剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
Okay, Karla, just make it clear that nothing comes out of his pocket, okay?
如果每日津贴 没办法覆盖他的日常开销
If the per diem doesn't cover his daily wage,
我会给他开一张支票
I'll just write him a check myself. Whatever.
操
Shit.
你没事吧 大块头 -这种超小型汽车对我来说太挤了
You good, Big Man? -I'm too big for this subcompact bullshit.
我可以跟你说点事吗 女士
Trouble you for a word, ma'am?
吓我一跳 卡尼 什么事
You just caught me, Carney. What's up?
你已经忙了一天了
It's been a day.
别让你的家人等太久
Let's not keep your loved ones waiting.
好 我很快就说完
Yeah, I won't keep you long.
你有家人吧 监狱长
You got family, Warden?
有 卡尼 怎么了
Uh, yes, Carney, what is it?
我今天看到了一些事 我没办法放任不管
I saw something earlier. Something I can't really shake.
什么事
Oh?
托雷斯…
Torres
跟一个西班牙囚徒
was tangled up in some Spanish shit
在午餐时间聊天
with an inmate at chow.
哪个囚徒
Which inmate?
罗伯托克鲁兹 哥伦比亚黑帮
Roberto Cruz. Colombian hitter.
从我来到这里开始 就只听过他们作恶多端
Nothing but bad news as long as I've been here.
我知道了 继续
I hear you. Go on.
监狱长 如有冒犯 请多担待
Warden, excuse me for saying this.
我不知道 你们是从哪个乡村俱乐部来的
I-I don't know what country club you came from,
但你们两个必须知道 这里关押的犯人
but you both need to know, the convicts we keep here,
全都是杀人犯
these guys are fucking killers.
他们是人♥渣♥中的人♥渣♥
They are the worst of the worst.
你们必须保持距离
You need to keep your distance. Seriously.
真的
And Cruz?
克鲁兹呢 -那个混♥蛋♥
That asshole?
千万不要跟他有所瓜葛 抱歉 如果我说话难听
A 50-fucking-foot pole, pardon my French.
没事 我没觉得被冒犯
Pardoned and no offense taken.
你的经验给我们更多见解 卡尼 我很感激
Your experiences bring insights, Carney. It's appreciated.
继续保持
Keep it coming.
我会跟托雷斯谈谈的
I will have a chat with Torres.
但你也需要知道我们有能力 管控这里所有囚徒
But know that we are prepared to handle our wards,
无论何种手段
any means necessary.
晚安
Have a good night.
如果合作出现问题 我需要知道
This partnership goes sideways, I need to know.
如果莫斯放弃 我也要知道
Moses cuts bait, I need to know.
谢谢你向我问好 迈克
Well, fucking "hello" to you, too, Mike.
还有 听我说
And-- listen to me--
如果你要抛尸
if you're gonna drop a body,
你能抛到市外
can you please do it out of town
别让我的日子
and not make my life more difficult
变得更艰辛了 谢谢
than it already is? Thank you.
看来你们见过了
Oh, I take it you met the man, then?
是的
Yeah, I did.
然后呢
And?
然后就没有了 邦尼
And it's day by day, Bunny.
你懂的 你见的是人生导师 我见的是人形致命武器
You know, you see a mentor, I see a machine gun nest.
他能帮我取得更高的成功
He a way out is what the fuck he is.
我不会白白承担风险 至少不会为了这种事
I don't take on no fresh risk without no payday, not for this shit.
就跟我不需要用蛮力
Don't need muscle to put up a fight against
跟哥伦比亚佬干架一样
them twitch-ass Colombians, neither.
不 迈克 我跟他的这个联盟
No, this, Mike, this shit right here, this alliance?
都是为了我的家人 我是为了我自己
It's all about family, I'm doing for mine.
好 我知道了
Yeah, I hear you.
我懂
I understand.
跟你为了你的家人一样 迈克
Same as you do for yours, Mike.
我们都对他们有亏欠
We both owe something.
邦尼 我不是说你跟莫斯合作是错的
Bunny, I'm not saying that Moses is the wrong way to go here,
但如果你想伺机夺走他的王国…
but if you're waiting to take over his kingdom,
我觉得概率极低
I wouldn't hold my breath.
你了解我
You know me better than that.
