剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
Embrace them angels, right?
我要灭了那些恶魔
Smite those fucking demons.
把他们送回深渊
Send them back into the fucking darkness.
你会实现的
You'll get your reckoning.
靠
Shit.
操
Fuck.
老子才刚要享用早餐 老天啊
Just got my goddamn breakfast. Jesus Christ.
走
Go. Go.
操
Fuck.
这警报声叫得我头疼
Fucking alarm's ringing in my head.
跟我在第一次世界大战的沟槽里似的
It's like being in a trench in World War I,
到处都是芥子气
fucking mustard gas and shit.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
惊喜
Boo.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
他妈的不是吧
Holy fucking shit.
莫尔
Merle.
你怎么在这里
What the fuck, man?
惊不惊喜
Surprise.
你知道我几个星期前被炸伤了
Oh, you know I got goddamn blown up a few weeks back.
操 不好意思 我弄疼你了吗
Fuck, my bad. I hurt you?
对不起 快进来 伙计
Sorry. Well, fucking come in, man,
坐下来好好休息一会
and fucking take a load off.
你家不错嘛
Nice digs.
我有什么可以帮到你的
What can I do for you?
什么都可以 钱 货
Anything you need... money, product.
你对我做事的方法有异议吗
Do you have a problem with how I run things?
你在说什么 我能有什么异议
What you talking about? What-what kind of problem could I have?
像我这样的人只会觉得感恩
Guy like me is just grateful, you know,
一天24小时 一年365天都是如此
24-7, 365.
我听到的可不是这样
Not what I hear.
你听到了什么
What'd you hear?
你伤害了我 托德
You hurt me, Todd.
虽然不是物理上的伤害
Not a physical hurt, mind you,
但是精神伤害同样会使人疼
though emotional pain can mimic that, sure.
莫尔…
Merle--
我不想听到你说话
Now's when you shut the fuck up.
我们的营生需要忠诚
Now, what we do here requires loyalty
需要持续…持续性的忠诚
and it requires continuity, a continuity
我很忠诚 莫尔
of loyalty. -I'm loyal, Merle,
我的忠诚深入骨髓
to the fucking marrow of my being.
「深入骨髓」
Marrow of your being, oh.
很不错
That's good.
你以前很听话 沙佛 会看我要你看的书
You used to listen, Shaver, read the books I told you
像个好学生一样认真做功课
to read, write out the lessons like a good pupil.
很久以前 你很听话
You listened once upon a time.
这警报真♥他♥妈♥吵
That fucking siren.
好了 我们时间不多
Well, shit, we ain't got all day.
警♥察♥很快就会过来
KPD's sure to pay a visit.
但愿如此
Hope they do.
莫尔
Merle. Merle!
莫尔 求求你
Merle, come on...
不论你听到了什么 都不是真的
Whatever you heard, it ain't true!
莫尔 求求你 伙计 再给我一次机会
Merle, come on, man! Give me another chance!
莫尔 我…莫尔
Merle, I... Merle!
不要这么对我
Don't fucking do it!
不 莫尔 不要…
Merle, Merle! Don't--
着吧
Whoo!
拜托 把警报关了
Kill the fucking siren, please.
仔细搜查所有地方 各位 以防万一 搜查不要停
Fine-tooth comb, everybody. Keep scouring just in case.
我们要让囚徒知道 除非有人招认
The inmates need to know that we will maintain lockdown
不然我们会一直封锁监狱
until somebody gives something up.
一定有人知道些什么 快去查
This did not happen in a vacuum. That's all.
谁
Who is it?
迈克麦克拉斯基 拉马尔 把门打开
It's Mike McLusky, Lamar, open the fucking door.
快开门 我没时间跟你磨蹭
Come on, don't got all fucking day.
迈克 你♥他♥妈♥的搞什么
Mike, what the fuck?
这是我的台词
Yeah, "what the fuck?" is right.
所以拉马尔…
So, Lamar...
他们给了你什么
...what did they offer you?
什么他们给了我什么 迈克
What did they offer me for what, Mike?
是这台游戏机吗
What, this fucking Xbox, is that it?
