剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
因为我说到做到
Because I do exactly what I say I'm going to do,
不是吗
don't I?
而且你有什么退路
And what's your alternative anyway?
你要自己去完成这些吗
You gonna do this on your own?
伺机寻找逃跑的机会 老天 说真的 拉马尔
Take your chances and run? I mean, Jesus, Lamar,
你招惹了两个最不该惹的黑帮
you got two of the baddest motherfucking gangsters
给自己招至杀生之祸 孩子
gunning for you, son.
你觉得仅凭你自己能活多久
How long do you think you're gonna last on your own?
你为什么要帮我
Why you doing this for me?
因为这是我的工作
Because it's my fucking job.
好了 所有人听好
All right, everybody, listen up.
我们会继续配合当地政♥府♥
We, uh, continue to cooperate with local authorities.
等我收到消息 就会立刻通知你们
I will provide you with updates as I receive them.
众所周知 最近 我们过得很艰辛
As you all know, it has been a difficult few days.
接下来是一则通知
Little bit of housekeeping.
托雷斯副监狱长从即刻开始 已经辞职
Deputy Warden Torres has resigned, effective immediately.
大家可以出去 开始自己的工作了
So, go out there, do your jobs.
请时刻保持警惕
Hypervigilance at all times.
我讲完了
That's all.
布里恩狱警
Officer Breen.
我有几句话要跟你讲
Speak to you for a second, please.
很遗憾托雷斯辞职了 监狱长
It's a shame about Torres, Warden.
我认为他是个正直坦白的人
Straight shooter from what I could tell.
是的
Yes, he was.
听着 在托雷斯辞职前
Look, Officer, before Torres tendered his resignation,
他跟我汇报过一个滥用暴♥力♥投诉
he brought an excessive force complaint to my attention.
然后呢
And?
被投诉的人是你
And you are the one accused.
见鬼了 就因为这种小事
Jesus Christ, we don't got bigger problems?
这他妈算什么烂事 监狱长
What the fuck's this bullshit, Warden?
这件「烂事」很重要 布里恩
This "bullshit" is important, Breen,
我们要调查这件事
and we need to investigate.
我相信你能理解 我们要维护我们的口碑
I'm sure you can appreciate the optics we need to maintain.
你要让我停职
Yeah, you're suspending me?
就因为我好好执行了我的职责
You're suspending me for doing my job?
由于你把一名囚徒打进了医务室
I am putting you on restricted duty
我要限制你的一部分职能
for putting an inmate in the fucking infirmary.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗 -注意你的措辞
Are you fucking kidding me? -You will mind your language
以及你对我说话时的语气 清楚了吗
and your tone when you are speaking to me, am I clear?
好 我只是…
Yeah, I'm just...
对不起 我…
I'm sorry, I'm... I--
鉴于你的过往
Just remind yourself, as you go about your day,
以及之前的口碑
given your past and your reputation,
你要庆幸自己没有被关在监狱里
which precedes, you are lucky you are not in a fucking cell.
去军械库报道吧
Report to the armory.
这位囚徒
Inmate.
凯尔
Kyle.
你动一动
I need to see you move.
好吗
Hey.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
好了 警员
All right, C.O.,
等你把这里收拾好 我要你给M4枪都装好子弹
once you're done here, I'm gonna need you to load the M4 mags.
我是什么库房♥管♥理♥员♥吗
What am I, a fucking stock clerk?
闭嘴 干好你的活吧
Just do your fucking job and shut your mouth.
你被限制了职能
You're on restricted.
也就是说你能离开蛇窟 缓口气
Means you get a nice break from the snakes on the snake farm.
不是吗 振作起来
Am I wrong? Cheer up.
没事
I'm good. I'm good.
没必要推辞
You could use it.
自便吧
Suit yourself.
凯尔签署同意书
Kyle signs the consent form,
我申请撤销对他的有罪指控
I file the motion rescinding his guilty plea,
如果地方检察官真的配合 听审就能召开
we get the hearing if the D.A.'s office is really playing ball.
但我不得不说 我觉得有点可疑
'Cause I got to say, I'm a little suspect.
是啊 你总是质疑来质疑去 巴里
Yeah, you are fucking suspect, Barry.