如果那老东西什么都不做 要我做牺牲
Oldhead don't push it forward, and it comes to my blood?
我就夺走他的王国
I'm taking his fucking kingdom.
保护属于我们的东西
Protect what's ours.
这才是重要的
That's what matters.
这才是最重要的
It's all that matters.
派人也去守着前面 -好的
Put somebody out front, too. - I got you.
克里斯 你好吗
Chris. Oh, hey, how you doing?
很高兴见到你 伙计 -很高兴见到你
Good seeing you, man. -Good to see you. Yeah.
你们好吗
How y'all doing?
你们的妈妈在哪
Where your mom at now?
嘿 宝贝 你好吗
Hey, baby, how you doing?
嘿 很高兴见到你
Hey, good to see you, good to see you.
你好吗 先生 -你好
How you doing, sir? -What up?
嘿 -嘿 你好
Hey. -How y'all doing?
凯文在后面的房♥间里
Kevin's in the back room.
好
All right.
你在这里做什么 小子
The fuck you doing up in here, nigga?
邦尼 对不起 我… -你就不会打一通电♥话♥吗
Bunny, I'm sorry. I'm-- -What happened to a fucking phone call?
我…我没有不尊重你的意思
I-I don't mean no disrespect.
我只是想面对面聊一聊
I... I just needed a word, just face-to-face.
我没事 不用 -不 你不是
No, I'm good. -No, you're not.
你现在在我姐姐的生日派对上
You're at my sister's birthday.
你要假装你在参加派对
You gonna act like you at a party,
所以你要喝酒
and you're gonna fucking drink.
再讲话
And speak.
好
Okay.
我是…我在想…
So, I was... I was thinking.
然后呢
Uh-huh.
也许我是时候离开安彻湾了
Maybe it's time I move on from the Anchor.
有什么我不知道的事吗
Something I need to know?
那个新监狱长
This new warden.
我什么都做不了
Ain't-ain't much I can do.
她对狱警进行了一次大换血 你知道吗
Changing of the guards, you know?
我只是觉得 也许我在外面可以做更多
Just thinking maybe there's more I could do outside,
更大的事
bigger things.
你看 这就是你的问题
See, that's your problem right there.
你不需要思考 思考的事由我来做
You don't do the thinking. I think.
你只要做我们让你做的事 就不会有问题
As long as you do what's asked, this motor gonna hum.
没有什么能永远一成不变
Now, nothing gonna last forever,
但当下的事是不会变的
but it is what it is right now.
是 老大
Yes, sir.
你要做的就是参与游戏 知道吗
All you got to do is play the game, all right?
你就像对付前监狱长那样 对付这个新的
You work the new warden like you did the old.
用你的魅力迷倒她 加油 伙计
You charm the fuck out of her, man. Come on, man.
你要是再靠近我家人
And you come near my family again,
我就对你屁♥股♥来一枪 小子
I'm gonna put a bullet in your ass, nigga.
你们不会是 在我的派对上搞什么勾当吧
I know damn well you ain't doing business in my party.
滚
Bounce.
我就是给那个小家伙一点免费建议
Just giving a little free advice to the young buck right there.
是啊…有道理
Yeah. Yeah, that reasons.
我确实没见过有人付钱买♥♥你的建议
Don't see nobody paying good money for your advice.
天啊 你要说得那么狠吗
God, you gonna go there?
我又不是没狠过 -别这样 阿姐
Oh, I've been there. -Come on, sis.
我知道你的事 我看到过
I know some shit. I've-I've seen some shit.
你甚至都没有在我身边待超过一天 能看到什么
Mm-hmm. Spend even one day in my life, I dare you.
你试过40岁带两个孩子吗
Try being 40 with two kids, okay?
还什么“看到过很多”
You've seen a lot.
少给我胡说八道
Get your ass out of here!
生日快乐 怀特尼
Happy birthday, Whitney.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我给你的爱心礼盒 兄弟
Care package, brother.
痛的话就吃一点 如果你想的话 希望有帮助
Take it for the pain, if you want, if it helps.
谁说我们自己就没办法医治了
No rule says infirmary can't come to us.
妈的…
有些人没有受到正确的教育
Some people aren't raised right.
没有人教他们像爱自己一样爱邻居
Never taught to love thy neighbor as thyself.
我只是想告诉你
Just want to tell you,
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表