剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
What about that sicariokid?
基诺在他侵占的那个房♥子蹲守他 他见了几个人
Keno's on the squat house. He's seen a couple of guys,
但那小混♥蛋♥毫无动作
but that fucking mute cunt just fucking goes
只是出去吃饭 然后回来 没了
to the diner, comes back, that's it.
除此外 他就是个家里蹲 完全无所事事
Otherwise, he's a house cat, man. Got nothing to work off.
好吧 不管他是不是真的家里蹲
Yeah, well, house cat or not,
这就是哥伦比亚佬干的 好吗
fucking Colombians did this shit, okay?
让基诺回来
Pull Keno off squat.
什么 迈克 为什么
What? What, Mikey? Why?
因为我要放邦尼了 这就是为什么
I'm gonna cut Bunny loose, that's why.
天啊
Man.
我已经很久没有出过城了
Been a minute since I been out the hood.
这都已经出美国边境一个小时了
An hour since I crossed state lines.
我从没离开过美国
I ain't never left the nation.
旅行能改变观点
Travel changes perspective.
它能帮你找到终点
And it sets destination.
为你
For you,
以及你的家人
your family.
在外面的世界
There's places out there,
你可以安置你的亲属
you... park your kin,
保障你的利益
your profits.
让法律对你鞭长莫及
Law can't touch it. Or you.
世界可是很大的 D
It's a big fucking world, D.
是啊 能感觉到 -嗯
Yeah, I feel you. -Hmm.
喂 迈克 我跟我里面的人说过了 你不用担心
Yo, Mike, I talked to my boy inside. You good.
嘿 谢谢 但我不是为这事打给你的
Hey. Hey, thank you. But I'm not calling about that.
你在格雷普公♥寓♥这边有人吗
You got your crew over on Grape, the apartments?
有 -他们都死了 邦尼
Yeah. -They're all dead, Bunny.
犯罪联盟发出开战请帖了 懂吗
Cartel made 'em a calling card, okay?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfuck.
所以是时候给他们点颜色看看了
So, hey, time to bring your hammer down.
马上
Like now.
我现在跟别人在一起 我们在谈合作
I got a partner now. I'm all about collaboration.
我得跟他说一下
Gonna need a sidebar.
好 听着 告诉莫斯 我们要让他开开眼
Yeah, well, look, tell Moses that we need to have a "Come to Jesus."
向他展示这里是怎么办事的 好吗
You and me got to show him how this works here, okay?
哥伦比亚佬干掉了一些我的人
Colombians hit some of my boys.
开快点 劳伦斯
Little faster, brother Lawrence.
立刻回去
Don't spare the horses.
他妈的开什么玩笑
You got to be fucking kidding me.
尸体甚至都没完全冷却
我早就跟沙佛说了
I fucking told Shaver.
你们他妈的在干吗
What the fuck we talk about?
迈克 这边缺人 迈克
Mike. Corner's vacant, Mike.
这边缺人
It's vacant!
你在干吗
What are you doing?
放松 -开门
Easy, easy! -Open this. Open this.
迈克 冷静
Mike, I'm fucking cool!
别冲动 -嘿 这里是你负责的吗
Hey. -Hey. Is this your corner?
这边缺人 伙计 -这里他妈是你负责的吗
It's vacant, man! -Is this your fucking corner?
哥伦比亚佬袭击了瘸帮 我们… 不 不是
Brown hits Black! We-- No, it's fucking not.
我只是来找残渣剩饭的 -这里他妈的不是你负责的
Fucking neither corner, is it? -Just here for the scraps.
你要待在自己的区域
This ain't your corner. You stay in your hood
不然我就砍了你的头 听到了吗
or I'm gonna fucking cut your head off, you hear me?
听到了 -他妈的混♥蛋♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
Okay, okay! -Fucking asshole. You fuck!
操
Shit.
喂
Yeah?
把这混♥蛋♥弄出去
Get this piece of shit out of here.
我觉得应该通知你 我在市政厅的一个朋友跟我说
Thought you should know, a friend of mine at city hall said
伊夫林跟罗伯特在那吵了一架
that Evelyn got into it with Robert.
你在开玩笑吗 有人能给我点好消息吗
Are you kidding me? Can anybody bring me some good news?
嘿 不要把火气 撒到传信使身上 迈克
Hey, don't shoot the messenger, Mike.
我想向所有人开火
I want to shoot everybody.
都是些狗♥娘♥养♥的 对不起 宝贝
These motherfuckers. Sorry, honey.
他没有动手
He didn't get physical or anything,
但那可是在市政厅
but it was inside city hall,
很多双眼睛盯着
so lots of eyeballs.