为什么突然善心大发
Why the charity?
因为我们谈了条件
There's a single condition.
好吧
Ah, of course.
行 这与我无关
Not my business.
你安排好法官 再通知我们听审日期
You get your judge on board and keep the goddamn datebook open.
等我联♥系♥完
Yeah, soon as I make the call,
我们就能在安彻湾听审
we'll have the hearing at Anchor Bay,
但你真的打算去法庭上
but you're really gonna go in there
推♥翻♥你们之前的供述
and tell them your representation was bullshit?
这并非不尽责的辩护 伊夫林 因为据我所知
It's not bad lawyering, Evelyn, far as I'm concerned.
我的客户在那如炼狱般的监狱里 觉醒了自我意识
My client had an awakening in the crucible of prison.
如果我不得不腥手污脚 那也是我的职责
If I got to get my hands a little dirty, that's my job.
当然了 我去做好准备
Oh, that's for sure. I'll be ready.
你相信她
You trust her?
我可不想为了让她重新起诉 而再过一遍整件事
Man, I'd hate to go through all this shit just to have her refile the charges.
我相信她
Yeah, trust her.
这条件肯定牛得不得了
Must be one fuck of a condition.
你要做的就是让凯尔在文件上签字
Well, all you got to do is get Kyle to sign the papers.
好 我要做的只是让他活着
Yeah, right, all I got to do is keep him alive.
他说他不想见你
He says he won't see you.
他知道我为什么来吗
He knows why I'm here?
对 他知道 -好吧
Yeah, he does. He knows. -Okay.
他神经很紧绷 我几乎没办法让他动一动
He's catatonic. I can barely get him to move.
我检查过他的呼吸
I check his breathing
就跟我检查我孩子小时候时那样
like I did with my kids when they were little.
好吧 听着 我需要见他
Yeah. Okay, look, I need to see him.
嘿 凯尔
Hey, Kyle.
你不用说话
You don't have to talk to me.
也不用看我
You don't have to look at me.
你只需要听我说完
Just need you to listen.
今天是你在监狱里的最后一天 凯尔
Today's your last day inside, Kyle.
巴里会拿着文件来找你
Barry's coming back with your paperwork.
你要做的就是签字
All you got to do is sign it.
你只需要做这些
That's all you got to do,
然后你就能离开这里
and then we get you out of here.
太晚了 迈克 -不 凯尔
It's too late, Mike. -No, Kyle.
一点都不晚
It's not too late.
我们不能现在放弃
Now is not when we quit.
我们要一点一点慢慢来
We're gonna take this one step at a time.
好吗 你还有儿子
Okay, you have a son.
你还有儿子 他需要你
You have a son that needs you.
他需要他的父亲
He needs his father.
我需要你
I need you.
你是我的弟弟
You're my brother.
我们家只剩我们了
We're all that's left.
所以你要承担这份痛苦
So I need you to take this fucking pain,
忍♥受这份怒火 你要将它们转化成你的力量
take all this rage, I need you to make it work for you.
听到了吗
You hear me?
无论我们做什么 我们都要找到那个怪物
Whatever we got to do, we're going to find this animal.
埋葬他 我会帮你的
We're going to bury him and I'm going to help you do it.
这…将是你人生中最重要的时刻
This... is the most important moment of your life.
我们一定会一起度过难关
And we're going to get through it together.
只有这样 我们才能活下去
Only way we survive.
怎么样
How'd that go?
我觉得他会签字的
I think he's going to sign the papers.
他的律师今天下午会过来
His attorney will be here this afternoon.
你们得派人陪他进来
He'll need to be walked in.
我没有时间浪费在这上面了 懂吗
I don't have time to waste on this, you understand?
萨皮安诺法官的人
Judge Sappiano's office
打电♥话♥来预约会议室了
called about the conference room.
好 好极了 谢谢
Okay, great. Appreciate it.
你很厉害 你居然成功了
It's impressive. You pulled it off.
我为你感到高兴 迈克
I'm, uh, I'm happy for you, Mike.
你救了你弟弟的命
You're saving your brother's life.
是啊 虽然可能有点晚 到时候看吧
Yeah, well, might be too little, too late. We'll see.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表