剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
如果放在运油车里 可能被搜出来 但如果放在这里
In a fuel tanker, they may inspect it. But this?
这东西毫不起眼 没人会追踪它
This is nothing. Nobody tracks it,
或检测它
nobody scans it
更不会有人问
and nobody ever asks
为什么它们还没被埋到地里
why something didn't make it to the landfill.
让无人在意的东西消失毫不费力
It ain't hard to disappear something that don't matter.
你看 边境检察员
See, border agents--
他们只关注尸体和辐射
they focus on bodies and radiation.
以及任何会被感应器捕捉的东西
Anything that sets off their sensors.
但我们搬运的东西都无需登记
But what we move does not register.
不在他们的系统里 更不在他们的规定里
Not in their systems, not in their protocols.
所以在这样一个大环境里
So, in all of that noise,
我们的产业完美混入其中
our business blends right in.
开吧
Yeah.
搞什么 迈克
What the fuck, Mike?
听着… -怎么回事
Yeah. -What happened?
这与你无关 好吗
It's got nothing to do with you, okay?
与你无关 -这跟我无关
It's got nothing to do with me?
对 因为你要忘了一切 听到了吗
No. 'Cause you're gonna forget everything.
我们从未讲过话 从未见过
You hear me? We never talked, we never met.
忘了这一切 好吗 这样就行了
Forget it all, all right? Just pivot.
我每天都会见到你的弟弟
I'm gonna see your brother every goddamn day.
他现在跟别人一样 就是个普通囚犯 好吗
And he's a prisoner like anybody else now, okay?
认真工作 准点上班
Do your eight, hit the gate.
拿工资 回家 照顾你的小孩 仅此而已
Collect your checks. Go home, take care of your kids. That's it.
仅此而已 -对 仅此而已
That's it? -That's it.
那凯尔呢
What about Kyle?
我会想办法的
I'm gonna figure it out.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
听着 我很抱歉…
Look, I'm sorry for, um...
打扰到你
any upset.
喂 是我
Yo, it's me.
我要两个那个
I need, like, two for the thing.
你好啊 兄弟
What up, big dog?
我尊重有计划的人
I respect a man with a process.
但我也不想太坐享其成
But I ain't finna be the next motherfucker get too comfortable.
我要见到整条产业链上的人
Hey, yo. I'm gonna need to see the whole pipeline
不然我不会信任它和它的运营者
before I can trust it or its operator.
这就是你能活得足够久 来赚钱的原因 D
Reason why you'll live long enough to make some real money, D.
交易商只会坐享其成
These dealers-- they get comfortable.
老板才会花心思
Bosses pay attention.
入境部分有掩护 那出境呢
So now you got imports covered. But what about export?
你跟我走 D 我来给你介绍一下
You ride with me, D. I'll give you a guided tour.
嘿 邦尼 -嗯
Yo, Bun. - Uh?
我去去就来
I'll be right there.
什么事
What the fuck?
格雷普的街角男孩今早走了 导致那边出现空缺
Corner boys on Grape took off this morning, left a vacancy.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 给我
Motherfucking-- Give it here.
喂 是我
Yo, it's me.
派人去找
Send out the scouts,
让年轻的打头阵
bring them youngins front and center.
我会亲自带他们去执行任务
A'ight, I'm-a take 'em to task, personal.
确保他们知道他们惹的是谁
Make sure they know who the fuck they answering to.
知道了吗
You feel me?
好
Good.
处理好它 -好
Handle it. -Yeah.
上帝啊
I mean, Jesus fucking Christ,
你也知道这份工作有多危险
dangers on the job, as you know,
但死在监狱外
but outside of the walls?
在自己家
At home?
真的是太糟糕了
That's some awful shit.
而且他爸还目睹了那恐怖的一幕
You know, for his old man to witness that horror,
我真的不敢想象
I just-- I couldn't even imagine.
他只说他在家 没说他目睹了杀人
I said he was in the house. Didn't say he witnessed shit.
