剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
为什么他们叫他市长
Why do they call him the mayor?
因为这座城市归他管
Because he runs the city.
真想知道真正的市长 对此怎么想
Wonder what the real mayor thinks of that.
这儿一直是战区 迈克
It's always been a war zone, Mike.
这已经升级了 -卡拉汉
This is next-level.
他回到金斯顿了 这可不是什么好事
Callahan. He's back in fucking Kingstown.
大家都得提高警惕
It's not good. For anyone.
他跟哥伦比亚人做了交易
We have to cut a deal with the Colombians.
想要干净的货
Get some clean supply.
我们得并肩作战 邦尼会罩着你
If we need to go back-to-back, Bunny's got you.
你试图干掉卡拉汉
You made a big move on Callahan,
但失败了
and you missed.
老子连手榴弹都炸不死
I'm fuckin' grenade-proof.
我可以把他交给你
I can give him to you.
因为是我清理了局势 才让你坐上那个位置
'Cause I'm clearing the table and I'm giving it to you.
你那个特勤队的朋友 杀人都不用负责
Your SWAT buddy kills with impunity.
结果唯一敢揭发他的人却死了
And the one fucking guy who calls him out winds up dead.
事情就是搞砸了 迈克
It just went down wrong, Mike.
要开除一个受过你那种苦的人 真的很难
It's hard to fire an employee who's suffered as much as you.
你要我辞职
You want me to resign.
不可能
I can't.
想我了吗 -我怎么可能会想你 麦洛
Miss me? -How could I miss you, Milo?
你该走了
You never left. It's time to go.
做人做事…
There's a point
最好别越界
of no return.
我觉得我们已经越界了
And I think we crossed it.
别这么感情用事
Don't be so dramatic.
迈克 六街桥上发生枪战
Mike, we got a battle on the Sixth Street bridge.
是瘸帮跟俄♥罗♥斯♥帮
There's Crips, there's Russians.
把枪放下
Drop your fucking gun!
等等 他们是无辜的
No, they're innocent!
凯尔打伤了罗伯特
Kyle shot Robert.
你得帮他脱罪 伊夫林
You gotta cut him loose, Evelyn.
迈克 我办不到
Mike, I can't.
他是警♥察♥
He's a cop.
打伤了同僚的警♥察♥
Who shot another cop.
3.11克
3.11 grams.
95%的铜
95% copper.
5%的锌和锡
Five percent zinc and tin.
1943年 铜就被停用了
They stopped using copper in 1943.
这对助力战争至关重要
It was crucial to the war effort.
战争永远能定义价值
War's what always determines value.
我们为之生杀屠戮的东西
What you kill for
让它变得昂贵
makes it costly.
他们马上就到了 弗兰克
They're coming to, Frank.
很好
Good.
金斯敦市长
金斯敦市长
金斯敦市长
金斯敦市长
金斯敦市长
金斯敦市长
金斯敦市长
金斯敦市长
金斯敦市长
金斯敦市长
金斯敦市长
第四季 第一集
第四季 第一集
第四季 第一集
第四季 第一集
第四季 第一集
第四季 第一集
第四季 第一集
第四季 第一集
第四季 第一集
第四季 第一集
第四季 第一集
第四季 第一集
第四季 第一集
我直接从地方检察官那来的
Coming right from the D.A.'s office.
需要你签字 凯尔
Just need a John Hancock, Kyle.
定的是两年 表现良好的话 六个月就能释放 很轻松
Deal's two years. You're gonna be out in six months with good behavior, easy.
好 我会洁身自好的
Yeah, I'll keep my nose clean.
只是暂时进去一下 凯尔
It's a sprint, Kyle.
不会待很久 很快就会过去的
It's not a marathon. It'll go fast.
你明天去县警局自首 他们会… -什么
Turn yourself in to the county sheriff tomorrow, and they-- -What? What's happening?
迈克…
Mike.
