剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
把你送到州外
and all the way to the state line.
你到俄亥俄州后就给我打电♥话♥
So just call me when you get to Ohio.
我会的
Okay, I will.
你会告诉凯尔
You'll talk to Kyle?
告诉他我们去我姐妹家了
Tell him we're at my sister's,
告诉他我们很安全 -我会的
tell him we're safe? -Yeah. Yeah.
有事就给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you need anything.
谢谢 迈克 我会的
Thanks, Mike, I will.
再见 小家伙
Bye, buddy.
走吧
Go.
操
Oh, fuck.
混♥蛋♥
Motherf...
混♥蛋♥ 操
Motherfucker!
操
Oh. Fuck. Fuck.
要点什么吗 亲爱的 -不用了 莎拉 谢谢
Want something, honey? -No, I'm good, Sarah. Thanks.
她跟黑帮有联♥系♥
She's fucking connected.
肯定的
Yeah, no shit.
全自动 -天啊
Fully automatic. -Jesus.
没有序列号♥
No serial number.
环氧树脂枪柄 黑帮用枪
Fucking epoxy grip. Goddamn gangster gun.
至于她的斯巴鲁汽车
And her Subaru soccer mom bullshit?
里面有机关 迈克
That is a trap car, Mikey.
在她的副驾驶座上有一个秘密隔层
She got a secret compartment in the passenger seat.
在座椅里 -是啊 你看 我就说了
In the fucking seat. -Yeah, look, I told you.
她绝对有勾结
She's-she's corrupt.
迈克 她远不止是有勾结
Mikey, she's more than fucking corrupt.
一般人不会携带这种枪
You do not carry a gun like this
更不会知道如何操控这样的枪♥支♥
and not know how to handle this kind of firepower.
这种武器可不是开玩笑的
This is a not-fucking-around weapon.
对 -我可以凭这把枪逮捕她
Yeah. -I can take her in on the gun.
把她关进局里
I can book her on the gun.
震撼惩治局 一切就结束了
Scandalize DOC, we're done.
不行
No.
她背靠的人有钱有势
She's connected to people with big guns,
有大把律师资源 伊安
big money and lawyers, Ian.
她已经知道你查到这个了 对吧
Look, she already knows you have this by now, right?
就让她心惊胆战着
So let her sweat.
等她来找我
Let her come to me.
迈克 如果我们不动手
Mikey, we don't fucking make a move,
就相当于在告诉她 我们动不了手
that's gonna tell her that we can't.
关押她一时对我们没有好处 伊安
Does us no good to arrest her for a minute, Ian.
我们必须要把目光放长远
We got to focus on the bigger picture here.
那个刺客小子呢
Where's the kid sicario?
他每隔几天就会出现在莫里森
Look, he's popping up at Morrison's every couple of days.
我们在跟踪他 但是他狡猾得很
I mean, we're tracking him, but he's a slippery fuck.
好吧 你有基诺
Y-Yeah, okay, well, you got Keno.
他是个投球手 不是吗
He's a bowler, right?
那小鬼溜得很快 那就让腿脚利索的人去跟踪他
Kid's a sprinter. So get some faster feet on him.
街区现在很平静 迈克 -是吗 然后呢
Streets are quiet, Mikey. -Yeah, and?
就让它保持如今的平静吧
Let's take the calm where you can get it.
我知道平静都是暴风雨前的征兆
The only calm I know is before the storm.
这里是金斯顿 你以为呢
It's fucking Kingstown. What the fuck you thinking?
我最好能抓到你
Better be catching you before you're fucking hammered.
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你看起来很累 伊安 而且你有工作
You look like shit, Ian. And you have a fucking job.
听着 我有份工作给你 好吗
Look, I might have a fucking job for you, all right?
我们出去谈 -就在这谈
Let's go outside. -Mm. Let's just talk in here.
我他妈又不是北极熊
I'm not Nanook of the fucking North.
那就给我把衣服穿上
No, you're Nanook of the put your fucking coat on.
跟我出去 走
Christ on a cracker. Let's go. Come on.
操
Fucking...
把门关上
Hey, fuck, close it.
操
Fucking...
他们在召集大陪审团了 他们要起诉我
Grand jury's convening. They're gonna fucking indict me.