知道了 谢谢 谢谢你的消息 感谢
Okay, thank you. I appreciate it. Thank you.
糟透了
This sucks.
怎么了 你忘东西了
What, you forget something?
不是 你知道罗伯特在跟踪伊夫林吗
Yeah, no. You, uh, aware that Robert's stalking Evelyn?
好了 迈克 别这样
All right, Mike, come on. Come on.
所以你承认了 对吧
So that's a yes, isn't it?
听着 他被停职了
Look, since he's been benched,
不是在家就是在赫宁甘酒吧
he's either at-at home or at Hennigan's.
这家伙要么在喝酒 就是在喝酒的路上
It's a 50-50 whiskey rotation split with this fucker.
我们去他家碰面
Why don't you meet me at his house?
我们得谈一谈 谢谢
We have to have a chat. Thank you.
好 行吧
Yeah. All right. All right.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
嘿 史蒂夫
Fuck. Hey, Stevie.
我不是叫你看住他吗
Didn't I ask you to watch him?
迈克 让我跟他谈谈 你这样不行
Mikey, let me talk to him. It's not a good idea.
他越界了
He crossed the fucking line.
老天 伊安 他越界了
Jesus, Ian. He fucking crossed the line.
我越界了 你这么说的
I crossed the line? Is that what you said?
我他妈的越界了 -对 你越界了 混♥蛋♥
I fucking crossed the line? - Yeah, you crossed the line, motherfucker.
是你♥他♥妈♥的越界了 你们他妈过来干吗
You here is crossing the fucking line. What the fuck are you doing here?
你光天化日之下
Going after Evelyn in public,
跟踪伊夫林 还被人看到了
in broad daylight, with an audience?
真的假的 你要保持低调
Really? You have to fucking stand down,
听到了吗 -我去那里有事
you hear me? - I had fucking business there,
是她找我的麻烦 好吗
and she got up in my fucking face, okay?
这样吧 去他妈的 我告诉你
You know what? Fuck this, man. I'm not telling you shit.
先是你弟弟朝我开枪 然后你又冲到我家来
Your brother shoots me and then you show up at my fucking house,
冲进我的院子 -我弟弟都进监狱了
in my fucking yard? -My brother's in prison
就因为你 混账东西
because of you, motherfucker.
不对 你弟弟进监狱 是因为你控制不了那个蠢贱♥人♥
No. Your brother's in prison 'cause you can't control that stupid cunt.
是你 好吗
This is you, okay? This is all you.
全都是因为你
Everything you're doing
你所做的一切
is preventing you from coming back.
让你无法重回岗位 你懂吗
You understand that?
所以不要他妈的再出现了
So stop fucking engaging.
行吧 他妈的 -拜托了
Yeah, fine. Fuck. -Please!
行 你是市长 你说了算 我不会了 迈克
You're the mayor, man. You're-- Yeah, no, you're the mayor. 100%, Mike.
他妈的没问题 -好 谢谢
Not a fucking problem. - All right. Thank you.
好 保持低调
Great. Lay low.
替我向卡尼他爸打声招呼
Yeah, say hi to Carney's dad for me.
我知道他的葬礼不欢迎我去
You know, I know I'm not welcome at the funeral.
向他呈上我最好的问候
Fucking give him my best.
真是个幼稚鬼 -我会处理的
Like a fucking child. -I'll handle it.
看好那个混♥蛋♥ -我会处理好他的
Watch that motherfucker. -I'm gonna handle him.
好了 他妈的 我没办法同时出现在两个地方
Fuck, I can't be two places at once. I'll handle him.
是啊 我都可以
Yeah, well, I can seem to manage it.
你也可以 好吗
So can you. All right?
好 -想想办法
Yes. -Figure it out.
好了 操
All right. Fuck.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
D跟我说了今天那不愉快的消息
D shared today's unpleasant news.
他们把我的伙计切成了碎块 迈克
Cut my youngins to fucking pieces, Mike.
是啊 这就是我们面对的犯罪联盟
Yeah, well, this is the cartel that we're dealing with.
这也将测试你的抑制力 弗兰克
And it's gonna test your restraint, Frank.
就你那些合规操作
'Cause all your legitimate shit--
如果你不还手 就只能哑巴吃黄连
that goes away if you don't push back.
是“我们”
If we don't push back.
我和德韦恩才是主导游戏的人
Deverin and I are calling the play here.
我要把他们拆吃入腹 榨干血液
I'm taking flesh, blood and bone.
这就是他们的下场
That's the motherfucking play.
让我来替你报仇
And you let me take that burden.
我确实希望一切合规 迈克
I got some legitimate interests, Mike,
这是肯定的
that's for damn sure,
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表