剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
你回家吧
You should go home.
我来锁门 -我来锁
I'll lock up. -I'll lock up.
嘿
Hey.
要喝一杯吗 我没有茶
Want a drink? I don't have tea.
不用 喝酒不健康
No, I'm good. That's not my vice of choice.
你的信息传达到了 迈克
You made your point, Mike.
是吗 出什么事了
Oh, yeah? What happened?
我想我们一开始 给对方留下了不好的印象
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
“我们”什么都没做
Well, "we" didn't do shit.
好 不管这个
Okay. Regardless,
我会把凯尔跟卡拉汉分开 如你所愿
I will separate Kyle from Callahan, as you requested.
你赢了
You win.
满意了吗
Happy?
听着 我…
Look, this...
我不是在玩游戏 妮娜
this isn't a game I'm playing here, Nina.
我希望所有人都好
I want to do right by all parties concerned.
所有人 这要承担的太多了 迈克
All parties? That is a lot to take on, Mike.
这个嘛
Well,
正如我一开始说的那样
like I said from the beginning,
我可以帮你 妮娜
I can help you, Nina.
我认为…
I think...
我们的利益是一致的
our interests align.
好好休息吧 迈克 你看起来累坏了
Get some rest, Mike. You look exhausted.
我的天啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
你得加强锻炼了 兄弟
You got to hit the gym, brother.
“加强锻炼” 你觉得这很有趣吗
Hit the fucking gym? You think that's funny,
你真是个反♥社♥会♥人格
you fucking psycho?
这不是那种轻松的有趣
No, it's not, like, "ha-ha" funny,
只是有点…黑色幽默 你懂吗
just, like, dark times, you know?
感觉挺不错的 懂吗
It feels good, you know?
有目的地活着
Having a purpose.
谁
Yeah.
迈克 我是辛蒂
Mike, it's Cindy.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
你好吗 -我很好
How you doing? - I'm good.
你呢 -外面很冷吧
How you doing? -Oh, you came in from the cold?
是啊 -外套给我吧
Yeah. -Take your jacket?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你怎么来了 -这个…
What are you doing here? -Um...
进来吧 -好
Come in. - Okay.
坐吧
Why don't you have a seat?
要喝一杯吗
Want a drink?
好 谢谢 -好
Uh, yeah. Please. -Okay.
我的…
My, uh...
我的孩子说你来过
my kids said that you stopped by.
对 他们非常热情好客
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. They were very, uh, hospitable.
天啊
God.
别往心里去 -我不会的
Don't take it personal. -Oh, I don't.
别担心 换作是我也一样
Come on, I'd be the same way.
不能让人玷污妈妈 -嗯
No one fucks with Mom. -Mm.
起来 犯人 把手伸出来
Rise up, convict. Give us your wrists.
没事吧 -手
Everything all right? -Wrists.
17号♥房♥
Pop 17.
这是这么回事 伙计 -一点疗休养 犯人
What the fuck is this, man? -Little R & R, inmate.
今天是水疗的日子 甜心
Fucking spa day, sweetie.
这是最后的建议
Last piece of advice.
无论谁接近你 都杀掉
Kill whatever comes close to you.
提高警惕 兄弟
Fucking heed it, brother.
我…做了不好的榜样
I, uh, set some bad examples.
他们要花一段时间才能信任别人
They're pretty slow to trust.
是吗 这对他们有好处
Yeah? Well, yeah, it'll serve them later.
好吧
Yeah.
是你做了不好的榜样
Was it you that set the bad examples
还是别人
or was it someone else?
主要是我前夫
Mostly the-the last guy.
原来如此 -是啊
Ah. -Yeah.
所以是前夫啊 -是啊
There's always a last guy. -Yeah.
我们不得不迅速离开那里
We had to get out of there pretty fast.
对不起 -有时候 我能感受到痛苦
Sorry. -Some days I feel it, and...
但有时候 我完全没那种感觉
...some days, it doesn't matter at all.
我不会沉湎于过去
I don't dwell on my past.
也不会深究你的过去
I won't dwell on yours.
你不后悔吗
No regrets?
悔怨何其多 我只想珍惜当下
Too many to hold on to.
干一杯 -对 干杯
I'll drink to that. -Yeah. Fuck yeah.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
你为什么去我家
Why'd you come to my house?
凯尔
Kyle?
不是 我让别人照看他了
No, I got somebody else looking after him.
是霍布斯
It's Hobbs.
你要跟她保持距离 好吗
But you got to give her a wide berth, okay?
她有能力 但她的背景不干净
She's got credentials, but she's been compromised.
为什么
How?
我不能说
Can't tell you.
我需要你告诉我
I need you to tell me.
她跟犯人联手了
Well, she collaborates with convicts,
所以我们不能信任她
so she can't be trusted.
必须要跟她保持一定距离
Got to keep her at arm's length.
好
Okay.
那你呢
And what about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
我应该跟你保持距离吗
Should I keep you at arm's length?
当然了 要
Fuck yes, you should.
不是吧
Oh, no.
像这样
Like this.
像这样 -更近…
Like this. -No, more like...
比这更近一点 -这样好点了吗
A little more like that. -This a little better?
再近一点 -过来
A little bit more like this. -Come here.
过来
Come here.
死刑犯来了
Dead man walking.
喂
Yeah?
迈克 你不会相信 我此刻看到了什么
Mike, you ain't gonna believe what the fuck I'm seeing right now.
到楼顶去看看
Get to a bird's-eye.
我看到了 天啊
Yeah. Jesus.
对 那是我的货 迈克
Yeah, that's my shit, Mike.
我一定会让那些混♥蛋♥好看
I'm gonna battle back on these motherfuckers.
我说到做到
Believe that.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表