操 太糟糕了 伙计
Fuck. That fucking sucks, man.
莫里斯都进坟墓 你还是摆脱不掉
Morrissey from beyond the grave.
伊夫林找到了一个 能证明我在现场的目击证人
Evelyn's got a goddamn witness puts me at the fucking scene.
你敢信吗 -真的假的
You believe that? -No shit.
你有什么线索吗
You got... got any leads?
是个在莫里斯家附近送外卖♥♥的人
Some fucking food delivery fucker in Morrissey's hood.
你有想到什么吗 -对 我想到了一些
Any thoughts? -Yeah, I got some ideas.
但你不能坐以待毙 伊安
But you can't wait on this, Ian.
你要跟那个人谈谈 让他知道利害关系
You got to talk to this guy, make him understand what's what.
一旦诉讼启动
That indictment comes down,
他们就会把他放在安全屋里
they're gonna stick him in a fucking safe house.
对
Yeah, listen, y-you...
你想还我个人情吗
You in the mood for returning a favor here?
我想确保 我们两个人的屁♥股♥都不会着火
Well, I'm in the mood for keeping both of our asses out of the fire.
我们去会会那个混♥蛋♥吧 -好
Let's put the fear into this motherfucker. -All right.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
我也想问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same question.
你看起来很疲惫
You look like death warmed over.
你还有其他新发现吗
What else is new?
你多久没睡了
When was the last time you slept?
我不睡觉 我能进去吗
I don't. Can I come in?
好
Yeah.
好
Okay.
我要怎么做
So, what's it gonna take
才能让凯尔出来
to get Kyle out?
出什么事了 -全部
What happened? -Everything.
能发生的都发生了
Everything's happened.
所以我需要做什么
So, what's it gonna take?
我已经不知道该怎么跟你谈这件事了
I-I don't know how to talk to you about this anymore.
你说说看
Well, try me.
我能帮你做到的 你最想做的事是什么
What's your wildest dream that I can make come true?
你知道的
Yeah?
我想要罗伯特索耶 这点从未变过
I want Robert Sawyer. That hasn't changed.
而且我会拿下他
And I'm gonna get him.
我要起诉伊安 我们会看到
I'm gonna indict Ian, and we're gonna see
他到底会不会屈服于牢狱之灾
how he feels, really, about being inside.
就是这样
There it is.
我不需要你帮我抓到罗伯特
To get Robert, I don't need you.
伊安是不会出♥卖♥♥♥他的
Ian's not gonna rat.
到时候就知道了
Well, that remains to be seen.
凯尔要被关六个月 而伊安
Kyle was looking at six months. Ian?
他会烂死在监狱里 一辈子都别想出来
He's gonna die in prison, he goes down.
别这样 伊夫林 肯定有我能…
Well, come on, Evelyn. There's got to be something
我能帮你的事
I... just something I can offer you.
那个黑帮老大 -见了鬼了
Al Capone. -Oh, for fuck's sakes.
这就是代价
'Cause that's what it's gonna take, it's gonna take an arrest,
我要抓到比罗伯特索耶更坏的罪人 起诉他 制裁他
a prosecution and a conviction of an evil greater than Robert Sawyer.
我知道这很苛刻
And that is a tall fucking order.
你能就听我一回吗 迈克
Would you just listen to me, Mike?
这可能是你无法解决的问题
This may be one problem that you can't solve.
凯尔会安然度过这一关的
Kyle's gonna get through this.
我知道你觉得这是你的错 但并不是
I know that you think it's on you, but it is not on you.
这是我的错 伊夫林
It's all on me, Evelyn.
好吗 就是这样的 -不 你没办法…
Okay? It's just the way it is. -Oh, you can't--
你没办法永远照顾他 迈克
you can't watch over him forever, Mike.
去跟他的妻子和孩子说这话吧
Yeah, tell that to his wife and kid.
他出来了
There he is.
去跟他谈谈 -好
Let's talk to him. -Yep.
好
Okay.
你的烟抽完了 兄弟
You out of smokes, brother?
没事 我不用
No, I'm good.
我不能一直这样下去 你知道的
Not a road I should keep going down, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
我知道那种感觉
I know that feeling.
少有人走的路
Roads not traveled, you know?
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表