?
那个是给我的吗?
Is that for me?
我可以看看吗?
Can I see it?
去厨房♥喝杯茶 怎么样?
How about a cuppa in the kitchen, yeah?
哇
Wow!
抱一下?
Give us a hug?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry we haven't
我们这么长时间没见
seen each other in a long time,
但是我们能改变现状
but we can change all that,
从此不分开
see each other all the time?
你不是我妈妈
You're not my mother.
傻瓜
Silly.
我当然是你妈妈了 我还能是谁?
Of course I'm your mum. Who else would I be?
你只是长得像她
You just look like her.
是我啊 基拉
It's still me, Kira.
你叫我什么?
What do you call me?
猴子 还有呢?
Monkey. What else?
猴... 屁♥股♥? 猴脸?
Monkey... bum? Face?
我妈妈在哪?
Where's my mum?
亚特 如果你听到这个 那你一定看到尸体了
Art, if you're hearing this, you found the body.
不是贝丝
It's not Beth.
是我
It's me.
我名字叫莎拉·曼宁
My name is Sarah Manning
还有... 你是我唯一信任
and... you're about the only person I trust
能查明整件事情的人
to figure the whole thing out.
基拉 你妈妈现在没办法来
Kira, your mother couldn't be here right now.
为什么?
Why?
警♥察♥! 进屋去!
Police! Stay inside!
因为她现在在外面
Because she is out there, right now,
做某件勇敢的事情
doing something very brave.
她在确保一切都安全
She's making sure everything is safe
这样你们才能团聚
so you two can be together.
我没武器
I'm unarmed.
转过身来
Turn around.
转过来! 全部
Turn around! All the way.
跪下
Kneel.
我猜你知道怎么做
I'm guessing you know how.
- 这没必要
- This isn't necessary.
- 跪下
- Kneel down.
你和别人不一样
You're different than the others.
是啊
Yeah, I am.
你想谈是吗? 那我们谈谈
You wanted to talk? Let's talk.
我想我要死了
I think I'm dying.
是啊 我想我会拭目以待
Yeah, I think I'll watch.
你从哪里来的?
Where did you come from?
我突然冒出来的 你呢?
I came out of the woodwork. Where did you come from?
上帝派我来的 好吧
God sent me. Right,
所以你也不知道
so you don't know, either.
你不懂上帝
You don't know God.
这个上帝?
This God?
这个印在你朋友玛格丽特·陈身上的上帝?
The one branded on your friend Maggie Chen?
玛格丽特帮忙创造的你
Maggie helped make you.
她看到了光芒
Then she saw the light
来到我们身边
and came to our side.
贝丝杀了她来保护我们
Beth killed her to protect us.
我能救你
I can save you.
是啊 因为我们有联♥系♥
Right, because we have a connection.
我能看到你的光芒
I can see a light in you.
我们大家都有光芒
There's a light in all of us.
不... 不!
N... no!
其他人 是上帝形象在人间的糟糕复♥制♥品
The others, poor copies of God's image of human beings.
但你不是? 你很特别?
But not you? You're special?
他们说你是本体 对吧?
They told you you were the original, didn't they?
你们这些人! 他们说的都不是真的!
You people! It's not true, what they said!
我们都是克隆体
We're genetic identicals.
让我救你
Let me save you.
你 我 贝丝 你杀掉的德国人
You, me, Beth, the German you killed!
我们都是一样的
We're all made the same.
无论谁说你与众不同
Whoever told you different
他恨你就跟恨我们一样
hates you as much as they hate us.
你错了
You're wrong.
你身上发生了什么 海伦娜?
What happened to you, Helena?
后退!
Stay back!
你感觉得到吗?
Can you feel it?
贝丝! 贝丝!
Beth! Beth!
贝丝 你在里面吗?
Beth, are you in there?
快跑!
Run!
你感觉不到?
You don't feel it?
- 这里没人 - 你在这儿
- There's no one here! - You're here.
为什么?
Why?
贝丝!
Beth!
到你杀掉的女人的公♥寓♥?
The apartment of the woman you killed?
你到底在想什么?
What the hell are you thinking?
你怎么会是我艾莉森姑妈?
How can you be my auntie Alison?
我妈妈没有姐妹
My mum doesn't have any sisters.
我妈妈甚至都没有妈妈
My mum doesn't even have a mum.
这个很复杂
Well, it's very complicated.
但是 基拉
But, Kira,
我很抱歉 但是你保守这个秘密
I'm sorry about this, but it's very important
是很重要的
that you keep this a secret,
知道吗?
right?
保证?
Promise?
该上♥床♥了 基拉 亲爱的
Getting on for bedtime, Kira, love.
上楼吧 拿上你的东西
Up you go. Get your PJs.
拉钩钩
Pinkies.
再见 妈咪
Bye, mummy.
快走吧
Scoot.
谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for everything.
你守信了 你来了
Well, you kept your word. You showed up.
我是说基拉
I mean Kira.
她很好 而这是你的功劳
She's well and that's, uh, down to you.
莎拉
Sarah.
我只是
I'm just, uh,
关于这个问题 你欺骗了我太多次
I'm not used to an honest word on the subject.
嗯 我还想再来
Um, I'd like to do this again,
越快越好
sooner, rather than later.
我不反对 但我们慢慢来
I'm not opposed, long as we take it slowly.
那么 我明天 去学校接她回家
So, I'll be by tomorrow to walk her home from school.
直接回家
Straight home.
那好吧
Well, all right, then.
好了 放飞和平鸽吧
Well, unleash the doves.
世界的和平即将到来
World peace must be right around the corner.
讨厌啊 你
Piss off, you.
你真是给人惊喜啊
Well, aren't you full of surprises.
你过关了!
You passed!
你改变了S的看法 么么!
You turned S's head for your Uncle. Mwah!
好吧 那就好
Well, that's something.
啊噢
Uh-oh.
基拉一眼就看出来了 不是吧
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表