剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
共同消灭监狱内外的波哥大帮
Take out Bogotá inside and out.
彻底结束这一切 -好
End this shit proper. -Yeah.
你操心你自己的事就好 迈克
You worry about your business, Mike.
这交给我
I got this.
最终对决时刻到来了
It's high noon.
迈克 -妮娜
Mike. -Nina,
是时候解除封锁了
it is time to lift the lockdown.
我正打算这么做
Well, that's on my to-do list.
我知道我为什么要解除 你想解释一下你为什么也想吗
I know why I'm doing it. You care to explain your interest?
有时候 只有先放血才能让伤口愈合
There are some times you have to let something bleed to cure it.
这是中世纪思想
That's medieval thinking.
不 这是监狱思维
It's prison thinking.
好吧
Okay. So,
所以你是来警告我的
this is my warning? -No, you know
不 你知道这必须发生 妮娜
this needs to happen, Nina.
所以就让它发生 让它流血 然后终结它
So just let it. Let it bleed and close it up.
让它灼烧 好吗 你知道这是必经的道路
Cauterize it, okay? You know what needs to be done.
我确实知道
Yes, indeed, I do.
确实
Indeed.
伊安
Ian.
怎么了 伙计
Yeah, buddy?
卡拉汉是我的
Callahan is mine.
我不会跟你抢的 我向上帝发誓 凯尔
I'm not gonna take it from you. I swear to God, Kyle.
你今早在餐厅吗
Were you there at the diner this morning?
新闻播报了凯尔的名字
News said Kyle's name.
对 我们都在那
Yeah, we were there.
我们没有受伤
We weren't hurt.
你差点被杀了
You were almost killed.
对 确实
Yeah, well, there's-there's that.
凯尔怎么样
How's Kyle?
还行吧
Yeah.
好不到哪去 你也知道
What you'd expect, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
How are you?
不好
Not good.
也是
Yeah.
不好受才是正常的
That's exactly what you should be.
我做的事…
What I did--
你只是救了我弟弟
What you did is save my brother.
你只是做了这件事而已
That's exactly what you did.
嗯
Hmm.
接下来 卡拉汉会怎么样
What happens now with Callahan?
他埋下了自己的果 我会让他遭到报应的
He made his bed. I'm just gonna put him in it.
但你不能…
But can't you...
不能不管吗 -不能
Can't you walk away? -No.
我不能袖手旁观
I cannot walk away.
我不能弃凯尔不顾 他是我弟弟
Cannot leave Kyle like this. He's my brother.
是我仅剩的一切
He's all I got left.
我不能不管
I can't walk away.
喂
Yeah. Yeah?
嘿 迈克 他安全到家了
Hey, Mikey, he's home safe and sound.
我让他下车了
Dropped him off.
我不知道让他一个人在那里好不好
I don't know how good it is for him being there alone,
总之他到家了 -他没去俄亥俄州
but that's where he is. -He's not going to Ohio?
不…他没去
No. No, he's not.
所以你打算怎么做
So, what do you want to do?
我要结束这一切
I want to fucking finish this.
好
Yeah.
让这一切结束吧 -好
So let's finish it. -Yeah.
我得走了
I got to go.
好 -听着
Mm-hmm. -Look.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
我保证 好吗
I promise, okay?
(肖恩麦克拉斯基中尉 被驶过车辆中射出的子弹射中身亡)
(请勿进入)
有名中年男子 45岁上下
Got a man, mid-40s,
睡在北金斯敦军械大楼的楼梯间
sleeping in the stairwell of North Kingstown arms building.
收到 需要支援吗
10-4. Do you need an additional?
不用
Negative.
派救护车过来检查就好 无须鸣笛
Just send medics code two for eval.
现场有口头冲突 状况可能会升级
We got ongoing verbal, possibly escalating.
杰克森街1220号♥
Uh, 1220 Jackson.
309单位和4-John-6
Unit 309 and 4-John-6,
不鸣笛前往现场 报案人称嫌犯仍在现场
respond Code 2, caller states subject's still on site.
嘿 -是我 我在沙佛家
Hey. -Yeah, it's me. I'm at Shaver's.
卡拉汉来过这里
Callahan was here.
操
Fuck.
迈克 全镇已经封锁
Mikey, the town's locked down.
他出不去的
He's not getting out.
对 但他不会跑的
Yeah, well, he ain't running.
喂 拉斐
Yo, Raph.
我们在外面已经重新占据优势
We back in a power position out here.
你今天就动手 越快越好
You got to rock that shit today, now.
这里还在封锁 邦尼
Still on lockdown, Bun.
没事 市长会解决这个问题的
Yeah, the mayor gonna fix all that.
我们找到了哥伦比亚人的线索
We got a line on the Colombians now. All right,
我们要一次性干掉那些混♥蛋♥ 我收拾外面
we collapse in on these motherfuckers. Me on my end,
你收拾里面 听到了吗
you on yours. You feel me?
好
Yeah.
很好
Good.
是时候行动了
It's about to pop.
你想见我
You wanted to see me,
监狱长 -是的 史蒂芬丝警员
Warden? -I-I did, Officer Stephens.
请坐
Yes, please sit.
不得不说 当他们跟我说
I must say, I-I was surprised
你今天来上班时 我很惊讶
when they told me you-you clocked in today.
是哦 我有孩子要养
Yeah, well... I got mouths to feed.
鉴于你的遭遇
Well, given what you went through,
我不会扣你工资的
I'm not gonna dock your pay.
我还是忙起来比较好 女士
It's better I keep occupied, ma'am.
我懂这种感觉
Well... I know that feeling.
我懂
I do.
你预约了见心理咨♥询♥师 对吗
You are booked to see the counselor, right?
对
Yes. -Okay.
好 很好
Good. Good.
杀人对任何人来说都不是一件易事
No one takes easy to killing.
这对灵魂来说是种煎熬
It disturbs the soul.
如果你愿意听我说几句 辛蒂 我想说说我的想法
The only counsel I'd offer, if you're open to it, Cindy...
你救了一个好人的命
You saved the life of a good man.
你只需这样看待这件事
Can focus on the value of that.
以此平复心境
Take solace.
我尽力
I'm trying.
好
Good.
我今天会解除封锁
I am going to, uh, lift the lockdown today.
包括行政隔离区
Ad Seg is covered.
如果你想找个临时岗位
If you need an occupation, for now,
可以去医务室
I think the infirmary suits.
我觉得可以 监狱长 谢谢
That works for me, Warden. Thank you.
好 那就好 没事了
Okay, good. All right, that's all.
立刻动手
We do this now.
去后面 快 动作快
Take us around back. Now. Let's go.
就是这里
Right here, right here.
(祝您中奖)
嘿 我等会再打给你
Hey. I got to call you back.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
我是来自首的
I'm surrendering.
王八蛋
Motherfucker!
他妈的给我趴下 立刻趴下
Down on the ground. Down on the fucking ground,
立刻趴下 你个混♥蛋♥
right now, piece of shit.
不要动粗 我是来自首的
Call off the hunt. I surrender.
你以为来这里就能避难吗 混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表