什么 没有人给我什么
What? Nobody offered me shit.
王八蛋 是科尔让你到邦尼身边的 对吧
Motherfucker, Cole set you up with Bunny, right?
过去两年里 你一直住在底特律
You've been living in Detroit these last two years.
我出生在底特律 迈克 -六个月前
I was born in Detroit, Mike. -Six months ago,
你在弗兰克的地盘做交易时 被当场逮住
you get busted dealing on one of Frank's corners,
你个混♥蛋♥
you dumb fuck.
有什么要说的吗
Anything to say?
没有 好 那这样呢
No? Okay, how about now?
现在呢 -不要 迈克
How about now? -Whoa. Whoa-whoa-whoa.
迈克 操 别这样
Mike, Mike, Mike, fuck, come on, man.
我想说 对 我…
I mean, yeah, okay? I...
我在底特律被他们抓住过 好吗
I was busted in Detroit, all right?
不是一般小事 你知道吗
Not no light shit we talking about either, you feel me?
这…我受到了很大的压力
Fucking gray hair type of shit.
莫斯放过了你
And Moses made that go away.
对
Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You dumb fuck.
你现在进退维谷 拉马尔
You're in a world of trouble, Lamar.
要是邦尼发现你背叛了他
Bunny finds out what you did...
你就死定了
...you're a dead man.
而另一边 要是弗兰克发现我发现了你
Frank finds out that I made you,
你也会死无葬身之处
you're a fucking dead man.
无论哪边 你都会不得好死
Either way, you're gonna face the fucking blowtorch,
问题只是他们会让你活多久而已
and they're both taking bets on how long they can keep you alive.
一切都毁了 一切都他妈的完蛋了
This is fucked-up. This is so fucked-up.
也许…也许我可以逃跑
Okay, okay, uh, maybe-maybe I can run.
好吗 让我逃走吧 迈克 让我离开金斯敦
All right? Let me run, Mike. L-Let me leave Kingstown.
警♥察♥局在调查你
KPD's onto you,
你是离不开金斯敦的 -莫斯给了我钱
that's not an option. -Moses gave me some cash.
我可以给你 我不想要钱
I can give it to you. I don't want it.
我根本不在乎钱
I don't give a shit about it.
有一个办法可以帮你
There's a way out of this.
你可以弥补邦尼
A way you can make it up to Bunny.
但你必须完全按照我说的做
But you got to do exactly as I fucking tell you.
如果你质疑我 不按我说的做
You don't, you question me,
就等着被火枪烧死吧
you'll wish you chose that blowtorch.
你会哭着求一个痛快的
You'll be begging to fucking die.
嘿 谁偷跑出来了
Hey, who climbed over the wall?
你是第一个知道的人 迈克
You are the first to hear, Mike.
是雅利安人
It was an Aryan firebug,
皮特麦克唐纳和莫尔卡拉汉
uh, Pete McDonough, and, uh, Merle Callahan.
妈的
Fuck.
什么时候的事
When?
不知道 我们直到今早才发现他们不见了
I don't know. Wasn't discovered till count this morning.
熄灯的时候呢
What about lights out?
你知道有些狱警蠢得要命
You know, some C.O. had his head up his ass
有的则假装什么都看不见 这中间有十个小时空档
or turned a blind eye. They've got ten hours on us.
他们可能都已经到加拿大了
Could be in Canada by now.
有道理 妮娜
Uh, that reasons, Nina,
但是卡拉汉不是用道理能猜得透的人
but Callahan is not fucking reasonable.
监狱已经封锁了
We are on lockdown,
通缉令已经发布
BOLOs been issued,
州政♥府♥和联邦政♥府♥都在警戒状态
staties and Feds are on alert.
这些对我们一点用都没有
None of that helps us.
好吧 那你说怎么做
Well, you know, tell me if you need something.
我需要你放下吊桥
I'm gonna need you to lower the drawbridge.
把所有雅利安人都有序地 安置到同个地方
Line up all the Aryans in one place.
这样就够了
That's how you can help.
这里没事 迈克 你要来吗
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表