剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
这有点令人误解
Sends a very mixed message.
我早就说过 迈克
I told you, Mike,
官方渠道
official channels.
对 -你的弟弟很安全
Yeah. -Your brother is safe and secure,
所以你要什么
so what is it you need?
道格卡尼狱警是我朋友
Uh, C.O. Doug Carney-- he was a friend.
我知道 请节哀
I know. You have my condolences.
他是个称职的狱警
And he was a good C.O.
听到他去世 我很遗憾 -是啊
I was sorry to hear of his passing. -Yeah.
“去世”听起来很有礼貌
Well, "passing," uh... seems polite.
我不想失礼 迈克
I'm not minding my manners here, Mike.
这事发生在监狱外 跟我的监狱没有关系
It happened off campus, has nothing to do with my prison.
我们在配合警♥察♥局调查
We are working with KPD.
所以除非你是他们的代理人
So, unless you've been deputized,
不然你为何来
why are you here?
操 我不知道 你不觉得
Well, fuck, I don't know. Do you-- You don't think
这跟安彻湾有关系吗
this has anything to do with Anchor,
不是吗
do you?
如果有关 警♥察♥会说的
If it did, the police would have said.
但我没有收到任何消息
And I've received no updates.
他们会把每个角落都查一遍 你知道吗
Well, they're gonna turn over every stone, you know?
好的
I see.
也许调查比我预想得要复杂很多
Uh, maybe the investigation was more complicated than expected.
是啊 看起来是
Yeah, it seems.
听着 我不是代理人
Look, I'm not deputized.
警♥察♥局的人是我的朋友
KPD is just my friends.
他们可能会被影响
And they can be influential.
你想说什么就直说 好吗 迈克
Can you find a point here, please, Mike?
外面的情况在变糟
Shit's going south outside, Warden,
监狱长 以防你不知道
in case you didn't know.
外面发生什么 里面就会发生什么
So what happens outside happens inside.
看来这是你的警告
This is a warning, then.
不 这是我的工作
No, this is my job--
保持平衡
to keep things balanced.
所以趁情况还未失控 赶紧把火熄灭
So, douse the fire before they get wild.
我的监狱很安全 迈克
My prison is secure, Mike.
你的监狱离安全差得远了 监狱长
Your prison is far from fucking secure, Warden.
让我助力你
Let me be an asset.
以可以接触你弟弟为交换
In exchange for access to your brother.
这样你我都能安心
Peace of mind for both of us.
不好说 迈克
I don't know, Mike.
不管你是打电♥话♥来 还是冲进来
Whether you call or get buzzed in
不管你有没有走正规渠道
or follow the correct channels or not,
只要跟你弟弟有关
it seems you still have access here...
你似乎都有办法接触到他
when it comes to your brother.
嗯
Hmm.
我们可以不是敌人 你知道吗
We don't have to be adversaries, you know.
我没说我们是
Never said we were.
听着 我理解你的担忧
Look, I-I understand your concern.
我的担忧点在于 要保证我的囚徒的安全
My concern is keeping my inmates safe.
所以只要我们互相理解
So, as long as we understand each other,
就不应该有问题
we shouldn't have a problem.
我们有吗
Do we?
我们互相理解了吗
Do-Do we understand each other?
是
Yeah.
我想是的
I think we do.
他妈的闭嘴 马蒂
Hey, shut your fucking mouth, Marty.
给我待在那下面 你个无足轻重的混♥蛋♥
You stay down there, you fucking pissant piece of shit.
他们什么都不知道
They don't fucking know.
马蒂 谢谢
Marty, thank you.
罗伯特 你怎么了
Robbie, what's going on?
有点早啊
Little early, huh?
伊安
Ian, Ian, Ian.
我们是兄弟 对吧
We're brothers, right, Ian?
如果不是 我就不会来了 不是吗
I fucking wouldn't be here if we weren't, would I?
我们走吧
Let's get this show on the road.
快 我送你回去
Come on. Let's get you home.
好啊 当然了
Yeah. Sure. Why not?
回家 睡觉 循环往复
Fucking go home, nap, repeat.
马蒂
Marty.
我被停职了
I ain't got no clock.
因为那个贱♥人♥
No clock for that bitch.
我知道 我听到了
I know. I hear you.
伊夫林 那家伙就是个绝情的贱♥人♥
Evelyn, man, so fucking relentless.
把我的工作夺走了
Took my fucking clock from me.
她夺走了我的一切
Took my fuckin' every fuckin' thing
我的一切
from me.
我们出去吧 去透透气
Let's head outside. Let's get some fresh air.
走吧 你会感觉好点的
Come on, you'll feel better.
麦克拉斯基…
McLusky's, I don't...
我知道
I know.
我为了迈克 为了米奇做的一切
After all I done for him, I-- For Mitch?
我为了迈克干掉了那个混♥蛋♥ 我是为了他做的
I put that motherfucker down for Mike. I did that for him.
我救了他弟的命 你也在场
I saved his brother's fucking life. You were there.
我给麦克拉斯基家做了那么多事
Fuck. Gifts I've given the McLuskys.
你说得没错 走了 我知道
You're not wrong. Let's go. I know.
再见 马蒂
Fuck you, Marty.
我会再来的 混球
I'm coming back, you motherfucker.
短小的东西
Short, poor piece of shit.
你应该庆幸我没有把这地方烧了
Lucky I don't burn this fucking place down.
(注意脚下)
走吧
Come on.
帕特会过来接你吗 还是怎么样 我还要上班
Now, can Patty come pick you up, or what? I'm on the clock.
不 她…
No. She, um...
不会来
No.
好 行吧
All right. Okay.
你的车在哪
All right, where's your-- where's your fucking truck?
它被畜生撞了 现在在修车店
Some cunt backed into it, so it's in the shop,
但我有这辆车
but I got this fucking beauty.
过来 走吧
Get in. Let's go, let's go.
我送你回去 走吧 来
I got you. Let's go, come on.
快来 小心脚下
Come on. Watch your feet.
别踩到了
Don't walk in it.
别吵了 伙计
Fuck off me, man.
好了 出来吧
All right, let's go.
进去了 -我没事
Let's go. I got you. -No, I'm good.
好了
All right. All right.
你没事吧 -没事
You all right? - Yeah.
小心点
Go easy.
帕特在哪
Where's Patty at?
你逗我吗 去她妈妈家了
Took the kid and went to her mom's.
她去享受单身生活了 伊安
Living that bachelor life, Ian.
我孑然一身 兄弟
Carefree me, brother.
好吧
All right.
她离开多久了
How long's this been going on?
自从凯尔毁了我的生活 从那时候起…
Since Kyle fucked up my shit, that's how long it's been going on.
她就离开我了
You think she'd fucking know how to help me?
好了
All right.
这杯水给你
Let's get this into you.
操
Fuck.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
操
你今天失去了几个弟兄
Youngins you lost today--
你觉得很难过
you're feeling that.
对
Yeah.
逝者安息
Rest in peace.
我已经有一阵子没失去过至亲的人了
It's been a minute since I lost anybody dear.
但我想说的就是这个
But this here is-- this is what I'm talking about.
你强大起来 你的人才能有更好的庇护
You lift yourself up, you lift your people, too.
去他妈的崇高
Go fucking lofty.
你再也不会有悲痛 D
You feel no pain, D,
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表