剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
你知道的…
You know?
你知道该怎么做
You know how this goes.
他妈的
Fuck.
嘿 -他会跟他的律师
Hey. - So he's gonna be
一起在仓库
at the depot with his lawyer.
知道了 我会带着警笛在那里恭候
Yeah, well, I'll be waiting with fucking bells on,
但明天 等他发现 我们没办法关押他该怎么办
but what happens tomorrow when she finds out we can't hold him?
你能关多久就关多久 好吗
Well, you just hold him as long as you can, all right?
帮我争取点时间
Buy me some time.
监狱长需要知道你会照我说的做
Warden needs to know you're gonna do what I say.
我会的
Yeah. Right.
好…好 邦尼那边呢
All right. What about Bunny?
技术员有发现吗
What'd the techs say?
他们找到了子弹壳 刺头
Shell casings, road spikes,
轮胎印 但依旧没有线索
tire tracks, but no leads yet.
好吧 那…那个
Okay. W-What about, uh,
司机拉马尔呢
the driver, Lamar?
他什么都没说
No, he's not saying shit.
他知道邦尼生命垂危吗
Does he know that Bunny's on his deathbed?
但是他确实一直在对袭击者开枪
No, look, he threw a bunch of fucking bullets at the attackers.
所以我猜他只是不想因为开枪
So I'm guessing he just doesn't want to go
又被关进监狱
back to prison on a fucking gun charge.
又或许他憎恶警♥察♥
Or maybe he hates cops.
有可能
Or that.
好 听着 我不是警♥察♥ 把他的地址给我
Okay, look, I'm not a cop. So give me his address.
我跟他谈谈
I'm gonna talk to him.
用信息发给我
Text me.
好
Yeah.
好 我一会打给你
Yeah, I got to call you back.
有记录显示 他的车牌号♥进入了印第安纳州
His plate was scanned in Indiana,
第31号♥公路 南行
southbound on Route 31.
他们不能继续追踪下去吗
Can't they track him off that?
那已经是12小时之前了
Ping was 12 hours ago.
他们已经换车牌了
They changed plates by now.
你在科尔底下办过事 对吧 你就是这么遇见邦尼的
You served with Cole, right? That's how you met Bunny?
对 是他引荐的我
Yeah. Yeah, it's my referral.
我甘愿为他去死 对邦尼也是如此
Shit, I would die for that motherfucker. Bunny, the same.
你确实是如此
Uh, almost did.
他们会受到报应的
Oh, they gonna get what's coming.
对
Yeah.
那么你能帮我吗
So you can, uh, can you help me out?
告诉我你都看到了什么
Tell me what you saw?
好 大概有四五个人
Yeah. It was four or five guys, maybe.
他们从树林里朝我们开枪
They shot at us from the woods.
你看到他们的脸或纹身了吗
Any faces, tats? Anything you see?
没有 我回击的时候他们撤退了
Nah. Nah, they backed off when I shot back.
但我打了有两弹匣子弹
Got off, like, two mags, though.
两弹匣 天啊
Two mags. Jesus.
你没打中人吗
You didn't hit anybody?
就算我打中了 他们也会把伤员拖走
I mean, if I did, they pulled the wounded out.
我应该追上去的 但是…
Would've chased 'em down, but...
邦尼受伤了 你知道的
Bunny, you know?
知道
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
也许邦尼可以帮我补充剩下的…
Well, maybe Bunny can help me fill in some of the...
那些信息
...the blanks here,
既然他已经清醒了
now that he's come to.
他醒了
He awake?
对
Yeah.
靠
Shit.
不早说
Motherfucker.
这么重要的事情不早说 迈克
You buried the fucking lede, Mike.
他是个勇士
He's a fighter.
是啊
Yeah.
我希望他们今晚 能出现在医院 再袭击一次
I hope they show up at the hospital tonight for another round.
嗯
Hmm.
你们安排好轮班了
You guys on shifts?
莫斯让我们全天守着 保持警惕
Moses got us posted up 24 7.
很好
Nice.
好了
All right.
保持高度警惕
Keep your head on a swivel.
操 -你在这些东西上
Ah, fuck. - How much money
浪费了多少钱
you waste on them fucking things, man?
加起来算一算
Add it up. -I'm gonna say this
这么说吧 我要赢
about that: I'm gonna win.
我的梦想是
I got a fucking dream.
迟早有一天 我要在蒙大拿的河边 买♥♥一个小木屋 离开这里
One of these days, I'm gonna get a cabin by a river in Montana, leave this place.
远离你 -你会想念我的
Get the fuck away from you. -You'd miss me.
对 但你肯定会来看我的
Yeah, well, I'm sure you'll visit.
问出什么了吗
Anything?
拉马尔叛变了
Lamar got flipped.
犯罪联盟找上他了
Cartel got to him?
是莫斯
Moses got to him.
我太专注于犯罪联盟了
Fuck. I've been so focused on the goddamn cartel.
莫斯从一开始就想干掉邦尼 知道吗
Moses been wanting Bunny from the fucking start, okay?
他知道这次列车出事会把他引出来
And he knew that this train wreck would draw him out,
而我也会把他引去那里 -不 这不是你的错 迈克
and I led him right into the damn thing. -No, that's not your fucking fault, Mikey.
派特警部队去医院 立刻就去 -好
Put a tank at that fucking hospital, like, fucking now, okay? -Yeah.
好 -他们在找机会接近他
Yeah. -They're looking for any opportunity to get to him.
那今晚呢
What about tonight?
我觉得就像我们谈过的
Just like we talked about, I guess.
抓了他 然后放了 好吗 我会等待时机
Catch and release, okay? Bide my time here.
让他觉得一切正常
Make him think all is well.
如果我要干掉莫斯 就必须永除后患
When I take down Moses, I'm gonna take him down for good.
没有比这更好的了
Nothing better.
嗯 艾拉
Mm. Ella,
她可以让任何陈年威士忌的口感 变得丰富
she could make any old whisky taste rich.
是啊
Uh-huh.
好了
Okay.
谢谢
Appreciate you.
(要回家了)
快啊
Oh, come on.
操
Fuck.
你没事吧 兄弟
You okay over there, brother?
住在我隔壁并不糟糕 对吧
Not so bad being parked next to me, is it?
你现在知道我的价值了吗
You recognize the value now.
我们会保护自己人 凯尔
We protect our own, Kyle.
这就是我们的教条
That's the code.
无论要我们做什么都可以
By any means fucking necessary.
上次别人为你这么做是什么时候
When's the last time someone did that for you?
我来
I got him.
走吧
Let's go.
(金斯敦警♥察♥局)
进去吧
Here we go.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
操 有枪
Fuck! Gun!
要命 操
Damn it! Fuck!
他妈的
Damn it.
基诺
Keno. Keno!
手臂中枪 -好了
Goddamn arm! - All right.
快 叫救护车
All right. Fuck. Let's get a bus!
我扶你 来吧
I got you. Come on.
嘿 怀特
Hey, Whit.
你回家好好睡一觉吧
Why don't you go home and get some real sleep, huh?
我来陪他
I'll stay with him.
谢谢你 迈克 -不客气
Thanks, Mike. -Yeah, yeah.
穿上吧
Here you go.
会没事的
He'll be all right.
好了
All right.
好好休息
Get some rest.
只剩你和我了 伙计
Just you and me, buddy.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表