剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
看着我
Look at me.
我想你看得出来
I think you can see
我的意图十分明显
that my intentions are clear.
你会跟我待多久
And that your time with me
完全取决于你自己 知道吗
can be as long as you choose, okay?
所以我们何不节省点血
So why don't we just save some blood
免去皮肉之苦
and a whole lot of agony
告诉我卡拉汉究竟在哪
and tell me where the fuck Callahan is?
去你妈♥逼♥的
Go fuck yourself.
真是的
Oh, man.
他怎么样了
How is he?
在动手术 失血过多 组织损伤
He's in surgery. Blood loss, tissue damage.
但好在没有伤到大动脉 没有大碍
Missed the artery, though. Nothing major.
好 那就好
Okay, good.
我们有莫尔卡拉汉的
All right, we got a-- we got a BOLO
通缉令 -操 不是吧
on Merle Callahan here. -Yeah, no shit.
停 仔细听我说
No, listen to what I'm saying.
我们要用非规途径找他 基诺
We back-channel this shit, Keno.
任何人 任何看到那个混♥蛋♥的人
Anyone-- anyone fucking sees this fucker,
你要让他们来见我 不管是警♥察♥还是居民 知道了吗
it comes to me-- cop, civilian, doesn't matter, all right?
好 知道了
Yeah, I got it, I got it.
听着 可以的话
Hey, just invite me to the fucking barbecue
请我去吃烤肉 伊安 -好
if you can, Ian. -Yeah, yeah.
好 你是个好人 基诺
You're a good man, Keno.
我不知道我们要从你身上 卸下多少部位
I don't know how many parts we have to take off of you
你马上就能去做惊悚表演了
before you become, like, a freak show.
你这样出去都能吓到路上的小孩了
You're gonna scare the kids in the street now,
你妈都不敢认你
your own mother can't stomach you.
我什么都不知道
I don't know shit.
为了什么
For what?
他妈的卡拉汉 上帝啊
Fucking Callahan? For God's sakes.
他就是个懦夫
He's a fucking coward.
你还没意识到吗
You realize that?
他抛下你 让你去做他的脏活
He's left you to do his dirty work.
不 他有自己的事情要做
No, he had his own work to do.
我真嫉妒他
Oh, I fucking envy him.
他抛弃了你 让你自生自灭 你为何还要对他那么忠诚
He left you here to die. Why are you loyal to him?
忠诚是相互的 你♥他♥妈♥的叛徒
Loyalty's earned and returned, you traitor motherfucker.
如果不是莫尔看着你
The brothers would've run a train on you, Mike,
迈克 兄弟们每天都会用火车碾压你
on the daily, without Merle watching out for you.
他救了你 现在呢 嗯
He saved your ass, and now what? Huh?
真的吗
Is that right?
你以为莫尔卡拉汉放弃这里了吗
You think Merle Callahan gives up the fucking field?
嗯 你要是这么以为 那你根本就不了解他
Huh? You think that, you don't know the man.
莫尔不是旁观者
Merle ain't no fucking spectator.
他是冲锋者
He's fucking front lines, man.
是吗
Oh.
所以卡拉汉还在金斯敦
So, Callahan's in Kingstown, then?
是吗
Is that right?
我知道了
I see.
所以呢 他就看着一切发生
So, what was it-- he was just watching all this happen?
他就在暗处看着这一切发生
He was just watching it all go down from the shadows?
是吗 -他可能在这里 也可能在别处
Is that it? -Could be here, could be there.
他在这里 -没错
He's here. - Yeah.
你们觉得在哪就在哪
Whatever the fuck you think it is...
好吧 -就是这样
Okay. - it is.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
你自作自受 比利
You're doing this, buddy.
这是你自作自受
You're doing this. Huh?
这他妈的
What the fuck
是什么意思
does that mean?
他在这里吗
Is he here?
他在这里吗
Is he here?
他在金斯敦吗
Is he in Kingstown?
嗯 他在这里吗
Huh? Is he here? Huh?
他在这里吗 嗯
Is he here? Huh?
是吗
Yeah?
那个王八蛋…
Where the fuck
到底在哪里
is that motherfucker?!
那个王八蛋…
Huh? Where the fuck is...
到底…在…哪里
that motherfucker?!
他妈的 你个混♥蛋♥
Fuck you! Fuck!
就是今天了
It's happening today.
我会解除封锁 我会确保一切顺利进行
I am lifting the lockdown, I will see that it's done.
托雷斯没有哭
Torres didn't cry.
什么
What?
我让他看到我了
I let him see me.
他知道
He knew.
他没有求饶
And he didn't beg.
也没有哭
He didn't cry.
忠贞的战士牺牲了自己
A good soldier sacrifices.
是啊
Yes.
你会告诉他们吗 跟家乡汇报
Will you tell them? Back home, I mean?
跟他们说这件事已经处理好了
Will you tell them that it's handled?
我会说的 妮娜 等有东西可以汇报的时候
I'll tell them, Nina, when there is something to tell.
为你死去的战士做正确的事
Do right by your dead soldier.
妈妈 -给我
Mom! - Give it!
我来了
I'm coming.
那是我的东西
It's my stuff.
我不管 把东西还给我
I don't care. Give me my stuff!
听着 如果他知道 早就说了
Yeah, look, if he knew anything, he'd have said it by now.
一个小时前 这对我而言就不是审讯了
Well, this stopped being an interrogation for me an hour ago.
是啊 好了
Yeah. All right.
我们去清洗一下 离开这里吧
Let's go get cleaned up. Get the fuck out of here.
混♥蛋♥
Aw, sh...
好了
Okay.
嘿 邦尼
Hey, Bunny.
听着 我现在去餐厅
Look, uh, I'm over at the diner.
你派一队人过来
I need, uh, I need a crew.
我现在跟我弟在一起 等我一下 好吗
I'm with my brother now, so give me a minute, all right?
好 听着
All right, look.
卡拉汉在金斯敦 警♥察♥局会找到他的
If Callahan's in Kingstown, KPD's gonna fucking find him.
我不希望 他被除我以外的人找到 迈克
I don't want him found by anyone except me, Mike.
他们有人手
They have the manpower,
他们会找到他 届时 他将任由我们处置
they're gonna find him, then he's ours.
在那之前 我们什么都做不了
Until then, there's nothing for us to do.
好吗
Yeah?
好
Yeah. Hey.
要我找人来清理吗
Want me to call Mr. Clean? What?
不用 邦尼会处理好这里
No, no. Uh, Bunny's gonna handle that shit.
你等着清理队来就好
Just wait for the cleaning crew.
然后送凯尔去拿他的车
And get Kyle to his truck,
好让他去见他儿子 好吗
so he can go see his goddamn son, for God's sakes.
好 -好
All right. -Okay.
你要去做什么 迈克
What are you gonna do, Mike?
我去工作
I'm gonna go to work.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧
You all right?
我好得很
Never better.
嘿 迈克 你真的没事
Hey, Mike. You okay?
我不是说了吗
The fuck I just say?
拜托 邦尼 我没有在气头上
Come on, Bunny. I'm not in the fucking mood.
好吧
A'ight. A'ight.
我能做什么
What can I do?
你要问的不是你能为我做什么 邦尼
The question's not what you can do for me, Bunny,
而是你能为你和你的人
it's what we gonna do for you and yours,
为这个新王国做什么
for this new empire.
焦土策略
Scorched-earth.
对
Yeah.
金斯敦和底特律将联手
Kingstown and Detroit aligned.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表