剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
都在我手上
in my hands.
什…
What...
放了她 莫尔
Let her go, Merle.
放了她 你想要的不是她 是我
Let her go. You don't want her, you want me.
我会…我会回到公共监狱 你想让我去公共监狱
I'll-I'll go back into Gen Pop. You want me there?
我就…我会回去
That's where I'll fucking go.
太晚了 兄弟
Aw, too late,
太晚了
brother, too late.
什么…告诉我你想要什么
Look, just tell me what you want.
这个
This.
这就是我想要的
Exactly this is what I want.
我要杀了你 莫尔
I will kill you, Merle.
我一定会杀了你
I will fucking kill you!
杀了你
Kill you!
不要 狱警
No! No! Officer! Officer!
狱警 求你们
Officer, please!
他妈的 -出什么事了
There's a fucking... -What happened?
莫尔卡拉汉在我妻子那里
Merle Callahan is with my wife.
赶紧打给俄亥俄州贝尔维尔警♥察♥局
You need to call the Belleville, Ohio, PD.
让他们派警队
You tell them to send units
去华盛顿街235号♥ 好吗
to 235 Washington Avenue, okay?
235号♥…华盛顿街235号♥ -立刻
235. 235 Washington Avenue. -Fucking hurry!
告诉他们有人要杀人
Tell them there's a murder in process!
有人要殺人 不
There's a murder in fucking process! No!
你不用这么做
You don't have to do this.
我知道你不想这么做
I mean, I know you don't want to do this.
你错了 亲爱的
You're wrong, dear.
你错了 我别无选择 只能这么做
You're wrong. I have no choice but to do this.
根本不是「想不想」的问题
"Want" ain't really part of the equation.
好孩子…
Good boy, good boy.
但是你想让凯尔知道你在这里
But you wanted Kyle to know you're here.
你想让他知道 这样做值得吗
You wanted that. That make it worthwhile?
肯定的是这能让惩罚更有力度
Well, makes the punishment more impactful, for sure.
这事与你无关 特蕾丝 我知道这很难懂
It's not personal, Tracy, hard as that is to understand.
这是惩罚
It's punishment.
对凯尔的惩罚 没错 在你和凯尔之间 你是附带的
For Kyle, yes, but, you and Kyle, you're incidental.
你知道我在惩罚谁 你也知道他活该
You know who I'm punishing, and you know he deserves it.
那就去杀了他
Then just kill him.
回到金斯敦 去杀了迈克
Go back to Kingstown and fucking kill Mike.
杀掉活该被杀的人 放了无辜的人
Kill the one deserves it, spare the ones who don't.
我很遗憾
I am sorry.
至少放了米奇
At least spare Mitch.
放了我儿子 求你了 -「米奇」
Spare my son, please. -Mitch?
你用死去的哥哥的名字给儿子起名
You named your son after the dead brother.
他不应该遭受这一切
He does not deserve this.
我的儿子不应该遭受这一切
My son does not deserve this.
他只不过是 又一个携带麦克拉斯基基因的人
Eh, it's all fruit off the same fucking poison tree,
在我看来
far as I'm concerned.
说实话 我不知道 你值不值得这些 特蕾丝
Truth is, I don't know what you deserve, Tracy.
我能给你的唯一安慰是
The only consolation I can offer is
谁能得到他应得的东西
who gets what they deserve?
不该是我的孩子
Not my baby.
给我举个例子 就一个 -永远不是那个对的人
Show me one, just one. -Never the right people,
永远不是对的人 永远不是
never the right people, never.
选个舒服的姿势吧
Make yourself comfortable.
你也可以闭上眼睛
Close your eyes, if you want.
一切到这里就结束了
This is how the story ends.
结束了…
This is it. This is--
深呼吸
Breathe.
请不要伤害我儿子
Please don't, please don't hurt my son.
请不要伤害他 求你了
Please don't hurt my baby. Please.
嘘…
Shh.
迈克 你什么都做不了
Mikey, there's nothing you could've done.
你也无法预测他会怎么做 你知道的 对吗
And no fucking way you could've known, you know that, right?
凯尔拒绝接受药物镇定 -对
Kyle refused sedation. -I know.
我知道 -他在用力伤害自己
Yeah, I know. -Tried to fucking hurt himself.
我们派了人24小时盯着他
We got eyes on him 24-7. I...
他一定能活着挺过去的
I mean, he's gonna survive this.
我们能做的就只是活着
All we do is survive it.
他知道孩子需要他
He knows that baby needs him.
不好说
Yeah, I don't know.
我也不知道
I don't know.
麥克…
Mikey...
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表