剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
这些人真是胆大妄为
This here's a new kind of boldness.
我们在往那边赶了 迈克
We inbound, Mike.
这里是急救中心 有什么事
911. What's your emergency?
邦尼中枪了 -他还活着吗
Bunny got shot. -Is he alive?
目前是的
So fucking far.
他们把我放在了公共监狱
They put me in Gen Pop.
我在大院里 迈克
I'm in the fucking yard, Mike.
我们来带你回房♥间
Got to get you back to your nest.
他们要带我回去 -凯尔 不要去
They're taking me back. -Kyle, don't go.
我得走了 -你是在害自己…
I got to go. -Put yourself in the fucking--
不
No!
卡拉汉会保护你
Callahan's got your back.
你引起我的注意了
You have my attention.
我知道你勾结波哥大
I know you got your thumb on the scale for Bogot谩.
我知道犯罪联盟的目的是莫斯
I know the cartel has its sights on Moses.
我想让弗兰克莫斯被捕 -我可以那么做
I want Frank Moses arrested. -I can do it.
只要你立刻 把凯尔放回行政隔离区
If you get Kyle back in Ad Seg
然后你要把卡拉汉放到公共监狱
and Callahan goes in Gen Pop.
我要干掉莫斯 -那今晚呢
We're gonna take down Moses. -What about tonight?
抓了他 然后放了 好吗 我会等待时机
Catch and release. I've got to bide my time.
操 有枪
Gun! Fuck!
我们会保护自己人 凯尔
Protect our own, Kyle.
无论要我们做什么都可以
By any means fucking necessary.
上次别人为你这么做是什么时候
When's the last time someone did that for you?
我要回公共监狱了 兄弟
Heading back to population, brother.
真希望我们有更多时间相处
I wish we had more time.
囚犯已控制
Inmate secure.
打开房♥门
Pop the cell.
没有道别吗
No goodbyes?
不目送我离开吗
No fond farewells?
你至少得说一句
Well, least you could do is offer a fucking,
「谢谢你救了我一命 莫尔」
"Thank you, Merle, for saving my life."
现在
Yeah.
我知道你跟迈克哪里像了
I'm seeing the similarities now, you and Mike--
不知感恩 无情的婊♥子♥
ungrateful, graceless cunts,
如出一辙
the lot.
终于有反应了
Oh, there you are.
你学到了什么
What have you learned?
你哥哥根本保护不了你
Your brother can't protect you.
这是第一课
That's lesson one.
但我可以 我也做到了
But I can. I did.
这是第二课
Lesson number two.
第三课
Lesson three.
我帮过你 且只会帮你一次
I offer my hand once and only once.
你要是拒绝 对 你拒绝了
Reject it? You reject me.
拒绝我 就等于拒绝了雅利安兄弟会
Reject me? Reject the Brotherhood.
如此一来
Do that...
你就等着被折磨吧
and you're all shades of fucked.
迈克接受了我的帮助
Mike took my hand, did things in my service,
在我的保护下行动
因此存活了下来
survived because of those things.
而你
You?
迈克不是为了保护你的安全 才要你远离我
Mike didn't steer you away from me to keep you safe.
而是因为他自私自利
He did it 'cause he's fucking selfish.
他为自己的过去后悔 因此不希望你重蹈覆辙
Regrets his past and didn't want you to repeat it,
但这是为了谁
but who the fuck is that for?
谁会因此获利 你还是他
Who's it benefit, you or him?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 莫尔
Fuck you, Merle.
我完成服刑
I'm gonna do my time.
祈祷我们会在外面相遇吧
Pray I see you on the fucking outside.
好吧
Yeah.
但我不认为你能见到外面的阳光
I don't see you breathing free air again.
上天从未眷顾过麦克拉斯基家族
Shit's not trending the McLuskys' way.
你被关了起来
You locked up,
你的哥哥死了 脑浆飞溅三尺
your brother dead, brains on the fucking wall.
还有你那可怜 无辜的老母
And your poor, innocent mom.
圣洁的玛利亚姆圣母会怎么想你
What would sweet Saint Mariam make of you now?
事态在掌握中 先不用管
Under control. Just let it ride.
你无法选择你的家庭 凯尔
You can't choose family, Kyle.
但你可以选择你的朋友
You can only choose your friends.
接受我 你就能活下去
Take my hand, you survive.
拒绝我
Don't?
等着吧
Well, shit.
你不如现在就用床单了结自己吧
You might as well knot up your sheet and end it now,
因为你根本挺不过去
'cause you're not gonna make it.
现在就…
Then end it.
自我了断吧
Now.
让自己好过一点
Do yourself that favor.
因为我会从这里出去
Because I am gonna get out of here.
我可以穿越石墙
I can walk through walls.
你不会想活着再为另一个哥哥哀悼
And you don't want to live to mourn another brother.
你知道吗 莫尔
You know, Merle...
你很能讲
...you talk a lot--
不停地讲啊讲
fucking talk, talk, talk,
讲啊讲…
talk, talk--
但什么实质内容都没有
but don't say shit.
迈克玩弄了你
Mike played you.
你在隐退之年被引诱了出来
You got baited out of retirement
彻底断送了自己
and blown the fuck up.
你已经是半个幽灵了
You're half a ghost already.
我不会接受你的帮助
I'm not taking your hand...
因为你什么都不是
...'cause you don't matter.
你在我的生命里一无是处
You don't factor in fucking life,
无论是在里面还是外面
inside or out.
我的哥哥米奇会被纪念
My brother Mitch, he's remembered.
我的母亲会被纪念
My mother-- always remembered.
我和迈克也会被纪念
And me and Mike, we'll be remembered.
而你
But you?
你什么都不是
You're a fuckin' footnote.
你会在我和迈克之前早早地死去
And you're gonna die long before me or Mike.
这…
That...
我很诧异你会这么说
That's the most I've ever heard you say.
我见到迈克时会向他问好的
I'll tell Mike "hello" when I see him.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 但是…
Yeah. I mean, fuck, I've had
这是我离死亡最近的一次
some fucking close calls in my life, but this was--
你先帮我盯着
Hold down the fort.
去他妈的
Fucking bullshit.
迈克 这是自杀式袭击
Mikey. Fucking suicide mission.
那个哥伦比亚混♥蛋♥想让莫斯死
That fucking Colombian fucker wanted Moses dead,
杀手根本没打算活着回去
escape plan optional.
莫斯现在在哪
Where's Moses now?
我把他藏起来了 他在里面的审讯室
I fucking stashed him. He's in-- Planted in interrogation.
尽可能久地留住他
Keep him there as long as you can.
我可以留他在这里 保护他的安全
I mean, I can keep him there for fucking personal safety,
但这不是长久之计 那混♥蛋♥不喜欢被关着
but it's not gonna last long. This fucker doesn't like cages.
谁喜欢被关着
Well, name someone who does.
听着 在我说放人之前 不要放他走
Look, don't cut him loose till I say so.
告诉他是我要求的
Tell him it's my call.
好
Yeah.
为什么这副表情
What's that look for?
我本来就长这样
It's my fucking face.
给我几个小时
Give me a few hours.
霍布斯 你要知道
You know, Hobbs, I really
我非常讨厌被背叛 懂吗
don't like getting burned. Okay?
你耍了我 毁了我和莫斯之间的信任
And you burned me and you burned my leverage with Moses.
你知道这会让我付出什么代价吗
Do you have any idea what that cost me?
别哭诉你会失去什么 迈克
Don't come crying about the cost, Mike.
好吗 你已经得到你想要的了
Okay? Not when you've got what matters--
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表