也许是在新闻里看到的吧
Uh, maybe it was on the news.
如果有目击证人 侦破起来就简单了
You know, easier business if there's a witness.
你来惩治局上班前上过警校
You drop out of cop school before corrections?
我们的培训内容有一部分是重合的 -有吗
Uh... uh, there's an overlap in the training. -Is there?
不是吧
No shit?
居然有重合 -有趣
There's an overlap? -Huh.
177.
就在这里
Right here.
史蒂夫
Stevie.
我只是希望我能…
Just want to make sure I'm at the,
随时为金斯顿最优秀的警官效力
uh, disposal of Kingstown's finest.
不用了
We're good.
不要动
Don't do that.
不要动 这是证据 -好
Don't do that, deputy. It's evidence. -Okay.
我们得保护证据链 重合先生
Got to preserve the chain, Mr. Overlap.
对 好的 抱歉
Of course, yeah. I'm sorry.
好了 不用你帮忙了 你可以滚了
All right, we're good. You can fuck off.
好 警官
Okay, officer.
我滚了
I'm fucking off.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey. Is it just me
是我想错了 还是他在打探卡尼爸爸的消息
or was he fishing about Carney's dad?
是你想错了
It's not just you.
打开吧
Let's go.
天啊 真是头猪
Jesus Christ, look at this fucking piglet.
好了
Okay.
好了 -准备好了吗
Okay, ready? -Yeah.
好了 可以了
Yeah. Okay.
草 -史蒂夫
Fuckin'... Stevie.
我的老天啊 赶紧放你口袋里 去他妈的卡尼
Fucking Jesus Chri-- Put it in your pocket. Fucking Carney.
赶紧的
Let's go.
把那个给我
Give me that.
把它们装起来 快
Bag it up. Let's go.
来了
Here we go.
别这样 兄弟 我没有…
Man-- -Move, bruh.
嘿 看啊 免费的午餐
Yo, check it out. Free lunch.
把它打开 -去你的 你开
Open that shit up. -Man, fuck you. You do it.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你来 打开它
You're a little bitch. Come on, open it.
不要 你来 -天啊
No. Go, bro. -Oh, my--
我们已经迟到了 快点 -放轻松
Bro, come on. We're already late. -Relax.
兄弟 快点
Just hurry up. Relax.
我们迟到都是因为你这混♥蛋♥
Bro, come on. We're late 'cause of your punk ass.
加拿大海关服务员在离开本端前
Canadian customs services receives all the waybills
会收到所有运货单和文件
and paperwork before leaving the home terminal.
而且…
And--
怎么了
What up?
嘿 你在安彻湾有私下交易吗
Hey. You got any side deals over at Anchor?
为什么这么问
Why you asking?
我的人卡尼被♥干♥掉了
Uh, my guy Carney got clipped.
操
Shit.
我在监狱里时跟他相安无事
That cracker was a'ight with me when I was in.
从没跟他有过交易
Never had deals with the dude, though.
好吧 你问问… 拉斐吧 好吗
Yeah, well, ask, uh, Raph would you, please?
卡尼是我们的同伴 所以…
Uh, Carney was one of us, so...
他在帮忙照看弟弟
Uh, he was keeping tabs on baby bro.
对
Yeah.
听着 我在里面有个狱警
Look, I got a guard inside.
见了鬼了 邦尼
Fucking Jesus Christ, Bunny,
你为什么一开始不说
why didn't you just lead with that one?
重要吗 我懂你 伙计
Do it matter? I got you, I got you, man.
他没事 他很好 -不 不行
He cool, he cool, he good-- -No, no, no, no.
我要见他 那可是我弟弟
I need to meet him. This is my brother we're talking about.
如果他出什么问题 我要能直接联♥系♥他
If there's a problem, I need a direct dial.
我不需要你在中间传话
I don't need you in the middle of this shit.
安排一下 谢谢
Set it up. Thank you.
监狱游戏
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表