剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
Let me finish this chapter. -No.
立刻去睡
In bed, now.
对 立刻 -不行
Yeah, now. -Uh-uh.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
抽一根吗
You want one?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
它帮我戒了 -嗯
Helped me quit. -Mm.
也许未来某一天吧 但是…
Maybe one day, but...
不是今天
not today.
学校教育没有教你 如何适应社会 对吧
Academy doesn't really prepare you for reality, does it?
是啊
No shit.
毫无过渡
No fucking primers.
你为什么来送冰球棍
So, what's with the sticks?
大概就是个来见你的借口吧
A reason to see you, I guess.
你寂寞了
You lonely?
这里是金斯敦
It's Kingstown.
好吧
Well...
孩子是无法被收买♥♥的 至少卢卡司不能
...the kids can't be bought. Definitely not Lucas.
显而易见 -露辛达也不能 也许莫莉可以
Apparently. -Not Lucinda. Maybe Molly.
那妈妈呢
What about Mama?
她可贵了
She's very expensive.
这样
Yeah.
我要再带一支冰球棍来吗
Should I have brought another stick?
我希望我能告诉你 这份工作会变得轻松
I wish I could tell you it gets easier, this job,
你会渐渐习惯
that you can get used to it.
但这无法保证 不是吗
There's just no guarantees, are there?
我以前在工作中也遇到过糟心事
I've dealt with workplace bullshit before.
比如个性问题之类的 但这个
Like, personalities and whatever, but this?
这完全不同
This is another level.
对
Yeah.
好了
All right.
轮到你了
Your turn.
怎么了
What is it?
我在想办法让凯尔出来
I'm working on getting Kyle out.
我会告诉他的
I'll tell him.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -Yeah.
我会通过法庭
It's through the courts.
所以他什么都不用做
So he doesn't have to do anything.
我一定会告诉他的
I'll make sure he knows that.
下次来之前打电♥话♥跟我说
Call ahead next time.
我会让他们收敛点的
I'll dial down the chaos.
不
Oh...
不用这么做
Please don't do that.
但我会提前跟你说的
But, yeah, I'll call ahead.
好
Okay.
对不起 -嗯
Sorry. -Mm.
别道歉
Don't be sorry.
动手
Move!
我们走
Let's go.
你有15分钟
Fifteen minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
迈克要我转告你
Mike wanted me to tell you
他会帮你
he's gonna do right by you.
他在通过法律程序让你出去
He's making legal moves to get you out.
我给你一个忠告
Piece of free advice:
别跟我哥哥扯上关系
stay clear of my brother.
他在努力 -迈克在「努力」
He's trying. -Mike's "trying"
害死人
gets people killed.
这是安彻湾监狱囚徒
This is a call from
打来的电♥话♥
an inmate at Anchor Bay Prison.
如果你接通电♥话♥ 即同意
If you accept this call, you are
我们远程监控并对通话进行录音
agreeing to the monitoring and recording of your conversation.
特蕾丝 -嘿
Trace? - Hey.
嘿 亲爱的 你好吗
Hey, honey. How are you?
你过得怎么样
How you doing?
我们的孩子还好吗 米奇还好吗
How's our baby? How's Mitch?
他很好 我很好
He's good. I'm good.
你在你姐妹那还好吗
How's everything with your sister?
她家很不错 空间很大
Her place is nice. Lots of room.
她看起来很高兴有人陪她 我这么觉得
She seems happy to have company, I think.
好 那就好
Good. That's good.
但这里不是家
It's not home.
我知道 对不起 亲爱的
I know. I'm sorry, honey.
不要道歉
I'm not taking jabs.
那个…
Well, uh...
听着 我有好消息
look, I-I've got some good news.
迈克有个办法
Mike's got a plan that
也许能让我提前出去
might get me out earlier than we thought.
也许还是专注每一天吧
Maybe focus on each day.
不要有太多期待 懂吗
Uh, false hope, you know?
期待越高 掉得越深
Fucks you up.
我只能耐心等待 你知道的
I just got to wait it out, you know?
我们只需要熬过这一阵
We just got to wait it out.
特蕾丝
Trace?
亲爱的 -我想说
Ba-- Baby? -And I-- I know
我知道你已经听厌了这些话
that you're getting sick of hearing this, babe,
但是我们只能等
but we just got to hang on.
好吗 -我听不到你说话
Okay? -I ca-I can't hear you.
再多等一段时间 好吗
Just-- little bit long-- okay?
你能向我保证你可以等吗
Can you promise me that you can hang on?
我保证 -特蕾丝
I pro-I promise. -Trace?
特蕾丝 我真的很爱你 特蕾丝
Tracy, I fucking love you so much. Trace.
运油车被烧了 这已经被确认了
Uh, the tanker was torched. That's been confirmed.
但不知道货是不是也被烧了
No idea if they burned the product, though.
也有可能流到了别人手上
Or if it's out on the street in other hands.
警♥察♥怎么说的 -鲁莽的盗油案件
What are the cops saying? -Uh, botched fuel heist.
不过他们沥青上的血渍 成功转移了警♥察♥的注意力
No one's looking past the blood on the asphalt, though,
所以我们没有暴露
so that keeps us out of their lens.
是啊 我们躲的就是警♥察♥
Yeah, the cops' lens.
妮娜
Nina,
只是一批货而已 你从没有丢过货
it's one shipment. You've never lost a shipment.
对 我从没丢过货 这才是问题的关键
No, no, I have not. And that's the fucking point.
问题就在这里 而且这次不是因为我
That's the problem. And I didn't lose this one.
不是从我手上
This was not me.
他们知道货是怎么运输的 什么时候会到
They knew how and when it was coming, so we need to know
所以我们要在今天之内 找到嫌疑人
where to point the finger before the day is out.
我会找到的 我向你保证
I-I will find it. I promise you.
妮娜
Nina.
回家吧
Go home.
交给我
I've got this.
你不能每隔五分钟 就轰炸我的手♥机♥ 迈克
You cannot be blowing up my phone every five minutes, Mike.
在看到新闻之后
After the news,
我觉得有必要见一面
figured a meetup was overdue.
我不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
别装了 我就开门见山了
Oh, come on. Cut the bullshit, now.
你对我很有价值 我要保护这份价值
You're valuable to me. I want to protect that.
所以无论发生什么
So whatever went down, you don't
你不会因此被拖累
have to be the one to go down with it.
迈克 我还是不知道你在说什么
Yeah, Mike, still don't know what you're talking about.
听着 妮娜 如果你想玩游戏
Look, you want to play games, Nina,
没关系 你可以玩
go ahead, play some fucking games.
但你丢了一批货 好吗 一定要有人为此付出代价
But you lost a shipment, okay? And someone's got to own that.
但那个人不能是你
Someone not you.
你确实很忠诚 但不要让这影响你的判断
You got loyalty, but don't let it cloud your judgement.
你做的每个选择 突破的每个底线
Every choice you make, every line you cross,
都会被清除痕迹 但后果只会越滚越大
erases behind you, let the fallout spread beyond.
不要假装你不知道
Don't pretend otherwise.
我不会假装 迈克
I don't pretend, Mike.
每个因都有果
There's always repercussions,
都会有连锁反应
fucking chain reactions.
你以为呢 你以为我不知道吗
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表