惩治局会把你交接给安彻湾 -不 等一下
DOC will transport you. -No, wait, that's-- Wait, wait.
我绝不让我弟走那条小径
There's no way my brother's running the fucking gauntlet.
我试着争取过 但是被弗里驳回了 好吗
I tried to back-channel. Foley shut me down, all right?
这些是规定 而且…
These are the terms, and-and,
迈克 这是没法改变的
Mike, they're nonnegotiable.
没法改变 胡说八道
Nonnegotiable? That's some bullshit.
凯尔本来 要被判15到20年的 好吗
Kyle was facing 15 to 20, all right?
我努力把罪名降到了 用杀伤性武器袭击
I got that knocked down to assault with deadly
把服刑时长减到了两年 知道吗
and knocked that down to two years.
你想怎么样 给你颁发个奖章 -迈克 别说混账话
Yeah, what do you want, a fucking gold star? -Mike, don't get caught up on the cosmetic shit.
给我滚出去 这不可能 切斯特
Get the fuck out of here. This is not happening, Chester.
我要实现多少奇迹 你说说看
How many miracles I got to conjure? All right?
这已经够好的了 -见了鬼了
This deal's as good as it gets. - Jesus Christ.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 律师就是讨人嫌
Fuck you. No one likes a lawyer.
不客气 -还有他们的妈
You're welcome. -Or their mothers.
都是他妈的混♥蛋♥
You're all fucking assholes.
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
再见
See you.
他说得没错 迈克 这已经够好的了
He's right, Mike. It's a good deal.
胡说八道
Oh, bullshit.
伊夫林那个混♥蛋♥
Fucking Evelyn.
听着 事情不用非得这样 你知道吗
Look, it doesn't have to go like this, you know?
不 就是这样
Yeah, it does.
我在桥上做出了选择 迈克
I made a choice on that bridge, Mike.
我是出于正当理由那么做的
I did it for the right reasons.
我可以承担后果
I can live with the consequences.
好 我今天会去见监狱长
All right. I'm gonna meet up with the warden today.
好吗 卡尼会照顾你
All right? Carney's gonna be your shadow.
我会在里面布满眼线
I'm gonna have the whole place wired for you.
我知道 我没事的
I know. I'm good.
好 -好
Yeah. -Yeah.
明天见 好吗
I'm gonna see you tomorrow, okay?
好 谢谢 -我之后会去看你的
Okay. Thank you. -And I'm gonna visit you after.
好
Okay.
这件事对你十分不利
There's zero fucking upside to this,
但我会照看好你的
but I got eyes on you.
好 -好
Yeah. Okay. -Okay?
稍后见
See you in a bit.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
是啊
Yeah.
他会没事的
He will.
喂 怎么了
Yeah, what?
我知道你现在有一堆事要处理
I know you got a ton of shit on your plate right now,
但是铁轨这里出事了
but we got trouble down here on the tracks.
知道了 发个定位过来
Okay. Drop a pin.
我过去看看
I could use the distraction.
迈克
Mike?
他是我们的人
He's with us.
出什么事了 -不知道 操 来看看
What's up? -Holy fuck. Lookit.
那列火车
This fucking train
跟断头刀一样把那伙人斩首了
decapitated these fuckers just like a guillotine.
斩首已经很过分了
Beheading's over-the-top, man.
比射几颗子弹还复杂
Far-fucking-sight more complicated than a few bullets.
我们在树丛里找到了注射器
Found syringes in the brush.
也就是说他们被人注射了毒品
That means they fucking doped these fuckers up.
好 -然后他们被带到了那里
Yeah. -And then... then they walked 'em up,
被放在了铁轨上
put 'em on the rail here.
好
Okay.
老天啊 伊安
Oh, Jesus Christ, Ian.
拜托
Come on.
你们问过火车司机了吗
Talk to the engineer?
基诺在多佛问过他了
Uh, Keno picked him up line over in Dover.
他没有停车
They didn't stop?
不 他停了
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表