剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
但这些小冲突还不足以开战 迈克
But these little skirmishes ain't no war, Mike.
不够…不够
Not yet. Not yet. -Nah.
稍安勿躁啊 伙计
Stealth mode, papi.
哥伦比亚佬不会再 打扰你弟弟了 好吗
Colombians ain't gonna bother your brother none, all right?
他们在铁轨上 好好打扰了一番俄♥罗♥斯♥佬
They sure as shit bothered the Russians on the tracks.
稍安勿躁个屁
Stealth mode, my ass.
是啊 可不是嘛
Yeah. Sure enough, sure enough.
可不是嘛
Sure enough.
你一点心事都藏不住 邦尼
Your poker face is for shit, Bunny.
那是因为我有事情要分享
That's 'cause I got something to share.
对
Yeah.
你确定
You think?
莫斯科不是犯罪联盟干的
Wasn't the cartel did Moscow.
是你 邦尼…
Was it you, Bunny?
弗兰克莫斯 底特律的元老
Frank Moses. Oldhead out of Detroit.
老天啊 对 我知道他
Jesus Christ. Yeah, yeah, I know him, yeah.
俄♥罗♥斯♥佬是他给我的礼物
Russians was his gift to me.
世上没有白给的礼物 邦尼
There ain't no such thing as gifts, Bunny.
我可给了你不少
Fucking give you plenty.
少胡说了 你们要做什么
Quit fucking around. What are you doing?
我们打算合作
We joining forces.
我可以受到从未服过刑的 原黑帮老大的照拂
I get cover from an OG who ain't never done time.
他可以拿到分成 我可以赚更多
He gets his dough, I make way more,
你的城镇可以得到和平
you get peace in your valley.
我怎么觉得反而更糟糕了
Sounds like escalation to me.
不会
Nah, no.
那个人花了数十年多样化他的资产
That man spent decades diversifying his assets,
现在 他想变现
and now he finna cash out.
在圣克鲁斯岛度过余生
Spend the rest of his days in Saint Croix.
是啊 谁不想
Yeah, who isn't, huh?
人生苦短 伙计
Life is short, man.
我现在就要做 我要开拓
I'm doing it right now, man. I'm enterprising.
听着 你知道外来者 给我们带来的负担
Well, look, you knew the burden that outsiders bring upon us.
我们不能总是有去不完的垃圾
We don't have to keep taking out the trash, man.
我要不是看到机会
I wouldn't venture out with this shit
是不会轻易冒险尝试的
if I didn't see an opportunity.
而且我不是两眼一闭 什么都不知道
Yeah? And I ain't going in blind.
我知道害处
I see the hazard,
你知道我会处理好的
and you know I'll handle.
我不是担心你
Well, it ain't you I'm worried about.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
莫斯想见一个人 -好
Moses wants an audience. -Yeah.
他很有诚意
I mean, that man coming correct.
好 -他是带着敬意来的
Okay. -Coming with respect.
见他一面吧 我只要求这点
Just meet with him, that's all I ask.
好 我会见他的
Yeah, I'll meet with him.
但拉斐尔要去见 对我弟弟下手的那个人
Raphael meets the man put hands on my brother.
那混♥蛋♥会受到严厉的惩罚的 迈克
That motherfucker gonna hear that shit loud and clear, Mike.
你要保证这点
Loud and clear.
17号♥ 你有访客
17, got a visit.
手给我
Give me your hands.
后退
Step back.
出来
Step out.
走吧
Let's go.
嘿 克莱德 这里开始交给我吧
Hey, Clyde, I got it from here. Why don't you get back
你回去吧 去做你的数独还是填词什么的
to your fucking Sudoku, crosswords, whatever.
我来送他去
I'll take him.
那我就不客气了 卡尼小子
Ain't got to twist my arm, Carnoscopy.
史蒂芬丝 不用过来了 把他交给我
Stephens, hang back, I got him.
上帝啊 伙计 我真的很抱歉
Jesus Christ, man, I'm fucking sorry.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
迈克能做的都做了 我真的…
Mike's working every angle, I'm fucking--
我向你保证 这种事不会再发生了
I promise you, this won't happen again.
好 我知道了
All right. I know.
操
Oh, fuck.
不 嘿 -要命
Hold on. Hey. Hey, hey, hey. - Hey.
