剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
I get what you're saying. "I need a lawyer."
你连身份信息都没有 混♥蛋♥ 你♥他♥妈♥根本就不存在
You got no ID, fucker. You don't fucking exist.
我是这么想的 不如我们把你关进楼下的监狱里
So, here's what I'm thinking. Maybe we put you downstairs in a goddamn cell. Huh?
你就当帮你自己
And do yourself a fucking favor.
用我的母语说句话 我知道你会讲英语
Give me something in my native tongue. I know you fucking speak it.
讲英语 拜托了 小伙子
HabloEnglish. Come on, Pablo.
讲英语 讲吗
HabloEnglish. Hablo.
讲英语
HabloEnglish?
讲英语
HabloEnglish?
操♥你♥妈♥ -我说什么来着
I told you!
你欠我五美金 多谢你
You owe me five bucks. Thank you, sir.
混♥蛋♥ -谢谢老板
Motherfucker. -Thanks, big boss.
她来时驾着六匹白马
驾着六匹白马…
她来时驾着六匹白马
听说你昨天出了点状况
Heard you had some static yesterday.
小事一桩
Distractions.
袭击俄♥罗♥斯♥佬的波哥大盯上了我
Bogotá go after the Russians, come at me,
我很快就会去找他们的
I'll pay 'em a visit soon.
是吗 -对
Yeah? -Yeah.
布莱顿海滩的事 不是哥伦比亚佬干的
It wasn't the Colombians took out Brighton Beach.
是你
That you?
这是给我上进的弟弟的礼物
A gift to my enterprising young brother.
向你表达我的决心
Show you my intent.
你想要什么回报
What you expect in return?
合作
Partnership,
因为我一直在观察你 德韦恩
'cause I've been watching you, Deverin.
你一路走来非常艰辛
What you won's been hard-fought.
你需要同盟军 -我从不需要同盟军
You need an ally. -I never did before.
你对莫斯科的行动 打开了一些优质房♥地♥产♥
Well, your move on Moscow opened up some prime real estate.
俄♥罗♥斯♥佬控制了那块领域好几年
The Russians held that border pipeline
现在豁然开出一道口子
for years, and now there's a vacuum.
他们会回来抢占 不然墨西哥佬 雅利安佬会趁虚而入
And they'll come back and fill it, or the Mexicans, the Aryans.
我想说 犯罪联盟刚想把你干掉
I mean, the cartel just tried to take you out.
我看到的是 你要守护你辛苦得来的东西 德韦恩
Now, I'd see that you get to keep what you've earned, Deverin.
只有家人才能这么叫我 弗兰克
Only family call me that, Frank.
好极了
Well, shit.
兔子就是用来被追赶的 是吧
A rabbit's something to be chased, right?
它们是胆怯的生物
A fearful creature.
你是吗 孩子
Now, is that you, son?
你害怕吗
Are you fearful?
我什么都不怕
Don't fear a goddamn thing.
感谢你的礼物
Now, I'm thankful for the gift.
你想要什么回报
What do you want in return?
一个未来
A future.
你要不要上来
You coming up or not?
好
All right.
嘿 杰克 我们单独聊聊
Yo, Jake, we're doing this private.
我是个绝缘人 D
I'm an insulated man, D,
我有合法业务
a legitimized man.
外包 特许经销 业务委托
I outsource, I franchise, I delegate.
我拥有我们正坐着的这个地方
I own this yard we're sitting in right now,
这也是我运作业务的地方
and I use it to run product.
跨境运输的部分
And what I offer you
我可以提供你…
is cross-border transport.
安保
Security.
三成归我
For 30%.
一成
Ten sound better.
那就两成 互相退一步
20, then. Split the difference.
成交
All right.
无意冒犯 但我知道你的口碑
We gonna do this. But with respect, I know your rep,
但我不会把别人的话当真
but I ain't in the business of taking anybody's word for shit.
我懂
I hear you.
我会见所有人
I'm gonna meet every player,
这条运输链上的每一个相关人员
every rider on this here Pony Express.
我赞同这样最好
I wouldn't have it any other way.
你会见到这条线上的所有人
You're gonna meet everybody in the network.
我是个传递爱心的人 D
See, I'm in the business of paying shit forward, D.