看着我
Look at me. Look at me. Hey.
用鼻子呼吸…慢慢直起身
Breathe through your nose. Breathe through your nose. Stand up slowly.
慢慢地
Slowly stand.
起身 你可以的
Stand. You got this.
深呼吸
Breathe, breathe. Like that.
是…是迈克来看我吗
Is this, uh... is this Mike I'm seeing?
不 是特蕾丝
No, it's Tracy.
操 不行…
Oh, fuck no.
不行 -别…看着我
No, no, no. -No, no, no. Now, look at me--
她不能看到我这样
She can't see me...
她不能看到我这样 -凯尔
She can't see me like this. -Kyle.
我不想让她看到我这样 -凯尔 听着
I don't want her to see me like this. -Kyle, look, look, look, look.
我不想让她看到我这样
I don't want her to see me like this.
停下 你停下 好吗 -操
Hey, stop. Stop. Just fucking stop. Okay? -Fuck.
你不能就这样放她在下面不管 这只会让事情更糟
You can't leave her down there like that. It'll make shit worse.
她会担心你是不是出事了
She'll just start imagining what happened to you.
来吧…
Come on. Come on, come on. Come on, come on, come on. Come on.
来吧 兄弟
Come on, brother.
我帮你争取点时间 -好
I'll buy you some time. -Okay.
凯尔 出什么事了
Kyle, what the fuck happened?
没有看起来那么糟
It's not as bad as it looks.
看来我应该去见另一个人
Guess I should see the other guy.
他们送你去医务室了吗
Did they take you to the infirmary?
我不需要 特蕾丝 我没事
I didn't need it, Trace. I'm okay.
这得由医生来判断 你看起来不好
Not until a doc sees it, you're-you're not.
我们不知道你的肋骨 是不是受伤了还是断了
We don't know if your ribs are bruised or broken.
如果有骨折… -宝贝 你别…
If there's a fracture... -Please. Please, please.
你有可能有内部出血
...there's a chance that you're bleeding internally.
嘿 我说了我没事
Hey, hey. I said I'm okay.
你呼吸会痛吗
Does it hurt to breathe?
我不能去医务室 你知道的
I can't go to the infirmary. You know that.
那我也许该去见那个新监狱长
Well, maybe I go see the new warden and ask
问问她到底是怎么管理这里的
what kind of shop she's fucking running here.
我跟卡尼谈过了 迈克在处理这件事 特蕾丝
I talked to Carney, Mike's taking care of it, Trace.
是啊 他处理得真是好
Yeah. Bang-up fucking job so far.
听着
Look...
如果你没办法接受来到这里 看到我这样 我能理解
if you can't handle coming here and seeing me like this, I get it.
我没有不能接受的…
Hey, there is nothing I can't--
你不用来这里 这是我想说的
You don't have to come here, is what I'm saying.
我没有不能接受的
There's nothing I can't handle.
我不想对你发火
I don't want to go 12 rounds with you.
我不会不来的
Tough shit.
不会 好吧
Tough shit. Okay.
你老婆就是这样的人 凯尔 你躲不掉的
This is what you married, Kyle. Can't turn it off.
我投降…
I surrender. I surrender.
你最好投降
Goddamn right you surrender.
我不会留你一个人的 好吗 你想都别想
I'm not leaving you alone, okay? Not a fucking chance.
当囚徒的家人不再来时
I see what happens when family stops coming.
他们会崩溃的
The ones inside break.
所以不要叫我别再来 因为你知道我不会听的
So don't ask me to stop, because you know I won't.
我不会说了
I won't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我们的小家伙怎么样了
How's our little guy?
嘿 别这样 别哭
Hey, come on. Come on.
进去 女士们 都进去 去冰上
Let's go, ladies, let's go. On the ice.
绑好溜冰鞋
Skates are tight.
我不想看到有人脚踝受伤 上吧
Don't want to see any ankle-burners out there. Let's go!
迈克
Mike.
你们来这里干吗
Fuck you doing here?
做社区服务 -你弟怎么样了
You got community service? -How's our boy?
他被暴打了一顿 但是卡尼说他没事
Ah, he's beat to shit, but Carney says he's all right.
卡尼到底在做搞什么
What the fuck is Carney doing?
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表