说真的
For real.
但我也有一个请求
But I have a request, too.
你之前说错了
You misspoke before.
你有个合作伙伴
You have a partner.
我是时候见见市长了
It's time I met the mayor.
迈克 -霍布斯
Mike. -Hobbs.
如果我知道你会来 我就会在汽车餐厅点两杯了
Had I known you'd be here, I would've ordered for two at the drive-thru.
你能告诉我发生了什么吗
So, you want to tell me what the fuck happened?
我们才刚谈过这件事
I mean, we just talked about this.
但24小时后
But not 24 hours later,
我弟弟就在你的监狱里被揍了个半死
my brother gets beaten to a pulp in your prison.
你解释一下
Want to explain that?
你弟弟… -凯尔…
Your brother-- -Kyle.
麦克拉斯基 对 -对
McLusky. Yeah. -Right.
我很抱歉凯尔被卷进了斗殴
I am sorry that Kyle got into a fight.
斗殴
Fight?
这里又不是操场
It's not a playground.
对 不是 -没错
No. No, it is not. -Right? Right?
但你知道世界就是如此 迈克 你知道这就是生活
But you know the world, Mike, you know this life.
我无法掌控所有变数
I am not in control of every variable,
也不是每次出事 都得亲自去跟家属交代
and it is not my job to reach out to family every time there's an incident.
你昨天不是这么说的
Not what you sang yesterday.
你说你会铁腕管理一切
You rule with an iron fist.
我是外柔内刚
But a velvet glove.
我还在适应 迈克 给我点时间
I am still settling in, Mike. Just give me a beat.
好
Yeah.
如果你无法遵守约定
Well, if you can't hold up your end of the bargain,
我也无法守约
I can't hold up mine.
我们没有约定
We have no bargain.
所以你没有保证要照看我弟弟
Oh, so you didn't promise to look after my brother?
我说我会让他活着 他是不是还活着
I told you I would keep him alive. Is he?
我是个守信的人
I am a woman of my word.
好 从此刻起…
Okay, from this point on...
我弟弟在你监狱里遭遇的一切
...anything that happens to my brother in your prison,
我会让你也经历一遍
I'll make sure happens to you.
好吗
Okay?
我也是…一个守信的人
I, too, am a man of my word.
谢谢 你没事吧
Thank you. You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我觉得是时候给卡尼重新分配任务了
I think it's time to reassign Carney.
这么快 -对
So soon? -Yeah.
历史遗迹 第一天就该被收拾掉
Vestiges of the past. Should've done it day one.
这家伙根本不懂如何趋利避害
Little man doesn't know where his bread is buttered.
操…
Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
看看你的邮箱
Check your mailbox.
在门口 兄弟
Front door, brother.
你需要分散一下注意力
You need distraction.
抽几口烟不会让你患癌的
Few puffs won't give you cancer.
嘿 告诉我拉斐尔有那个 对我弟弟动手的混♥蛋♥的消息
Hey, tell me Raphael's got a line on that motherfucker who put hands on my brother?
他的原话是有人想递投名状
Some shitcake trying to make his bones, is the word.
有人指使吗
Yeah, any affiliation?
没有提到
None to speak of.
就是监狱里众多囚徒里 平平无奇的一员 懂我的意思吗
Just a garden-variety Ritz cracker, straight from the big box, you feel me?
如果是有人指使 你会知道的 对吧
If it's sanctioned, you'd know it, right?
雅利安人已经失利好几个月了 他们做不了
It's been months since them Aryans could've made that play.
俄♥罗♥斯♥佬呢 -不是
And the Russians? -Nah.
红色恐慌已经结束了 不可能的
The Red Scare's over, baby. Take the win.
波哥大在马路上袭击你
Well, Bogotá comes at you on the streets,
拉斐尔在里面受到影响了吗
Raphael feel that inside?
他们在施展拳脚
They flexing.
对 -他们跟所有人一样贪婪
Yeah. -Greedy as anybody,
但同时也很聪明 知道从哪开始 在哪停手
but they smart, too. Know when to stand, know when to sit.
可恶
Shit. Shit.
当他们想要一样东西时 知道如何动手
And to play it up when they want something.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表